• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

super mario in kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofNobody555

wouldnt it be cool if super mario was in kh. it would be a perfect world. bowser could work with pete and controll heartless together to kidnapp peach and turn her into a heartless. i mean super mario was once a squaresoft game.."super mario RPG"... tall me wat u guys think.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
it would be pretty cool, but its nintendo not disney so it wont happen.

KingofNobody555

yes it would be. sora can get help with magic there. or magic can be replaced by alchemy. oooooo lol.

Swag

Young King
A FMA world would make me love kh more than I already do (fighting wih Roy, its like a dream come true). but yeah a super mario worl would be a perfect play for sora. they could even have an area where it side scrolling old school mario.

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
MasterofDarkOblivion said:
Square was with Nintendo for CoM, so it could work.

They worked with Nintendo because the game was going on one of Nintendo's portable systems, NOT because one of Nintendo's characters were in it. Has a Nintendo character actually been in a game that wasn't made by Nintendo? I'm not sure, but I don't think so. They're a very stand-alone company when it comes to their characters.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1wingedkeyblader said:
square and nitendo is cool with each othe since like the 80s so it is possible. a full metal alchemist world would also be sweet

I wold love a super mario world.*

There WILL NOT be:

1. FMA worlds
2. Narnia world

In the next KH game because:

3. FMA won't because it's not Disney, as Kingdom Hearts is a Disney game
4. Narnia won't for the same reason Deep Jungle didn't

Although it's possible for *, it's not likely

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Why do you people insist on making pointless topics when you don't have reasonable backup?

We all know this isn't going to happen.

Square Enix doesn't own Mario.

What is up with everyone and thinking the have good ideas for Kingdom Hearts?

- Mario in Kingdom Hearts III?
- Kingdom Hearts III, A MMORPG?
- Kingdom Hearts in Final Fantasy Games?
- Sora, Riku, in SSBB?
- Kingdom Hearts III, Movie...?

I think maybe a KH3 movie has more of the slightest chance of becoming real. We give you the facts and you have hope and no matter what we say, you say its going to happen.

Face it, a lot of people in this fourm are so in love with the Kingdom Hearts Series that they thnk that Kingdom Hearts should be associated with everything that has the smallest relation.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
The Silent Soldier said:
Why do you people insist on making pointless topics when you don't have reasonable backup?

We all know this isn't going to happen.

Square Enix doesn't own Mario.

What is up with everyone and thinking the have good ideas for Kingdom Hearts?

- Mario in Kingdom Hearts III?
- Kingdom Hearts III, A MMORPG?
- Kingdom Hearts in Final Fantasy Games?
- Sora, Riku, in SSBB?
- Kingdom Hearts III, Movie...?

I think maybe a KH3 movie has more of the slightest chance of becoming real. We give you the facts and you have hope and no matter what we say, you say its going to happen.

Face it, a lot of people in this fourm are so in love with the Kingdom Hearts Series that they thnk that Kingdom Hearts should be associated with everything that has the smallest relation.
Listen to this person, he speaks the reality.

There is NO possiblity of a Mario world or Zelda world. Nintendo is Nintendo, and Kingdom Hearts is Kingdom Hearts. There is not a big enough relation to have them in the game. There is only the Final Fantasy theme and Disney, nothing more. There have been too many threads about false rumours and stupid hopes. It is nothing more than spam, and it always will be.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
This is the single most retarded idea I have ever heard for KH. That would never happen ever in the history of all that has happened or will happen. It completely messes up the entire story line. The only games that could possibly be in it is like Dragon Quest or something that Square would actually think would fit in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back