• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Smash Bros?

Votes: 44 11.3%
  • Melee

Votes: 115 29.5%
  • Brawl

Votes: 231 59.2%

• Total voters

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Re: Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion

I don't do too many grabs, and with the Wiimote and Nunchuck, you can grab by pressing left or right on the d-pad on the wiimote(Well that's how I say). Only time I actually grab is with the side b, otherwise I just use smashes.

I do alternate once in a while though, but I'm still using the Wiimote and Nunchuk often.

And that's why I didn't know about it >_> Never went into the Configuration.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

ugghhh, seriously, people really need to start opening up to the different gameplay styles. I admit, I do find the gamecube controller the easiest to use, but remote+nunchuck isn't really that hard to use. people just don't realize it because most of them refuse to use anything besides the gamecube controller.
All I got out of that was "baaaaaw, no one likes trying new things as much as I do."

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?

Crap I need to do a test. I need anyone to help me test recording during an actual match to see how bad the lag is. If its still the same as usual, then good. x_x

Its mainly cause one of the site is hoping for recordings for their tourneys and I'm in it.

Twilight12

Barley realized. Peach is fun :p hahaha :$
Silh, Magus? Been a while since i've brawled the both of u.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.

LOL
I refuse to use the Wiimote since it's batteries are dying.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

^ I do.
Also why'd Muffin close the other thread, how was it clattered

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Secondly, what's with wanting to create new threads every so often? . Isn't that MORE clutter than having one thread? Besides, long threads with bazillions of pages are epic.

Hence why I closed all the other threads, now there is only one.

affiche_highlander.jpg

Long threads lag our servers, hence why Fanclubs and Forum Games that get more than 10,000 posts are closed, the old Smash Bros thread topped 10,000 posts last week, so a new one was in order.

Then I remembered that Ken archived everyone's Brawl Codes (even ones not in clans), which was a huge help (as people who weren't in clans basically had their Brawl codes left in limbo among the hundred General Brawl Thread pages) and felt that something as helpful as that should be the first post of the new official thread

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

god... i got my wii cleaned, it was working for a while but later it stopped reading it. soon i realized that it wasn't my wii, ssbb itself was messing with my lens. maybe because of the long loading... my wii couldn't read any other games for a while. that never happened unless i inserted ssbb. arghh... what is wrong with this game... i think i need to send it again. my room is pretty clean. i can't just keep sending it over and over...

i hope this doesn't happen to you people... =.=

what am i gonna do if ssbb doesn't work for me forever. o.o; hmm...

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

^ Did you buy the first wavfe of Wiis? Cuz some of those won't read Brawl

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

yeah. i bought my wii somewhere about a month after when it came out. why does it have to happen with this one particular game? hmm...

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!

whatever is inside your WII (like a chip), take it out
i don't know how, but nintendo made something in this games that prevents it from working in an illegal WII

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

mines doesn't have those chips though.

EDIT: i think i need to trade my wii.. for another new one.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net

I know what the problem is. Some early Wiis have sensitive disc lasers that can be damaged if contaminated by something as simple as dust(yes, crazy), and get worse as they try to read a dual-layer disc(i.e. Brawl). Nintendo will replace or fix those Wiis for free. They will also replace your copy of Brawl. Which they say you should send in with your Wii. The shipping and repair shouldn't take all that long, either, because Nintendo is working double-time.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s

For some reason, my copy of Brawl messes up from time to time, giving me a disc read error. There's no way I could've scratched it. I haven't taken it out of my Wii once since I got Brawl.(except for the times that it's messed up. those times, I had to take it out and put it back in.)

I'm not gonna get it replaced though. It only happens rarely, and when it does, I just take it out, put it back in, and it works perfectly.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net

I'd call Nintendo about that, just to make sure you don't have any laser problems. It's a tad bit inconvenient, yes, but it's better than waiting until the Wii's laser completely fails.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.

Who's Dark9? Is that Darkheart709?
He seriously has mad Metaknight skills.

Back