• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summons in future kingdom hearts games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you like summons in future kingdom hearts games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
How about how something along the lines of "Summon Drive". Say for example Sora completes a Port Royal visit & gets a summoning gem of Jack. In any world after that Sora can combine the gem with his drive powers to transform into Jack, giving the player complete control of Jack & his unique skills until the MP depletes. Done right this could encourage the player to use summons more often (well that & no more stinking cinematics when summoned) & helps solves the strange issue of never being able to play as Disney characters in a Disney themed RPG (I'm not the only 1 who thought that was weird, am I?). Plus it would give the guest party members more usefulness outside of their worlds. Some ideas I had for Summon Drive forms:

Jack Sparrow-Highly enhanced Lucky Lucky & Jackpot
Aladdin-Speedster with fast combos & high jumping
Prince Phillip-Has a shield that guards attacks from the front
Hercules-High attack & defense but is slower
Jack Skellington-Powerful black magic that won't deplete MP themselves
John Smith-Uses a musket for ranged attacks
Peter Pan-Flight
Mickey-Regen on the whole party

Last edited:

Sweet Genocide

Summons in BBS, and days would be pointless in my opinion. BBS, is impossible because the spirits for most summons were chacters whose worlds were destroyed but had strong wills. KH3 would most likely have summons though.

A

Azrael

Well if they add summoning into bbs or 358/2 days what type of summons would you guys want the old ones (like Bambi and stitch) or new ones for example a character i would like to be a summon is Arthur from the sword in the stone :3 comment and discuss

They should really lay off the summons for now....but Bahamut

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Bahamut, Anima, Shiva, Yojimbo.

Omega Weapon, Final Aeon, Yiazmat, and The Undying can be uber summons.

If they do bring back summons, hopefully they will be like in KH1.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Moving away from Disney and Final Fantasy....a Square-enix themed summon.

Frog from Chrono Trigger.

Other than that....I don't think a Pixar summon would work out that well.

Disney wise...perhaps Lady + the Tramp?

I think the more classic Disney films would work better, but not in BBS but in KH3.

Anagram

Banned
The summons i used if only rarely were, Tinker Bell[kh1], Genie[kh1+kh2], oh and Stitch cause i like stitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back