• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupidly bored. Questions for Christians ONLY!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Grow up. It's not even sexual. In many European countries they use kisses as a greeting.

Well then , since I'm immature and can't comprehend these types of things, perhaps you would like to explain to me why he was kissing he's guitarist? I'm sure he wouldn't need to greet him on stage.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Well then , since I'm immature and can't comprehend these types of things, perhaps you would like to explain to me why he was kissing he's guitarist? I'm sure he wouldn't need to greet him on stage.

He's entertaining the crowd. Have you ever been to a concert? Or is having fun against your religion?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
He's entertaining the crowd. Have you ever been to a concert? Or is having fun against your religion?

Again, if you were to stop and see this through a Christian perspective, you would realize that its pointless to try and argue why he has to kiss another man to please other people.

And no concerts aren't against my religion. It's whose at the concert or the meaning of the concert itself.

Massive Attack

Awards
Again, if you were to stop and see this through a Christian perspective, you would realize that its pointless to try and argue why he has to kiss another man to please other people.

And no concerts aren't against my religion. It's whose at the concert or the meaning of the concert itself.

Why did The Who smash their equipment after their shows? Mindless entertainment. It's the same thing. He's trying to make the fans jealous or something, idk, U2 are shitty.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I fail to see how that's entertainment. Watching someone kissing someone else on a stage hardly sounds like an entertaining experience. Now, actually hearing the band play is another story.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Why did The Who smash their equipment after their shows? Mindless entertainment. It's the same thing. He's trying to make the fans jealous or something, idk, U2 are shitty.

Uh not really

I don't really see a big problem with smashing stuff. But going as far as kissing another man...

Massive Attack

Awards
Could you picture him at, say, an Of Montreal concert? :x

839830480_b05c556ba5.jpg

They're just joking around. Get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back