• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Susprises

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keybearer num 1

Near Rupp Arena Just kidding (I wish though)
Sora after a long time away after he finished school.
Kairi: Hey Sora is back (runs to Sora)
Sora: Kairi (runs to Kairi)
Sora: (Kisses Kairi in a hurry)
Riku: Sora!
Sora: (runs over dose their hand shake hugs him and gives him some thing from his travels) Hey buddy!
wow thats what would hap'en sora is that dumb you know I'm right. And what also surprised me was Stich as a summon.
bowchicka stich
But he knew Kairi was safe and thought Roxas killed Riku.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
No donal said ''... But no one can beat Riku.'' and Mickey '' yes... oh I mean if thats what you want to think.'' and sora saw riku in LoD the 2nd time. He is just likes riku more bros before ho's you know.
After summer sora
Kairi: I missed you so much Sora!!!!
Sora: yeah me too (pushes her aside and goes to riku gives him their hand shake hugs him and gives him some thing he got over break) Hey buddy!!!!
He would so do that and thats what makes it funny.
bowchicka Tidus will be there to catch her on the rebound

Keybearer num 1

Near Rupp Arena Just kidding (I wish though)
No donal said ''... But no one can beat Riku.'' and Mickey '' yes... oh I mean if thats what you want to think.'' and sora saw riku in LoD the 2nd time. He is just likes riku more bros before ho's you know.
After summer sora
Kairi: I missed you so much Sora!!!!
Sora: yeah me too (pushes her aside and goes to riku gives him their hand shake hugs him and gives him some thing he got over break) Hey buddy!!!!
He would so do that and thats what makes it funny.
bowchicka Tidus will be there to catch her on the rebound
Yeah but he wasn't sure to believe him and King Mickey saw Riku before they awoke that was weeks ago. Roxas could've killed Riku after and so could've LoD.

Mystlord

The most surprising thing was... Aeris's voice... It was the nigh worst thing I had ever heard in my LIFE. No offense to whoever the voice actor was, but still... That voice is intolerable by my standards.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I guess what surprised me was;
1) How Sora's shoes weren't as big! (They were bigger than Kairi's head in the first game!)
2)How a year could change somebody's features and voice (Except for Riku's voice, his was seemed the same)
3)How much more emotion and feeling Square gave to the characters.
4)All this new stuff was added to make the game better than the first.
5) AND how we still didn't know what was in the letter to Sora!
There's a reason why Sora's shoes is at the top of my list ^^ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back