• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Supernatural

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
"what?" She questioned. "So you know me.... but I don't know you... Why don't I remember you?" She asked. They reached a broken bridge. "Hey, wait a second, we're going AWAY from the castle. The castle is south of here. Where are you taking me & my friend?"

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"i'm taking you somewhere safe at the moment...wolves have been after you lately ...I don't know why..and yea..I know you...but i'll explain when we get where we are going"Carvantes whistled and Alucard flew by.Carvantes threw the 2 girls on top."Bring them to nighfall hotel and ill meet you infront.good boy Alucard"The dragon flew off.

Note:You may take control of the dragon.its not my personal character .

Foe_Hammer

listenin to metallica and blowin' some zombie's he
The wound rogalt had been delt was bad,he couldnt stay in his crinos form so he had to go completly wolf.If he stayed in crinos form he would have bled to death.But in another hour or so he could change back.He followed the pair threw the woods.His lupus form was much to stealthy for them to notice.

"Dont worry princess.Your time will come...."he followed them closely.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
OoC: did u even read the last couple posts??they arent in the forest they are flying away on my dragon Alucard ..however u still get a turn...

Ic: Carvantes ran back to the woods to take care of some buisness."Come out wolf!!!where are you hiding?"Carvates hesitated."I..I smell all wolf...hes in full form...."Carvantes gripped his scythe and looked around.He then heard snarling..."I know your here..."

Foe_Hammer

((crap i was scanning,thats what i get for being lazy!))

Rogalt step out from the under-brush,snarling.His sense were higtened in this form.He could see in the pitch black dark,He could hear a pin drop in a sandstorm,He could smell gold in a pile of rot.This was his truest form,also the most leathal,standing 5 feet at the shoulder.He could topple and oak and bite threw metal.

"Here i am,lookin for a fight?How bout a beating!?"he spoke garou tongue.He lunged for Carvates' throat,snarling.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Lily clinged to the dragon. She never flew before, especially on a dragon. "Ah. w-w-w-we're kinda high up." she said looking down. This only lead her to be even more disoriented. She closed her eyes tight & held on tighter.

After what seemed an eternity, they reached a hotel. She good hear unison singing coming from the hotel. "Singing?" She questioned. She went back to Kana & helped her down. "C'mon, Kana. You'll be ok." & she flung Kana's arm around her shoulder. "Let's go check in."

Someone from inside looked out the window. "*gasp* He's here! There's his dragon!" Everything stopped. Lily knocked on the door & then entered in. "H-hello? is there a room for 2 people?" She asked a bit nervous. Everyone relaxed. One of them came up to her & looked at her & asked her, "Who er you?" he asked. Lily backed for an inch. "Umm...what do i do? I can't tell them I'm a princess. I'm... Arena. I... I'm a nymph of darkness.& this is my friend.... Emiko. She's a forest angel. We ran into trouble & need a place to stay. Is there vacancy?"
Another person spit some of the chewing tobacco & said, "& what were you doin' w/ that dragon then?"
A man came & saved our lives & he sent us here on that dragon.
All of the men whispered among themselves.
"oh man. I wish that guy were here." Lily thought to herself.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"heheheh just what I wanted"Carvantes grabbed Krogal by the arm and sunk his fangs in and began sucking blood."hmm not the best if I do say so myself."All the blood draining from Carvantes was now Krogal's blood."now lets see who wants to play full demon...."Carvantes began to change into a giant winged crature but still small enough for the cloak to cover him.His wings released and his claws got longer.His scythe handle fell and decsended into a sword.He grabbed the mighty sword and cut Krogal's hand a giant slit

Foe_Hammer

Krogal recoiled backwards.He turned into the crinos form quickly.

"Thats it,get bigger leech,because the bigger you get the more of a mess you make when i pop you!"

Krogal tore a tree out of the ground.He threw himself into a fit of self-induced rage and swung maddly at Carvantes.

"All you leeches will burn in hell for what you did to me when i was a kid!"

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
OoC: sure good idea sky ^^ my own Rin lol

Ic:"I had enough of your pesalence"Carvantes shouted and with that he swung Krogal quickly then flew high in the air throwing him so far he was completely out of sight.all you could hear was the howling of krogal as he flew off.Carvates turned normal and knelt down."now to go help princess lily.."he ran off towards the hotel.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Name: Misuki
Species: Human
Appearance:
2anime49.jpg

Outfit: (see above pic)
Background: Grew up in a village of telekinetic humans. She has the power to talk to inanimate objects & animals. Don't let her cute appearance fool you. She is a strong fighter in both martial arts & sword fighting. After her village was attacked, she was left all alone & wounded. Carvantes came & found her & has been w/ her since.

Misuki came into the room & gave a loud whistle. The room fell silent."Hey fellas! Lay off the gal. She's had enough." She yelled out to the crowd. She had somewhat of an accent. She walks over to Lily & whispers to her. "Ya ok? Sorry 'bout tat. They're harmless. They couldn't hur a fly. They're a buncha weakings."
"Hey, Princess Petunia! Who ya callin' a weakling!?" One yelled out.
Misuki gave them one look & put her hands on her sword's hilt behind her. "I can eiter whip your butts... or *sly smile* I'll call HIM."
They all cowered in fear away fro m her.
"Heh heh heh. Tat's what i tought. C'mon Ms..."
"Arena." Lily finished.
"Why hi tere. I'm Misuki. I'm friend's wit that guy who lent ya tat there dragon you came here on."
"Really?" Lily asked curiously.
"Yepers! We're best buds. C'mon. You can come to our room. We'll get you & yer friend there all fixed up." & she walked them to a hotel room. "Welcome to our humble abode." She greeted. "Make yerselves at home."
"Thank you quite much." & Lily sat Kana on the bed there. Misuki went to the door & looked around & then shut the door & locked it. "Can't be to cafeful. Who knows who or what might come & attack."
"Very true." Lily agreed.
"Now, let's get you & yer friend all bandaged up. How'd you end up like this?" Misuki asked.
Lily explained the whole situation. (leaving out her being a princess of coarse)
"Wow. Sounds like u had a buncha stuffs happen to ya today. You deserve a good rest. Carvantes should be here soon. He never leaves me alone for too long." She smiled.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
OoC: remember??they dont know his name is Carvates yet

Carvates walked infront of the hotel and walked in.No one questioned him because they knew he was the strongest demon there."where did Mimi go?"
(Misuki ill call her Mimi as a nicknaem)he glanced around the lobby.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
OOC; Well.... "Mimi" SHOULD know. Only she said your name.

One guy stuttered, "Sh-sh-she took 2 girls up to you guys's room."

Lily cocked her head to one side. "who's 'Carvates '?" She asked.
Misuki covered her mouth. "oops. Maybe I'll let him introduce himself." She smiled. "There. You're all betters now."
"Thank you very much, Miss Misuki."
"PUF! Please don't call mes tat. Call me Misuki. JUST Misuki."
"Ok. Thank you anyway."

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
OoC: i knew that i just meant they should question his name but u did.

Ic:King walked up to the door with his face still covered in a hoody.he walked in and saw the two girls on the bed and Misuki standing up."aww good ur ok"he said with a realief."great job Mimi"he smiled then sat on a chair putting down his sword.He took a deep breath.He then noticed he had clawmarks on his leg.It was bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back