• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suikoden: Protecting Prosperity {RP Thread}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
A land named Sardonyx is young and prosperous. The kingdom of Sardonyx rules peacefuly and fairly. Their economy is perfect,the peasants are treated with equal respect. Therefore they are always satisfied with their King and Queen.It is as if war has no place or meaning in this country. But,when there is prosperity in a land,there are others wanting to take it for themselves.
A greedy group of people have secretly gathered and are tring to find a way to undermine and usurp the Royal Family. They have formed an army and have an HQ secretly hidden in a neighboring contry called Azure. They bestowed upon them the name The Demonic Rebel Army.(DRA) and now have enough recruits to try and take over.

The Kingdom's Army is well trained,but with no war in-sight a few have lost their edge. A tip came in,about an organzition named the DRA that is planning to overthrow and control the Kingdom.
The Queen thinks it's just a false rumor. However,the King knows war comes eventually and had his Knights prepare for a fight. Most obeyed the King,while others just ignored it and went about with their lazy ways. They soon would regret ignoring those orders.
The King has also ordered for any able bodied warriors from villages to come and aid them if war truely did break out. These soldiers,young and old,are well trained but lack the armor and supplies needed to fight. Having inticapated this,they have brought their own weapons and money for war funds. Together they have formed a Volunteer Vanguard.
The DRA is almost set to invade.The Volunteer Vanguard and the Knights are preparing their Defences. Both sides are running through their tactical plans. The King and Queen are in their castle,debating on whether or not to go into hiding. The reason why is because they are the only one's who are capable of spliting and forming the crystal that the DRA is wanting to seize,The Rune of Beggining.

___________________________________________________________________________________

The moon shown brightly in the night sky, along with the twinkling stars. The air was warm for the night, the perfect tempature to continue working on the defences of the country. Joseph was in a converense house somewhere in the Castle Town. There he was in conference with the commanders of the Knights, "Our defenses in Wisp Town and Roskman Port are our main priorities..." Spoke the commander of the Knights, gathered around over a map. "The sea is the most obvious of places for an invasion, and if we were attacked towards the south, we'd be in trouble.... if we lost the only town there..."
"But about the Villages?" Spoke Joseph, "Wouldn't they be able to take back the town if it were overran and controled by the enemy?"
"No... The villages lack the men to take it back. Most are elderly residing in the southern region.." the commander pointed to the large piece of parchement, "I want Joseph and some of his volunteers to go to Roskman and scout out the coast for any enemy activity."
The young boy sighed, "Alright... I'll discuss this with some of my men, and see who'll go where..." Joseph bowed, and left the house.
After exiting the home, Joseph looked up at the night sky, "So much tension...guess this is due to the anticipation of war.." he sighed one more time and headed for the bar, where some of his men were hanging out at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a tall tower named Valmar, there was commotion going on at the base of the structure. Men wearing battle armor were lining up and the superiors were barking orders. On the fourth floor of the tower, Clara Myshka was overlooking the preperations, "They're all eager to get started..." She muttered to herself, "Well I won't actually send them all out at once..." she turned and headed for a map that was posted on her wall. Her room was a bit lavish, colorful and tons of jewelry and glittered accesories. Clara ran her fingure on the map, and stopped on a southern field of the Sardonyx Kingdom, "This might be a good place to start... heheh." Myshka grabbed her staff that was leaning on the wall, and left her room. She walked down one flight of stairs, and then stood in the middle of the floor, "RAY!!!!!" She shouted out, "Get over here NOW!!!!" She stood there, waiting for the boy to show.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Angel stepped out of the cargo hold and snuck around quickly, making sure nobody noticed her... "Hhhhmmm." She wondered. "A new land." There was one guard in a constant spot watching over the goods... "Interesting." She let him noticed her and he said: "What are you doing here?" She then dashed in front of him quickly and put her blade to his neck. "Tell no one I was here and I'll spare your life." "Uh..uh...Alright..." He stammered as she went to a hotel by the docks.

cloudwolf124

Ray walked along the halls of Valmar as soldiers ran past all clad in armor "Ha they must lining up for another drill" Ray thought as the soldiers still ran along the halls. Ray stopped at a door and entered. He walked in to what seemed to be a bedroom he looked around the floor and picked up a bag. "Its been three years" He said "Since i joined this place...But what do i have to show for it?" Ray stuffed some clothes in his bag and walked out in the wall again which was completely empty since he entered his room "Where did they go?" Ray wondered but was cut short when he heard a womans voice call his name "RAY!!!! she shouted out, "Get in her NOW!!!"
Ray started walking toward the womans voice "Thats Clara Myshka" Ray sighed "Best to not keep my beautiful master waiting." Ray walked along the hall and to Clara's position as he approached he bowed to her "Yes my liege." Ray said "What is needed of me?"

Sparks

gone
Leisa was just walking, that was sipmly the only way to explain it. She walked down the road with her book in her arms, holding back trying to read the story full of cliffhangers and plotholes, but it was too hard. Her mind was racing with thoughts about it, the characters and setting, if only she had brought her own notebook she could be writing stories too. The vast sea appeared in the distance and Leisa smiled and breathed in to smell the soft smell of saltwater in her nose.

"The water." She wanted to swim too. she started running towards to docks. Roskman Port was where she lived, and she loved it. Every morning she could look outside and see the oceans glimmering waves, and blue sparking water. Leisa bit her lip when she finally reached the shore. She sat down on the sand and looked out on the horizon.

"Wow, at leats one thing in my life is right."

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Kratos sat at the far corner of the bar by himself. Since he wasn't old enough to drink he wasn't here for that. He was here awaited for the one they called Joseph. Kratos was hoping he come soon because he didn't like staying in taverns that much. He look up at the clock up at the wall which was now 12:00 p.m. Kratos sighed. "Great he is late why am I not surprise," said Kratos. He saw some men participating in some kind drinking contest. Kratos began to laugh as one of the men fell on his ass. Even though Joseph was taking to long at least he had entertainment.

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
The constant hollers of men and women in the tavern was in full swing. Joseph wasn't one for bars, but it was the only place where he can converse with his buddies without having to worry much about eavsdroppers.
He slowly and carefully made his way through the crowd, avoiding a few dancers dancing to the music. In a corner sat Kratos, one of the soldiers of the Volunteer Vangaurd. He was busy watching a few dorks get drunk and pass out on the floor.
"Hey Kratos..." Joseph greeted, "Sorry about having the meeting here... I'll make sure to... choose a somewhat quieter place than this.." He sat down across from him and took out a small map. He placed it on the table and unfolded it on the table, "I'll get straight to the point... The captian of the Knights wants me and some of my men to set up defences here at Roskman Port... It's about a three day ride out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ray walked along the hall and to Clara's position as he approached he bowed to her "Yes my liege." Ray said "What is needed of me?"

"Ahh, so formal..." Clara giggled, "Well Ray, I need you to relay my orders to the commanders down there... I need a reconnasance group to scout Roskman port... And I need another to go through that tunnel in the mountian and have them scout out the southern region of Sardonyx."

Clara skipped towards the window, and looked out at the soldiers below. "Hmm actually, I want you! To take command of the men that are going to the port town..." She turned to him, and placed her staff under his chin, "All I want is a report on activity... If you feel that you can take the town without much resistance... then do so if you must." Clara leaned closer to Ray's face, "Don't go and fail me Ray... I'd hate to see one of my trusted men die on the field." She giggled one last time and removed the staff from Ray, then turned back to the window and looked up at the sky, "You have your orders now! Go and make me proud!"

cloudwolf124

Ray sat bowing as Clara spoke
"Ahh, so formal..." Clara giggled, "Well Ray, I need you to relay my orders to the commanders down there... I need a reconnasance group to scout Roskman port... And I need another to go through that tunnel in the mountian and have them scout out the southern region of Sardonyx."
Ray watched his queen as she walked to the window and stared down at the soldiers awaiting orders
"Hmm actually, I want you! To take command of the men that are going to the port town..." She turned to him, and placed her staff under his chin, "All I want is a report on activity... If you feel that you can take the town without much resistance... then do so if you must." Clara leaned closer to Ray's face, "Don't go and fail me Ray... I'd hate to see one of my trusted men die on the field." She giggled one last time and removed the staff from Ray, then turned back to the window and looked up at the sky, "You have your orders now! Go and make me proud!"
Ray rubbed his chin where Clara's staff was. "Yes, my Liege." Ray said standing up and walked out the door toward the field. "Alright men we have our orders Group one will come with me to the port town of Roskman port and Group two will advance through tunnels and scout out the southern region of sardonyx. This is a scouting mission. attack if only necessary. Now move out." Ray began gearing up for his mission "I will not fail you my queen."

Sparks

gone
Leisa sighed in dissapointment as she stood up again. The tide was coming up. She put her book back in her bag and stated walking. Leisa hummed lightly, looking back at the waters edge as she stopped in front of a bar and walked in. She couldn't drink but it was fun just hanging out in there with some friends, it made her voice seem louder than it really was and she liked that. Cutting through the noisy crowd she stopped and looked around just watching people be stupid. It entertained her as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
"Hey Kratos..." Joseph greeted, "Sorry about having the meeting here... I'll make sure to... choose a somewhat quieter place than this.." He sat down across from him and took out a small map. He placed it on the table and unfolded it on the table, "I'll get straight to the point... The captian of the Knights wants me and some of my men to set up defences here at Roskman Port... It's about a three day ride out."
Kratos was glad that Joesph finally showed up. "You better choose something better besides this dumb tavern," said Kratos. He look down at the map that Joesph had took out. When he heard Joesph said that they needed to go Roskamon Port he felt alittle uncomfortable. He sighed and then looked up at Joesph. "Okay I shall accompany you besides I know the place like the back of my hand." Then Kratos saw a girl walking around the Tavern. She look like she was 17 or more. Kratos wonder why she was in a place like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back