• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summons in future kingdom hearts games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you like summons in future kingdom hearts games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I hope they ditch summons, for the next few games, maybe not KH3..or whatever KH is next..but..Lay off the summons for a while, not ,many people like them..Or atleast I don't.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Summons became only useful in KH1, so I doubt having them again will be the same experience, I'd expect to see a rehash of the KH2 summons. Still I wouldn't mind seeing some, if anything summons that really level up in strength and each summon has its own strength and rank, ex. Bambi would be a Defensive Summon, Simba Offensive, etc.

Trimms

I hope they ditch summons, for the next few games, maybe not KH3..or whatever KH is next..but..Lay off the summons for a while, not ,many people like them..Or atleast I don't.

To be honest I never use them because they all have generic, long entrance scenes and don't do anything.

Charlie K

Back in Business
To be honest I never use them because they all have generic, long entrance scenes and don't do anything.

In the like configuration thing you can change how long they are, but I agree with you about them not doing anything.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I, for one, never used summons. To me they were just a waste of perfectly good Drive that could be speant on going forms. But a Bolt summon just seems, I dont know, right.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well if they add summoning into bbs or 358/2 days what type of summons would you guys want the old ones (like Bambi and stitch) or new ones for example a character i would like to be a summon is Arthur from the sword in the stone :3 comment and discuss
They should go to Sword in the Stone in BBS, not have it just be a summon.

i2ains

You guys are thinking to small, why summon Anima or Shiva?

I vote, Summon Yuna. :D

I found summons useful if you learned to use them/needed them in KH1. Other than that, they ended up being little or no help like in KH2, but that's just personal opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back