• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sunset horizons( spoiler for kh2 secret ending)!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^Chill man...its something we have dealt with before ALOT..for some reason everyone just started having family members and friends working at S-E just spilling info about KH here and there...without proof you got nothing...with nothing to show then why make a thread....its just a waste of space and causes nothing but backlashes and flamming...and of course non-believers just like myself....get mad if you want...because still we see nothing that proves that your right...when you do get proof go ahead rub it in our faces....I dont care...just when you have something that is real evidence then post it....is that so hard (yes it is and I know it is)....scerw it your mad..go vent it out...
I'm done now...

LOL I love the internet

kthundercat

It's a theory, everyone and their brother has a theory that THEY want to be right. Even if Nomura did at one point say that he can change his mind, it is allowed so don't freak out. Also, noone ever said that Xehanort came back and what would the fact that the castle used to be there mean that Xehanort can come back to life because the castle got ruined??? It just doesn't make sense, I agree with everyone else and think that your friend lied to you so you would tell other people and he would see his theory circulating around for personal gratification. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back