• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Supernatural

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

desertrose331

In a garden full of roses in the middle of a deser
Hey, thanks for inviting me join. Hopefully, my computer will behave itself this time.

Name: Kana
Species: Dark Angel
Appearance:
1090291275_Gothic_Angel.jpg

Bio: The daughter of a light angel and a dark angel.
OOC: the rest I'll come up with as I go along. Sorry if this stinks, but I'm not too good at making up my own characters.

Last edited:

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Ok. we can start now. BTW; Great you could join DR :)

Lily, sitting in a corner of her hut, sat & looked at the ceiling. She listened.... to the scilence of the forest. She heard the flapping of wings outside. She got her cape & put the hood on. She opened the door & in flew a bat. She looked outside for anyone & closed the door. The bat immediately flew to a post in the back of the room. She hung her cape & went to the post. "So, Shingo. What do you need? You always come at night so we could go on a walk in the forest & talk. Is something wrong?"
"Your father had his minions track me down. Fithy savages. He leaves you w/ this message. He request your presents at his courts. "
"My father?" She questioned. "What could he want?" She grabbed her cape again & walked outside. She looked toward the castle that stood tall on the tallest hill. "2 weeks to the day that I left my shamful life of a 1/2 vampire, 1/2 human life to start a new life on my own" With that in her heart, she walked to the castle.
"Wait, my princess!" Shingo yelled after her. He flew toward Lily & landed on her sholder.

chad

Bronze Member
Angel walked through a forest towards a castle, he stopped and morphed into his vampire face and smelt the air, he then turned back normal "vampires...their around here somewhere" he muttered

Galacion

Bronze Member
Niqual is in the forest running to the castle as he keeps running he runs into someone(angel) "owch man that hurts oh im sorry man are you ok?"

chad

Bronze Member
Angel looked at him "yeah i'm fine" he said, he then looked around again

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Lily walked through the forest toward the castle. All the way, she was thinking to herself, "why does my father want me? He allowed me to runaway from the castle & stay way for well over 7 months. Why now? Why now does he wish to see me? Does he want me back in the castle? No! Not in 50 vampires lifetimes. I will never return. My father has shamed himself by falling in love with a human. & here now I stand, a hybrid of a vampire & a human, shunned from the world."

"Mistress Lily" Shingo interrupted.

"Yes, Shingo?"

"We must take a different route. There is a battle between a battalion of werebeings & humans. We must avoid that battle ground. I saw them on the way to your hut." Shingo advised.

"So... since I left... The war has not subsided. & humans have joined into our affairs?"

"Yes. Ever since more & more humans have mingled w/ the werebeings & vampires, & more & more hybrids, like yourself, have appeared, the humans were slowly engulfed into the war as the other members of the of there werebeing or vampire tribes found out what has happened. So humans had to protect themselves against the assaults of both vampires & werebeings."

"A shame." Lily said solemnly.
The bushes rustled behind them.

"What was that?!" Lily whispered as she turned around.

"I don't know. Be on your guard & let's go w/ haste." Shingo advised.

"O-ok." & she hurried forward. But it still seemed to follow her.

Foe_Hammer

listenin to metallica and blowin' some zombie's he
Krogal krept along the undergrowth,keeping an eye out for vampires.he could smell them,hear them.they were here but very well hidden.well,vampires are masters of stealth.he kept spotting a few here and there,but he couldnt keep track of any particuliar ones.

"where are you cowards hidding?" he asked himself.

desertrose331

In a garden full of roses in the middle of a deser
"This is getting really boring. Why do I have to guard the stupid castle? I mean, It's not like anyone ever comes near it in the first place." Hana says to herself, pacing back and forth in front of the castle's enterance. Sensing someone in the bushes nearby, she decides to fly over the area and investigate. "Hmph... a stupid werewolf and a stupid human. They're probably lost or something... I should probably return to my post before I get in trouble. Besides, my shift will be over soon anyway. I can last a little while longer." Hana says to herself, flying back to her post.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
He stared down at Lily."If only you could remember me..."he though to himself.He followed her and her campanion through the woods.She never new he was always watching out for her.She sometimes seen him watching."where is she off to?" he thought as he watched from a tree.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Kai finished eating the rest of a human in his werewolf from and he changed back to his human form. "Well he tasted pretty good." Kai said as he walked in a alley. A bunch of vampires surronded him and he changed into a werewolf and ate them all. "Vampire meat is so tasty." Kai said as he licked his fingers.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Lily finally got out of the forest & breathed . "Huff huff huff. Shingo, we made it, my father ,Taisuke's, castle. Hasn't changed much."
"Yes. Well, I'm glad we're out of the forest." Shingo said looking back suspiciously at the forest.
"Agreed. Let's go." & she walked up to Kana.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"good shes safe..."Ryan turned into the darkness."o no....its time..ggrrrrr"he started to transform to the beast.Wings spread out of him and a scythe appeared.He shrouded through the forest.

Foe_Hammer

listenin to metallica and blowin' some zombie's he
waiting,he rushed quickly and quietly to the castle walls.He looked around,seeing no one he climbed the wall and over the front of the door.He heard voices talking and ooking down he saw a female....vampire,the scent wasnt quite right,oh well,Vampires are vampires.He lept from the wall and flew towards her,claws bared.

"Prepare demon,for your demise!"

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Lily looked at Kana & bowed slightly. "Fine, old friend. You? You still paying your debt to my father for what happened when you were young I see." She said. Her vampire senses were going absolutely crazy. Someone, or something, was stalking her. Shingo looked up at the castle walls & saw the werebeing. He jumped from his post & was headed straight for Lily! "PRINCESS, ABOVE YOU!' he yelled to her.
Lily looked up just in time to quickly move out of the way of the attacker. "AH! A Were- were-wereBEING!" She yelled out. "Shingo! Wha-what do i do?!"
"Don't let him know your defenseless. & find a weapon, IMMEDIATELY!" He advised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back