• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Smash Bros?

Votes: 44 11.3%
  • Melee

Votes: 115 29.5%
  • Brawl

Votes: 231 59.2%

• Total voters

Narutoboy

Re: Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion

this lag is crazy it must be destroyed

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!

let me tell you the secret to beat sonic narutoboy
cancel the spin dash

and link, you can't beat him

Dark BHK

I just finished boss battle on intense XD

man that took me about six hours ×_×

nvm

my brother will kill me if he knew I entered his account

bb

Narutoboy

good game with the link vs pit match.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!

AAAAAAH DAMNIT
don't choose pit, i hate him
for me, he's the hardest character i could fight -_-

Narutoboy

l am done for now, those were some good games BTW

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Hahaha you always seemed to die first huh haha
is that whatcha mean by teh raping!?

That and the fact you guys all ganged up on me that first match. After the first two lives, I just said "screw this shit" and claimed the rest of the lives myself.

I second that.
Our names (both KHInsider and Brawl) should be posted on Jay's first post in this thread along with our friend codes.

Some people may change their Brawl name often though.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

I don't think you can change your Brawl name after you register it.

Also, if you guys want names next to people's Brawl Codes in the first post, then you guys need to take the initiative and actually tell me what your names are on Brawl so I can edit it in.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I don't think you can change your Brawl name after you register it.

Also, if you guys want names next to people's Brawl Codes in the first post, then you guys need to take the initiative and actually tell me what your names are on Brawl so I can edit it in.

I'm pretty sure you can since I believe Kissui has done so.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

So guys, I just got a time of 0:11.38 in Target Test 2 with Falco, I'm proud of myself

What're your Target Test times?

Edit: Ha, just beat my own Target Test 2 record, this time with R.O.B. Time: 00:09.31

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker

I need help in getting a video. Can anyone send me a video of a free-for-all battle between Kirby, Yoshi, Link, and Ness with the winner being Ness? I would really like it in great quality and not crappy. Thanks!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

Lmao. STARFOX BRAWL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Damn Muffins, me and twilight were some heavy competion eh? lol. The hardest stage flight fights I have ever seen. O_O

Woosh rite?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

lol yeah, it was hard because Fox/Falco's recovery is better than Wolf's <.< I was crying on the inside when you guys recovered from distances I know I couldn't have

The one match on battlefield that ended up between you & me, I beat myself up because I had a finger slip and accidentally walked off the edge, resulting in my death xD I would have had you if it weren't for that =P

After that I just had terrible luck, I guess the combination of my bad luck with finger slips and the lag, I just kept accidentally killing myself and having to work to make a comeback v_v

I almost had a comeback in that last game until the match froze xD Anyway, great matches guys, Wolf vs Fox vs Falco was awesome, I'm gonna play Halo now.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Nintendo's online has disappointed me :/

Excuse my bitching but, Nintendo, get it together. You make a bazillion more profit than the other companies, and you only focus on gaming, unlike your competitors, so why not give some of that money to some good servers, eh? Especially for your star online title? :/

*Sigh*

As for main, my favorite is still Lucas or Diddy. Diddy was more win than I ever expected him to be.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?

Excuse my bitching but, Nintendo, get it together. You make a bazillion more profit than the other companies, and you only focus on gaming, unlike your competitors, so why not give some of that money to some good servers, eh? Especially for your star online title? :/

*Sigh*

As for main, my favorite is still Lucas or Diddy. Diddy was more win than I ever expected him to be.

I'd be a hypocrite if I bitched at you about that. Nintendo should take notes from companies that have made online play be amazing. *COUGHBungieCOUGH*

Here are the Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and Final matches from my College's tourney on Thursday night. Sorry about the quality(And sound quality for the first match, damn microphone didn't wanna work -_-).

YouTube - Super Smash Bros Brawl Wentworth Tourney Quarter Finals
YouTube - Super Smash Bros Brawl Wentworth Tourney Semi-Finals
YouTube - Super Smash Bros Brawl Wentworth Tourney Finals

Twilight12

Lmao. STARFOX BRAWL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Damn Muffins, me and twilight were some heavy competion eh? lol. The hardest stage flight fights I have ever seen. O_O

Woosh rite?

Hahaha F*ck yea we were :) hahaha.
I swear man, epic stuff the most competative ive played besides playing Magus. You guys had me on my toes! haha
TheMuffinMan said:
lol yeah, it was hard because Fox/Falco's recovery is better than Wolf's <.< I was crying on the inside when you guys recovered from distances I know I couldn't have

The one match on battlefield that ended up between you & me, I beat myself up because I had a finger slip and accidentally walked off the edge, resulting in my death xD I would have had you if it weren't for that =P

After that I just had terrible luck, I guess the combination of my bad luck with finger slips and the lag, I just kept accidentally killing myself and having to work to make a comeback v_v

I almost had a comeback in that last game until the match froze xD Anyway, great matches guys, Wolf vs Fox vs Falco was awesome, I'm gonna play Halo now.

Hahaha mm but sometimes my side b wouldn't work! I should''ve survied in several matches. Like the ones on Battlefield, but when i used my Phantasiam, it was cut short because... i d k just because! Guess Sakurai did it to be hillarious :p

I'd love to do it again anytime! Expecially, since i would've loved to seen how the last match would've played out! I think i had it : P

Dogenzaka said:

*Sigh*

I know, i wish they would've put a lot of thought into it. But hey, i mean atleast they have Wi-Fi right?
Dogenzaka said:
Ah i know, i love Diddy. I'm trying to get more competative with him. I only use him to like joke around, but then i realized hes got really good potential, i mean using him effectivly. Care to brawl with me Dogen and use him? I'd love to see how someone else uses him. ( Have already watched youtube vids.)

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

I know, i wish they would've put a lot of thought into it. But hey, i mean atleast they have Wi-Fi right?

Right, but they had me fooled >: I thought with the delays that the online surely would be flawless (for the most part). I figured that at least with my KHI friends I'd be able to play just fine, considering most of us don't live more than as far as the west coast to the east coast of North America.

Apparently the game has the capability to work correctly online....it's just that with so many purchased copies and people playing, there aren't enough functional servers to keep everything running smoothly. Nintendo doesn't even run their servers like Microsoft or Sony, they use servers from GameSpy.

I don't like how 99% of my Brawl matches lag significantly, whether it's just lag or input lag that screws up my attacks and timing, thanks to Lucas' delay in moves. I don't like how I can instantly switch to Warhawk on PS3 or Call of Duty 4 on Xbox 360 or even an old game like UTGOTY (with the right servers) and not experience ANY lag or gameplay problems whatsoever, and then the Wii I'm struggling just to connect to players properly. Bah humbug to it all!

I don't like how Nintendo thinks online is just a once-in-a-while perk that is nice to add to games here and there. This is the seventh console generation. The internet has evolved. It's almost mandatory that multiplayer games have online-features. Hell even games that aren't multiplayer have them. Get with the times Ninty :]

Oh well.

. Care to brawl with me Dogen and use him? I'd love to see how someone else uses him. ( Have already watched youtube vids.)

Right now? I'm too tired and about to go to bed :] but I will tomorrow if you'd like. Everytime I get on Brawl no one's there >_> the game needs a "This person was last online 13 hours ago" or whatever feature like Xbox LIVE ._.

Twilight12

Right, but they had me fooled >: I thought with the delays that the online surely would be flawless (for the most part). I figured that at least with my KHI friends I'd be able to play just fine, considering most of us don't live more than as far as the west coast to the east coast of North America.

Apparently the game has the capability to work correctly online....it's just that with so many purchased copies and people playing, there aren't enough functional servers to keep everything running smoothly. Nintendo doesn't even run their servers like Microsoft or Sony, they use servers from GameSpy.

I don't like how 99% of my Brawl matches lag significantly, whether it's just lag or input lag that screws up my attacks and timing, thanks to Lucas' delay in moves. I don't like how I can instantly switch to Warhawk on PS3 or Call of Duty 4 on Xbox 360 or even an old game like UTGOTY (with the right servers) and not experience ANY lag or gameplay problems whatsoever, and then the Wii I'm struggling just to connect to players properly. Bah humbug to it all!

I don't like how Nintendo thinks online is just a once-in-a-while perk that is nice to add to games here and there. This is the seventh console generation. The internet has evolved. It's almost mandatory that multiplayer games have online-features. Hell even games that aren't multiplayer have them. Get with the times Ninty :]

Oh well.

Right now? I'm too tired and about to go to bed :] but I will tomorrow if you'd like. Everytime I get on Brawl no one's there >_> the game needs a "This person was last online 13 hours ago" or whatever feature like Xbox LIVE ._.

Hahaha yea i swear. Anyways, my point exactly, i mean if they would've released this game on Dec 3rd, like originally planned, i wouldn't have mind if this was the case, but i mean, come one! 2 more pushbacks? What the hell were they doing!? Making the faces on Peaches Onion. My goodness, anywho, yea i'm west coast what about you? I'll prob be on at the latest 12 PM Pacific time.
You got msn? It'd be a lot easier.

Back