• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Supernatural

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
The plot is, there is a war between the werebeings and the vampires; some humans befriended the vampires while others, the werebeings (OK, I'll stop now ^_^0) anyway, some hybrids were created in the midst of the confusion. So, who do you want to be? you can be a werebeing, a vampire, a human with psychic abilities, or any other supernatural creature.

Info:

Name:
Appearance:
Outfit:
Background:

My Form:

Name: Lily
Apperance: Very pale skin, jet black hair (ends about end of sholders), half pony tail & black on out side, red on inside bow, blood red eyes, 5'3''.
Outfit: Black, long sleeve shirt, sleeves loose (like kimono sleeves, red inside) the front of midevil dresses (If anyone knows what I'm talking about, red) long, pleated skirt (red in between pleats) black boots & silver, detailed cross on chain (1/2 human so won't hurt her)
Backround: Her mother is from a tribe of humans that use telepathy & father a vampire lord/general (making her a princess), but Lily lives in a hut in the middle of the woods, away from other vampires & humans. She has only one friend, a bat name Shingo. They talk telepathicly to each other (shingo cane talk 2 others, but choses to only talk to Lily) She's aggeressive when needed to be, other wise shy.

Rules:

No GMing
Cussing to PG level
Romance loud (PG-13)
NO KILLING OF OTHER PLAYERS (unless aloud)

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Name:Ryan
Species: Vampire??demon??who knows..hahaha
Appearance:without cloak he has brown hair and gleeming green eyes.an outfit like soras and he can grow wings.
Outfit:black cloak but u can see the fangs and wings.we can tell hes some vampire....he carries a big scythe
Background:Not to much is known about him.He seems to know Lily from his childhood..he seems to have a thing for her although she is very quiet and shy.He is a quiet person to and often runs away but at night...something goes wrong..and hes based on killing.He is sometimes seen watching Princess Lily from afar but the next moment vanishes like a Ghost..

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Name: Manic
Species: elementalist
Appearance:
fp9qp2.jpg

personnality: outgoing, loves a god fight, somewhat sarcastic, can be rude, kind, ready for a good adventure, bad tempered, can be dark, has a tendence to refer to evil deeds
Background: Growing up learning that he was not like others. He soon learned at the age of 7 about his powers over a variety of elements, which are, wind, fire and darkness. The more he growed up and matured, it seemed the more his powers envied him. It seemed that his attitude also followed his surnatural powers. Getting ticked off easily, bad tempered, as ssoned as he got mad and felt his temper rising, wind would blow around him, his hair would blow in the wind and his eyes had a tendance to change colour when he gets angry and a black ora would form around his skin. This all seemed to fit in with his control over elements.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Kai Drugar
Species: Werebeing
Human Appearance: http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery/20051118N/bakuretsuhunters/bh_er002.jpg
Werewolf appearance:http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=a...ages/werewolves/album/images/werewolf_jpg.jpg
Outfit: in human appearance
Background: His mother and father were both werebeings and they have always hated vampires. The rest of his family is vampires. He has been trained to kill vampires and anything else that comes his way. He's a born killer and wants werebeings to rule the Earth.

Last edited:

chad

Bronze Member
Name: Angel
Species: Vampire
Appearance:
1082808029_nwhiteroom.jpg

Background: Angel used to a human known as Liam, and grew up in galaway, ireland...one night after getting kicked out of a bar, he saw a woman, he followed her, and willingly het her make him a vampire, he then adopted the name Angelus, and for loads of years, killed loads of humans...one day, he killed a girl of a gypsy tribe, the gypsies cursed him giving him a soul, he then took the name Angel, and seeks to make up for his sins by fighting evil, he maybe a vampire but doesn't help the vampires, any and all evil he will defeat to atone

Last edited:

Galacion

Bronze Member
Name: Niqual
Species: Werebeing: Laguz: Dragonkin-Red dragon (looks like dragon from FE:SS only bigger)
Appearance: looks like Nils from Fire embelm 7 (i think) the one with elwood) only with green and blue spikey hair
Outfit: Red shirt that says Scarlet Ravers blue jeans (36x34)
Background: he was kicked out of his tribe and he kept his dragon stone by the time he got to where he was he as able to transphorm into a human and back into a dragon

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Alright.

I'm leaving for a few days & was wondering, can this thread wait to start like... 3 days?
can you guys wait till then?

or I can start it now & put my character in a sitting position & then when i come back I can really RP.

which plan do you guys think is better?

chad

Bronze Member
i agree with the waiting idea, since Sky is the maker of this rp we should wait for her, nothnig is more worse than disappearing, coming back and missing three pages...of your own rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back