• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword of Destiny (A GodofDeath and Aeriona production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia walked into the house after Hiro and looked at Kai. "My name is Cassia and yes I am the girl from the ocean." She said quietly, not wanting to wake Jen. Cassia glanced around the house and smiled as she did so. She had never seen a house like this one, it seemed like everything was perfect. She looked back at Kai and smiled. "I hope you are ok! Hiro was worried about you." She said, glancing at Hiro and then back at Kai.

yado

I taste delicious
Zaine walked in and listened to the conversation.Girl from the ocean. I wonder what thats about. He thought and looked around the house. He casually walked towards the window and looked out.Great place. He thought to himself.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“Like I said before to Hiro I’m fine, and I should be up and about in a couple days with no problems.” Kai said as heard what Cassia said. “Anyway I think Jen is a bit more worn out then I am since she was tying to help everyone in the town that were hurt.” Kai said as he looked over at Jen and the over at Cassia and Hiro. “So you never told me why you wanted to leave a letter?” Kai asked remembering what Hiro and said and wondering what it was about. “’I’m planning to head back to Vale in a little bit.” Hiro said as he walked over to Jen and looked at her before looking back Kai. “Hmm…not sure why you would want to go back to Vale all the sudden but I guess that it probably has something to do with why the black Fang attacked?” Kai asked sounding a bit surprised to her that Hiro was leaving all of the sudden. “Yea I guess It’s a long story and I really don’t want to waste your time by telling you all about it. But can you do me a favor and tell Jen I left when she wakes up.” Hiro said as he looked at both of them before turning around to walk away, since good byes weren’t something he was every good at.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia looked at Kai and bowed her head slightly to show respect. "Goodbye... I probably won't be back so take care. Tell Jen I am sorry for misunderstanding." She said before she quickly followed Hiro. Once they were outside, Cassia looked at Hiro. "Are you ok? You didn't even say goodbye!" She said while glancing around at the town and then back at Hiro. Alot of things seemed different than she thought they would be. She thought they would never get together and now that it has happened she was scared.

yado

I taste delicious
Zaine left without saying anything since they didn't really notice he was there. He came to say good bye but all h said was he was leaving and left, i don't get this guy. he thought to himelf when Cassia asked why he ddn't say good bye. good thing she asked. I don't have to now. He thought waiting for a response from Hiro.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“Yea I’m fine, just thought there was no point of really saying good bye since I know I’ll comeback to Burg sometime soon, when all of this is over.” Hiro said as he looked back at Cassia and Zanie, while smiling so that they would think that he was ok. “So both of you ready to head off to Vale or do you need some more time?” Hiro said as he looked back at the town. “I know that I’ll comeback here eventually.” Hiro said in a low voice to himself as he turned his back to the town and walked away, knowing that he would start to miss this place during their journey even though he hadn’t liked Burg originally when he was first stationed there. “You two better hurry or I might just leave you guys behind.” Hiro said with a smile before he started running out on the trail that the led out of town.

NYC16

Unforgetable
Belinda was wandering around the forest that she knew so well. She hadn't had the pleasure of meeting a human. She was eager to find someone to follow because she liked adventure. She decided that she would leave the forest and go out into the world. There was so much to see and she wanted to see it all.

yado

I taste delicious
Zaine walk ed towards Hiro."So, our next stop is your home town, are there any Bangaa there by chance."Zaine asked Hiro , haoping that he may soon find his brother.I know i have my hopes to high of finding him, but i may as well hope. he thought after asking.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia walked silently to let the boys talk. She smiled as she glanced around at the scenery and then at the boys. She sure is lucky for being able to travel with two boys that are very kind. Everything about this place seemed familiar but completely new at the same time. And why did this woman's voice keep appearing in her head. She was very confused at most of the things that have happened while she was here. She glanced at Hiro and suddenly thought about the future. (I-I am going leave.) She thought.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“Guess that there could be Bangaa there Vale is a pretty big and busy town, there are all sort of people in a town, since it is a major trading post city.” Hiro said looking over at Zaine after hearing his question. “Trust me Vale and Burg are like two completely different worlds.” Hiro said before looking back at Cassia, since he hadn’t heard her say anything for a while, and noticing that she seemed to be deep in thought. “You got something on your mind you want to take about, Cass…or do you prefer just Cassia?” Hiro asked he looked back at her and wondering what she was thinking about.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia looked up when she heard what Hiro said and shrugged. "I am just thinking about how much I like this place. I will have to come back sometime." She said with a smile and continue to think. (If I leave, then I won't ever see Hiro again. But if I stay, I leave my world as memories.) She looked at Zaine and then at Hiro. "So your hometown, huh?" She asked Hiro so that he saw she was ok.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“Yea I guess could say that it’s the closes thing to what I have to a hometown I mean I lived there for about nine years about my life.” Hiro said looking forwards again as they started to enter the forest the trail, which they were currently heading down, led through. “Just fair warning guys, this forest has been now to be full of all sorts of fiends, especially when it get dark.” Hiro said looking around at the at the trees and bushes in the forest as the started to pass through it, and looked back at Cassia. “It’s probably best we try to get out of here before sunset, if we want a good place to get to the next town before it gets to late or at least get a good place to set up camp.” Hiro said as looked over at the bushes again after hearing a something moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back