• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Supernatural

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
OOC: lol Change yr name dude. Wrong RP. That's the Christmas RP :D

"*gasp* Ca! Yr bleeding!" Misuki went & patched it up. "There. All betters. I knew you would come back soon. You never ever fail. Hey, So you sent this girl, Arena, here? She a friend of yas?" She questioned.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
OoC: cant change it now....wait what??whos Arena??not i think u got the wrong names...

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
OoC: o ok sry.didnt notice^^

Ic:

"Arena???....u disguised your name...Princess Lily..."he said solemnly."I have watched you for so long....you know me from long ago..."he said while pulling his hood down farther.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Misuki cocked her head to one side in confusion. "Wha?! Ca! She said her name was Arena. *in laughing tone* She can't be the princess. Unless...." Misuki looked at Lily again. She gasped & knelt on one knee. "Forgive me yr highness. I was ignorant of who you were, Ms. Princess Lily." Misuki pleaded.
Lily got off the bed & went down her her & lifted her head. "Please don't do that. & Yes, even tho I'm the princess, please call me Lily." She said smiling.
Misuki smiled back. "OK! So, Ca. Question for ya. How do ya know her from long ago?" She looked at Carvates inquiringly.
Lily looked at him w/ the same look. " I can finally settle this." She thought to herself.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"how the years go by Lily...you look more beautiful every year..."he walked up to a book case and faced it with his head down."Ive been protecting you for so long....so long.......all of your friends,family...ive protected them for you...always ive been around.."

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
"I but I do not understand. How could you be? You protect me & the ones I love? I've never seen you before until today. You say I've seen you before a long time ago. How? I've lived in the castle for majority of my life & no one may enter unless of royal decent or requested by my father, the king, Taisuke. How?" She asked, deseperate to know.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"I am the reason you have stayed in the castle a majority of your life....there is no possible way you could remember me...after what your father did to you....to your memories...you never will remember me...."

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"We used to know eachother long ago....u were not always a vampire..u had the blood of your mother making you a human...I met you ....2 years ago..you were so beautiful...I remember the day....the petals of the roses fell and the trees were beautiful...I told you I loved you...and you gave in and said the same..but then you asked to to bite you...you wanted to become a full vampire so we could be with eachother...forever...so I did.."Carvates then hesitated."Your father found out...when he did he had the guards banish me but i put up a fight.I stayed around.always to protect you.Your father had a witch put a spell on you to erase your memories of me forever....making you think you were in that castle forever..........it broke my heart...."he grew silent..and stood trembleing

Last edited:

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Misuki sat there w/ tears in her eyes.
"Tat's so sad, Ca." She said through sniffles.
".... Indeed..... Why would... father... do such a thing.... He always says he looks for the best for me..... If that.... made me happy.... why... would he ruin that?" asked solemnly. "Is this why.... I feel... so empty at night?... & yet.... complete when I go on walks?... because he watches over me? & how when he was carrying me..... I felt safe... & right now... when he's in my sight... I don't feel.... all alone... anymore..." she wondered to herself.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
".........................................................................................................................................................................................................................I still love..you..............................................................................it wasnt right................................................................"he was so hesitant at that moment...he spoke no more as if he was in a daze.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Misuki looked at both of them. "I think they need 'ALONE' time..." & she quietly snuck out of the room.

Lilly heard the words from his mouth. ".....Does the way I feel... mean... I love him too?" she wondered to herself. "......*walks over to him* We'll work things out.... I promise. I will eventually remember everything we use to do... You just... need to give me a little nudge... You can tell me everything we use to do together. & maybe... I can remember you... despite what Father did to me." She said smiling. "What do you say?" She asked.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"ok....ill make u remember ^_^"he then hesitated and pulled off his hood to reveal his face.He had a confident looking face with blue eyes and brown spikey hair."well its a start" he said smiling.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Lily looked into his eyes deeply. "I.... I know I've seen those eyes..... but where.... I... I don't remember..." She stared at him a few more seconds. She blushed & looked away. "ummm... Yeah... that.... helped.... a bit." She smiled She went to say something else but she was cut off. A girl screamed from outside.
"AHHHH!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!"
It was Misuki's voice.
"Isn't that... Misuki?" She asked.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"huh??? MIMI WHATS WRONG?"he busted out the door pulling out his scythe.he then hopped the stairs."where are you?!?? whats wrong Mimi?!??"

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
"CA!!!" Misuki cried. "HELP!!!!!"

Lily followed Carvates out side. She closed her eyes & listened for where the sound came from.
"She south of here. She's in-- *gasp* That's the Arachnia Forest. How'd she get there?"
"CA!!!!! HELP!!!!!!"
"You must hurry. I've been to that part of Dark Forest. Huge spider demons live there. They must be at least 8ft long! They travel in groups of 5, maybe 6. Depends. They have huge fangs & their poision is deadly. If she get bitten, it only a matter of time. She's your friend. Be carful tho." She advised. "Shall I accompany you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back