• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sunset horizons( spoiler for kh2 secret ending)!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora415

Beyond the Staple Center, where you can see Americ
my friends cousin works for square-enix and he told me that his cousin told him that in the kh2 secret ending, the setting takes place in the ruins of the world that never was castle thingy-place. like someone destroyed it and that was what was left and why xeahnort came back or something.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Eh, no.

Square-Enix's USA branch just does the translating and localization.

They don't do the storylines.

Btw, your false interpretation of the secret ending phails. Hard.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Uhh... no it isn't.

You can download the secret ending in the downloads section on the main page. About everyone here has seen it.

sora415

RIDETHEPIG said:
Eh, no.

Square-Enix's USA branch just does the translating and localization.

They don't do the storylines.

Btw, your false interpretation of the secret ending phails. Hard.

uhhhhhhh, no

my friends cousin actually works in japan with nomura. no kidding. he told me that that was a big idea they had. and it wasnt my interpretation dumbass. why dont you read what i said first before mouthing off. or maybe its typing off.... who knows?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
SxFtSqrrl said:
Is it just me, or does everyone know someone who works for Square-Enix..
LOL..so true..Hell I think I know someone who works at Square-Enix who knows about the next KH...HIS NAME IS TETSUYA NOMURA.....and we are good friends....yup..ever though I'm trying to kill him..yeah....

STFU man....

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
sora415 said:
are yu talkin' to me? fine dont believe me!
i am not lying and not full of sh**!
Kid chill the F out...listen you know for a fact that no one believes anything without proof..and your little story is not convincing...we've heard all of this before I HAVE A <insert Family member here> WHO WORKS AT S-E AND THEY TOLD ME..blah blah blah....word of mouth doesnt work with me nor does it with mostly anyone else on here...either you give a link a pic or something or we are just gonna say your full of it.....hell you should have know that....and nah we still dont believe you...if your right OOOOHHHH GOOD FOR YOU *pats back*......if your not then whatever....

If I were you..I would just shut up and keep whatever "info" you got to yourself....and tell no one anything...

ffkh

SxFtSqrrl said:
Is it just me, or does everyone know someone who works for Square-Enix..

LOL...............................................AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

ffkh

..........................well im not going to be mean to you so...........i just need proof that's all
but i do like the theory though

sora415

Kawaiikousuke said:
Kid chill the F out...listen you know for a fact that no one believes anything without proof..and your little story is not convincing...we've heard all of this before I HAVE A <insert Family member here> WHO WORKS AT S-E AND THEY TOLD ME..blah blah blah....word of mouth doesnt work with me nor does it with mostly anyone else on here...either you give a link a pic or something or we are just gonna say your full of it.....hell you should have know that....and nah we still dont believe you...if your right OOOOHHHH GOOD FOR YOU *pats back*......if your not then whatever....

If I were you..I would just shut up and keep whatever "info" you got to yourself....and tell no one anything...

thanx for the advice, mr. smartypants( that was supposed to be sarcastic)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back