• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Stuck in the Host Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
It's turning interesting... I wonder what kind of bathing suit Haruhi will wear.... :36:

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Yay new chapter!!
Aww man school's commin back for you huh
Funny though cause in two weeks I will be having my vacation!

oathkeeper100

Kyoya is just that smart, huh? Why can't he let Riku alone? The rest of the Host Club can figure it out on their own if they really wanted to know. Anyway, so a trip is what they will be doing next. Wonder what will happen. :) Can't wait to find out what happens next!

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Okay, Kyoya is really starting to get on my nerves. I mean, it seems like he just has some sort of unfounded vendetta against Riku. Seriously, is Kyoya just being a jerk for no reason or is there a reason behind all of this crap he's doing? Oh, and why are Sora's parents paying for Riku to go to this school? Are they trying to keep Riku away from Sora for whatever reason? It really seems that is what's going on. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Zipporahss

I'm sorry guys! I didn't mean to ignore you for so long! I'm sorry! So here's the next chapter I hope you like it. Oh, I like this chapter and it hurt me to do this Riku... I didn't want to drive him crazy but it adds to the comedy LOL

Alright, I hope you guys have a good school year! Oh, by the way I'm a senior in school now! I'm not actually super happy about it but at the same time one year left and I'm done witht hat acurssed high school! WOOT! And the one person I hated (Or had no respect for) in all of my years of teaching was this woman who claimed to be a teacher *cough* crap *cough* . The woman was suppose to teach Psychology. But you talked more about her dogs. Now in ALL honesty, I love animals but she ticked me off to the point that I didn't feel sorry that she lost her dogs. I actually wanted to punch her in the face... HARD. I wanted to curse her out. She IS an idiot! She was the worse "teacher" ever! I mean, I'm not the only one who can't stand that woman either. I have friends from 06 saying she's the stupidest teacher ever! I can't wait to leave that woman behind! WOOT!

Uh.. sorry, back to the story!

Enjoy!

Stuck in the Host Club
Ch. 8
“Hanging out”

Riku was blasting his Ipod. Their voices were still penetrating, giving him a headache. Riku groaned and looked around.

They were following him again. But this time it was voted. Great.

Riku stopped the shopping cart and looked at the cereal, he wondered which one he would want later, being that he rarely ate breakfast, he didn’t like breakfast in the morning, breakfast food taste better at lunch time.

He sighed, he picked up a box and stared at it, he liked this brand but he couldn’t figure out if he wanted it or not. ‘Which one do I want? This one or that one?’ Riku wondered. He closed his eyes and focused.

“You shop weird,” Haruhi said. Her voice broke his thoughts.

“Don’t do that,” she made him jump. Even though his music was loud he was so deep in thought that everything was silent.

“What are you looking for?” Haruhi asked.

“I don’t know, I think ahead, I’m wondering what I’ll want three days from now,” Riku said with a shrug.

“Why not take the one you want now?”

“That’s just it,” Riku said, “I don’t want anything right now.”

Haruhi tilted her head and pulled down another box, “Then why not this one? This one’s good and it’s healthy,” she smiled.

“Thanks… always good to try something new,” Riku grinned. He placed the box he had down and took the one from Haruhi’s hand. He continued down the aisle and looked around for the dairy section. Once he saw it from a distance he went to it.

“How many times have you shopped here?” Haruhi asked.

“Once, this is my first time.”

“You know your way around so well,” she said.

“Yeah… um… it’s my sixth sense, I guess,” Riku shrugged. “Are those goons keeping up?”

“I don’t think so, they’re still trying to figure out he difference between oatmeal and grits.”

Riku chuckled, and turned around to look, he hated both grits and oatmeal and he knew the difference. Kyoya and Mori were the only ones who weren’t interested in the products. Kyoya’s dark aura was now down to dim light, Riku couldn’t see it anymore with the naked eye, with his eyes closed he could see it but that was about it.

Riku collected the milk, he knew he’d want that later, he collected like three gallons tossed them in the cart. Then he went to the meat section, there he collected meat and then went to the fruit section, he enjoyed apples, pineapples, oranges, lemons and limes. He collected his fruits and headed for the cash register.

Paying for the stuff Haruhi quickly pulled Riku’s head down, “You have money right?” she asked whispering in his ear.

“Yeah,” Riku answered back in a whisper.

“Good, Kyoya will try to keep you longer by using money he made from you. If he ever asks you if you have money and you don’t, don’t ask him to pay for it. NEVER.”

“Got it,” Riku nodded. Riku bought his food and collected the bags, Haruhi did her part and helped. “Hm… thanks, but I got it,” Riku tried to take the bags from her. He knew she was a girl, despite the defense Tamaki continually held up. Riku could tell she wasn’t super strong either, those heavy bags looked like they were going to pull her arms out of her sockets.

“No, I’m okay,” she said.

Riku threw the bags over his shoulder and sighed, “Fine, but if you’re not up to it just give them to me, okay?”

“You worry too much.” She said.

Riku being caught off guard was wide eyed.

“What else are we going to do?” Tamaki asked.

“Well, once I take the food home… I guess… I could go out for a walk, and look for some trouble.”

“Trouble?” Kyoya asked. “What are you talking about?”

“I’m bored,” Riku said.

Riku turned away, they could never understand they lived in this world where everything was perfect, where everything was nice and quiet. Seconds later Riku felt an odd vibe… what was that?

He looked around. There was nothing. He ignored it.

Riku kept walking. Leaving the store Riku walked down the street, his apartment was close, not too far at all but he was tired already, no nap, and last night was murder, he had homework that wasn’t hard but he had tons of. He dropped the bags on the counter and sighed, he pulled his head phones out and tossed it to the side. He sighed again. He was so bored.

“You said you like sparring right?” Honey asked.

Riku turned and looked down to him, “Yeah,” he said as if he was thinking hard.

“Why not spar with me?”

Riku was wide eyed, he looked at Honey, “You spar?”

“Yup!” he cheered.

Riku tilted his head, “I’m sorry but… you look to small for me to spar,” Riku said.

“Honey is very strong, he’s known as a secret weapon to foreign countries,” Koura said.

Riku raised his eye brow, he grinned, “Hmph, we’ll see how long that’ll last.”

After putting the food away Riku and the others went to the park. Riku had to admit he was very excited. He was going to get some real action for once! He was going to get into a fight! Finally, something actually fun to do.

Riku was smart to bring a bag that was long, that way he could summon his blade from inside it. He carried the bag over one shoulder. When they were ready Riku placed the bag down and reached inside the bag. He pulled out Way to Dawn. He held it tightly this was the first time for five weeks that he had held it.

The others stared amazed they had never seen such a weapon before. They had never seen such a weapon EVER!

Honey was still cute looking, Riku was having a hard time taking it seriously, but he narrowed his eyes and watched Honey carefully.

“Are you ready?” Honey asked.

“Yeah,” Riku said, he got in his fighting stance and waited.

“Ready,” Mori said, “Set,” he looked at the two, “Go!” he quickly brought his hand down and jumped back.

Riku waited and thought. He noticed the look on Honey’s face change, it was now manly, more mature, he charged. Riku jumped to the side and dodged. Riku landed on the balls of his feet seconds later before he was sure what was happening Honey was at him again. ‘So he’s faster than he looks,’ Riku thinks after dodging him again.

Riku smirked and attacked, Honey was pushed his feet were pushing up a lot of dirt. When he stopped he bent down and vanished. Riku smirked he knew this trick. He stepped forward and then ducked from his knees and swung his blade around. Honey was hit again.

“Had enough?” Riku stood.

“Have you?” Honey’s voice not so sweet sounding asked.

Riku smirked, he knew what he was talking about but Riku had another trick up his sleeve. Riku bent down and picked up the Kunai that was in stabbing his pants in the ground. When he held it Riku sighed and threw it at Honey whom was behind him.

Riku jumped and slammed his blade down. Honey was hit.

Riku did a back-flip to get some distance, he waited in his stance and wondered how long this fight would go. Riku decided he’d cheat. He broke a potion in his pocket and it healed him. He was fully revived, he wasn’t as tired as he was when he was leaving the store. Riku waited, he knew this kid would be a challenge, Sora couldn’t even put up a fight when he was in final form, this kid was just fast and strong. And that was Riku’s weakness, taken out from behind or being faster than him.

Riku waited and waited but Honey studied him. Honey smirked and attacked again. Riku waited for some kid of move that Honey was trying to really take him out. Honey made simple attacks, ones that were very predictable. Riku blocked them and countered. But something happened that he didn’t see coming. Honey attacked Riku so hard that Way to Dawn flew out from his hand.

Riku was on the ground. Honey was coming in for the final attack from above. Riku’s legs were inaudible; Honey’s ninja stars had his pants stabbed into the ground. Riku put his arms up defensively and closed his eyes for the impact. Seconds later Riku felt a thud and heard a hub of confusion.

When he opened his eyes he saw confused eyes over him.

“What kind of weapon is that?” Mori asked.

Riku looked at himself and realized Way to Dawn was in his hands. He swallowed.

Riku pulled the stars out of his pants and stood. Honey was standing confused.

“It’s…” Riku couldn’t tell them. “It’s just a blade,” Riku said.

“I’ve never seen a sword pop from one place to another.” Honey said.

“Trust me, it’s just a blade,” Riku said.

“But…”

“That was fun, even if I lost,” Riku said quickly. “Thanks Honey, I had fun,” Riku smiled.

The twins glanced at each other and thought and wondered.

“What will we do now?” Tamaki asked. Riku rolled his hidden eyes.

“I don’t know, what do you want to do?” Riku asked.

“I don’t know what would you and Sora do after you go shopping and sparring?”

Riku sighed, “Kairi and Sora would go off, I’d sit and watch the sun for a while,” Riku shrugged.

Seconds later Riku’s cell rung. “What’s up?” he answered without looking at the ID.

“Hey, Riku,” Sora said.

“Hey, Sora, what’s up?”

“Nothing, just checking up on ya,” Sora said, Riku could see him shrugging.

“Really?” Riku chuckled, “It’s good to hear your voice, how’s Crystal, did any boys touch her?”

“No, don’t worry,” Sora said, “I’m watching her.”

“That’s why I’m worried.”

“Haha, very funny,” Sora said.

“So whatcha up to?”

“Nothing, I just got out of a sparring match and lost,” Riku said. On second thought he shouldn’t have told Sora that.

“You lost?! Are you serious?!” Sora asked cheering.

“Yeah, don’t go around telling everyone I lost, it was actually a good match,” Riku said.

“Wow, it’s still amazing, I never thought you’d lose, ever!”

Riku rolled his eyes, he placed his blade in the bag. “Me neither, so what’s up with you and Kairi? Have you kissed yet?”

“Riku!”

“What?” Riku said jokingly. He chuckled. He stood from the bag. “Did you or not? Or is she waiting for me?”

“Riku!” Sora yelled again, Riku just knew he was blushing, he had to be red now, but if he wasn’t there was one way to turn him hot red.

“What? Did she admit her love for me already?”
“RIKU!”

Sora was hot red now, Riku laughed. “But seriously how is she?”

“She’s good,” Sora said after relaxing. “And what about you? Is school hard?”

“Easy,” Riku answered rolling his eyes.

“Everything is easy for you isn’t?”

“Basically, well, see ya Sora,” Riku said.

“Yeah… see ya,” he was still getting over Riku’s joke.

Riku went down to pick up the bag when he saw that Honey was holding Way to Dawn. When he tried to swing it a ray of light appeared in his hand and then in Riku’s. Riku’s fingers gripped tightly around the blade. He stared awestruck. They saw it happen and this time there was no second guessing it, that blade wasn’t normal.

“What the heck?!” Koura said.

“Riku… what kind of blade did you say that was?”

“It’s… just a blade…” Riku said. “C’mon, I let’s drop it, I can’t explain it because I can’t,” Riku said in his defense. Although in reality he knew exactly how the blade jumped from Honey to him.

“That’s just spooky,” Haruhi said.

“I’ve never seen it do that before,” Riku lied. He looked at his watch and sighed, “I’m going home,” he stared.

“Tamaki,” Koura said. “let’s get going.”

“But we haven’t finished hanging out.” Tamaki whined.

“Okay, okay, I get it, c’mon,” Riku waved them with him. And rolled his eyes and waited for them. “I’ll bare to be with you a little longer.”

They were now sitting at Riku’s house. They weren’t satisfied with his explanation for the magical blade that popped from one person to the owner.

Riku sighed, he was pleased with himself, he was tired, that fight somehow tired him even though he had used that potion he was tired. Riku yarned, it was early the sun didn’t even set yet and he was so tired. His eyes were getting heavy.

Riku shook his head and then felt a nudge from Haruhi. “Stay awake as long as you can,” she whispered.

Riku nodded, they were watching TV now, but even still he couldn’t watch.

Riku shook his head again and stood. He had to move. If he didn’t move he he’d fall asleep.

“Riku, are you okay?” Tamaki asked.

“No, don’t worry about me,” Riku said. “I’m just going to stretch for a while,” Riku went outside and leaned on the fence like wall that separated him from fall (That he could survive from). He stared out and tilted his head. No crime, no noise, nothing but a few knuckle heads bothering him. He sighed, at least this “hanging out” thing would be over soon. Tomorrow would be Saturday and he’d sleep in… after locking ALL the doors and closing ALL the windows.

The Dream

Awards
Aw Riku lost a match to honey.
Ha, it's always funny how Riku teases Sora around.
It's been a long time since you wrote this chapter, I was wondering when you would post again.
Write More!! *Demands Entertainment*

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
What the hell!?!? Riku got his ass kicked!!! By a guy named Honey!!! Man, that's just messed up. But, whatever, at least it was a good fight. Okay, this Host Club is really starting to annoy me just as much as they are Riku. Man, I hope he can shake them, but I have a feeling it will be more difficult than he anticipates. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

oathkeeper100

How could Riku lose? Even worse, to little cute Honey!? But really, Riku needs a day to enjoy himself away from the Host Club. They've given him enough trouble as it is and Haruhi seems like the only decent person right now.... But the truth is, that might be impossible knowing their ways. Anyway, great update and can't wait to find out what happens next!

Choc

What the hell!?!? Riku got his ass kicked!!! By a guy named Honey!!! Man, that's just messed up. But, whatever, at least it was a good fight. Okay, this Host Club is really starting to annoy me just as much as they are Riku. Man, I hope he can shake them, but I have a feeling it will be more difficult than he anticipates. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.
Have you seen/read the series?

Zipporahss

Okay, I'm sorry guys, I made you wait so long, I will give you three chapters because I'm not sure when I'll be able to update again. So for you, my fans I'll give you a bonus day. I hope you enjoy!

Enjoy!

Stuck in the Host Club
Ch. 9
Aura

Saturday, the day of freedom!

Riku woke around noon; he stretched his body as he stood from bed. He went to the kitchen and pulled out the box of cereal that Haruhi helped him pick out.

Riku smiled, she was the only sane one in the club… Riku was slowly sinking to Tamaki’s and gang’s level of insanity.

Riku sat at the small table near the front door and realized that his cell phone wasn’t where he left it last night. It was charging and resting on the table… who did that?

Riku reached for the phone and opened it. He looked at the clock and wondered if he should call Sora… Kairi… or Crystal. He wanted to talk to them, he missed them so much. He sighed. Riku tilted his head and thought, did he want to call them? Knowing Sora he’d be sleeping still, Kairi would be out somewhere and Crystal would be getting in trouble as much as she could.

Riku shrugged, he’d call Crystal first, he hadn’t seen her since he left and neither did he talk to her.

Riku scrolled down in his contacts. But something made him go down pass down Crystal’s name. Riku then realized that the members’ numbers were in his cell. Riku gave out a chuckle, of course.

Riku closed his phone and stood from his now finished bowl of cereal. Riku pushed in his chair only to jump and call his blade forth. He felt an evil vibe, an evil presence. He couldn’t put his finger on it but it wasn’t Kyoya’s that’s for sure. Riku’s ice blue eyes searched the area of his home from where he stood. Nothing…

‘That’s weird…’ Riku de-summoned his blade. ‘I could have sworn I felt a Heartless near by… okay…’ Riku collected his –luckily- plastic bowl off the floor and tossed it into the sink. Riku wondered why he felt that aura. It could have been Kyoya’s but…

Ring!

Riku snapped his head to his cell phone and answered it. “Hello?”

“Hello, Riku,” a voice of evil intent: Kyoya.

“What do you want?” Riku frowned.

“Oh, nothing, just wanted to tell you that YOU have to come over to my place.”

“And if I refuse?” Riku taunted.

“Well, it’s your choice, we drag you, send Fangirls or you come of your own free will.”

Riku groaned, “Alright, I’ll play your silly game, where do you live?”

“We’re outside.”

“You… Astardbay!” Riku spoke in Piglatin.

“Don’t call me names; I can speak Piglatin as well as you can.”

Riku slapped his forehead, so Kyoya had mastered the art of his favorite language next to the one he spoke every day. GREAT! “Give a minute to get dressed.” He groaned.

“A minute?” Kyoya raised his eyebrow. He threw his leg over his knee and looked out the window to the apartment that Riku lived in. “That’s all you need?” before he could get the words out of his mouth Riku was locking the door to his apartment.

The others leaned in the window, “He moves fast,” Honey said.

“He could be lying to us, he’s done it before,” Kaoru said.

“Don’t be silly, he’s just more stubborn than us, and he likes his privacy besides, he wasn’t fully dressed, I saw him in the window, he only had his PJ’s on,” Tamaki said.

The others blinked amazed. Riku walked up to the car and frowned. Kyoya rolled down the window. Riku leaned in, “You guys are a pain you know that?”

“Hmph,” Kyoya replied. The driver appeared and Riku stood back waiting for the door to open. Riku got in and the door was gently closed behind him. Riku narrowed his eyes as the eyes across the way stared and studied him.

Riku rolled his eyes.

Ring!

Riku grabbed his cell and answered it. “Hey?”

“Riku… it’s Mickey,” the voice answered.

“Uh, now’s not the best time Mickey,” Riku said a little nervous.

“Oh, okay, look I gotta warn you, be careful, there is a strange aura going around in worlds and they’ve been taking the Princesses and trying to get to Sora and Kairi for a while. They’re safe but so long as you’re unsafe we have a problem.”

“Mickey, look… I… what?! Sora and Kairi?!”

“Don’t worry,” Mickey said trying to calm him down.

Riku made a fist and tried to control himself. Then he slammed his hand into the window and a jump came from the others. “What did it feel like? The Aura? What did the aura feel like?” he said trying to hold back his angered voice.

“Riku… calm down… I’ll tell you when ya-”

“I’ll calm down when I get my hands around that person with that fowl aura and kill him! Who is the person!” he yelled.

“We don’t know, we think it belongs to a girl.”

Riku grounded his teeth. “She’s of the dark… isn’t she?!”

“Riku… Riku!”

“What?” Riku said yelling into the phone. But he then realized whom he was yelling at and calmed down with embarrassment. “I’m sorry, are they okay?”

“Yeah, don’t worry, they’re fine, don’t walk alone alright, stay with a large group and stay around those of light.”

“Okay…” Riku nodded.

“Don’t worry, I’ll update you on anything and everything I learn, Sora told me to keep you out of this because he said you were already stressed with school.”

Riku sighed, “I AM.”

“Okay, bye, keep your eyes open, and calm down.”

“Sure, Mickey, sure,” Riku nodded and hung up the phone grounding his teeth. His hand was still bleeding and he didn’t care. Sora and Kairi were in trouble and he had no way of getting to them. Regardless if they were safe or not they were still in danger. Riku’s bang covered his anger filled eyes.

Riku then quickly reached for a potion that rested in his pocket but was stopped when he looked up. Everyone but Mori and Kyoya were cramp together in the corner of the car shaking in fear. Kyoya’s eyes were hidden behind his glasses that were reflecting the sun off. Mori just stared with a blank face (like this U_U.)

Riku quickly calmed down and snapped his head away.

“What’s wrong?” Kyoya asked.

“Nothing.”

Zipporahss

Next one!

Enjoy!

Stuck in the Host Club
Ch. 10
Heal or Be Stitched?

The limo stopped.

Riku was still bleeding and in all honesty he wanted to heal his hand.

Riku was rushed out of the car as he held his bleeding fist, Haruhi was right there to see him bleeding. She was wide eyed at first and then ran to him.

“Are you okay?” she asked filled with concern.

“Yeah, don’t worry about me,” Riku said.

“C’mon, we gotta take you to the hospital,” Haruhi said.

Riku sighed, “You don’t have to do this, I heal very quickly.”

“You need stitches by the way that looks,” said Hikaru peeking over Riku’s shoulder.

“Get off me,” Riku shrugged him off. Riku was still very ticked. He could smell the blood that dripped from his hand. The pain stung and it was getting worse being that his senses were stronger and all he was feeling more pain, smelling more blood, and he could see the wound better than the others could. Riku had a large piece of glass embedded so deep that it was scraping the bone in his hand.

“Riku, please, I can still see the glass in your hand,” Haruhi said.

“Alright. But I’m telling you it’s fine, I’m just trying to slow the blood down.” He lied, he knew well and good that he was in pain and that he needed to see a doctor if he couldn’t heal himself.

Riku swallowed, he saw a crazy evil look in Kyoya’s eye.

“Actually, let me stitch him up.” Kyoya grinned evilly. Suddenly in his hands he held a first aid kit.

“What the HECK?!” Riku yelled, “Heck no! You’re not stitching me! I’d rather be eaten by a shark!”

“Then tell us about your weapon, I’ve looked for the weapon everywhere and still haven’t found a person who could make one.”

Riku swallowed. “I told you it was custom made!”

“Doesn’t matter, Haruhi, where can we stitch him up, I need to chain him down it looks like.”

Riku shook his head at Haruhi, begging her to not answer his question. “No seriously, just let me wash the blood off,” Riku said after Haruhi didn’t respond. “I’m telling you that my hand is fine,” Riku grinned.

“No, we have to wash that wound, you might get in effected,” Honey said.

“I’m telling you that I’m fine.”

Riku had to make a choice here and now, if he broke the potion in his pocket they’d hear the glass breaking. If he didn’t use the potion they’d stitch him up and he’d look like a liar. And if he used the potion he’d have to explain what it was, where he got it and why he had it. Riku had to choice quickly.

Before Riku could decide he felt a dark aura.

“On second thought,” Riku smiled, “Let’s talk about this in Haruhi’s house.”

“Yeah, I think it’s going to rain soon anyway.”

Riku pushed them inside as quickly as possible and closed the door. He was freaked out, he still had to deal with the idiot (Kyoya) trying to stitch him up and now he had to deal with that dark aura.

Riku smiled and walked away. But Mori grabbed him.

“Mori, buddy, put me down or I’ll kick you butt,” Riku threatened with a smile.

“Kyoya’s going to help you.”

Riku frowned, Mori’s dead, calm and bored behavior was getting on Riku’s nerves. “Mori, put me down,” Riku demanded once more as Mori had Riku over his shoulder. Finally Riku was flopped down but not on a chair but on Haruhi's counter in her kitchen. Riku’s butt was now in pain and in front of him was Kyoya and the others watching closely.

Riku pulled his hand away, “Don’t you even think about sticking that needle in me without a fight.”

“Hm… Fangirls are in order…”

“I’d rather be stripped down to my skin before I let a sadist stitch me!”

“Now, Riku don’t be so hard-headed, you’ll lose this fight.”
“Kyoya, I’m warning you,” Riku threatened but he was still freaking out. He had to think of something. He had to think of how to use the potion to heal himself.

“At least let me take the glass out,” Kyoya said.

Riku tightened his jaw, then shook his head. “Heck NO!”

Kyoya groaned. He folded his arms and rolled his eyes. “Fine!” Kyoya yelled. He threw the needle and thread down and reached out his hand. “GIVE ME YOUR HAND!” Riku wasn’t shocked, he figured one with a dark aura as dark as his he’d expect one to have a temper. Riku glared Kyoya in his eyes and lightening sparks flew between their eyes.

Riku wasn’t even going to hold back his feelings for long, “If you do anything out of the norm I’m going to beat the crap out of you!”

“I’m only removing the freaking glass you fool!”

“And you wonder why I hate you!”

Kyoya took Riku’s hand and pulled the glass out slowly and without causing pain. Riku was still glaring at him and when Kyoya placed the glass on the counter it fell. Riku used that moment and broke the potion bottle that was in his pocket. Second later the faces stared at Riku’s hand and realized that although it was still covered in blood the wound was gone.

“You do heal fast…” Kyoya said. “Too fast…” he muttered under his breath.

“I told you, do you think I’d jump out a window if I didn’t?”

“Good point.” Tamaki said as he smiled.

“Now, will you leave me alone?”

“What’s going on here?” a woman came from nowhere.

Riku looked up to the woman with long flowing brown hair. “Hi, I’m Riku,” he introduced myself. “You must be Haruhi’s mom.”

There was a giggle from the twins, Tamaki and Honey at Riku’s words. When Riku glanced at them they stood up straight, started whistling and rocked back and forth on their toes and heels.

“I’m Ryoji, Haruhi’s dad.” The female figure held out her hand.

Riku reached out to it at first without second thought and then once he shook the hand the words sunk in. Riku was smiling and still sitting on the counter when he heard and understood the words…

‘Dad?’

“Holy Crap!” Riku jumped off the counter and back peddled.

“Hahahahaha! That’s the first time I met a girl freak out like that.” Ryoji laughed.

“What?!”

“So Kyoya you let another girl join?”

“WHAT!?”

“No… she’s working for us to repay a debt,” Kyoya said.

“Kyoya shut up before I kill you in this room.” Riku pushed by Kyoya and bowed in front of Ryoji, “Excuse my behavior, I was caught off guard.” When Riku rose he smiled sheepishly. “I ask for forgiveness.”

Ryoji smiled and nodded, “Why aren’t you a cute thing, it seems I owe you an apology as well, you’re a pretty cute boy aren’tcha?”

Riku blushed, “Thanks…” Riku said. “But can we keep the cute thing down to a minim that doesn’t make me feel comfortable… especially from a man.”

Ryoji laughed again. “Of course!”

“Thanks…”

Riku sighed. He was glad he was able to save himself before Kyoya stitched himself. And even though that dark aura was gone he knew it’d be back. Riku was pleased to know that everything had not been discovered… yet.

Zipporahss

Last one!

Enjoy!

Stuck in the Host Club
Ch. 11
Across enemy lines

So, when Riku went to Kyoya’s house they did nothing but plan for some party. Kyoya didn’t give Riku any details and Riku didn’t ask, he was too busy trying to figure out who that aura belonged to.

Riku was dropped off at home and wasn’t bothered or attacked.

Riku went to sleep annoyed and angered.

Riku woke. His day was tiring.

Riku woke thanking the light for Haruhi. ‘Thank goodness for that girl!’ Riku smiled as he got out of bed.

It was Sunday, the second worse day of the week to Riku. Riku hopped in the shower and washed his hair. He hated that strange feeling of his hair after having a rough day and sweating like a dog.

‘Hm… it’s quiet.’ Riku said getting out of the shower. He brushed his teeth and gazed in the mirror. Riku lowered his toothbrush when he saw a small black spot in his mirror. He narrowed his eyes and stared at it. He looked at his face realized that it wasn’t from his face. He realized that this black spot wasn’t on his face. ‘It must be on the mirror.’ Riku wiped the black spot. As his hand rubbed it the spot grew. Riku groaned. ‘I’ll deal with you later.’

Riku finished his teeth and got dressed. From under the sink, Riku grabbed the Windex and a paper towel and started to clean the mirror. When he lifted the towel the spot was not gone. It only grew. Riku’s eyes widened in shock, it was disturbing. Riku tried again. But it grew larger and larger and larger still! Riku backed away when the center of his square mirror formed a purple dot.

Riku watched freaked out but on the surface as cool as a cumber.

“Riku… I am Seama,” a female appeared in the mirror. “I am your enemy and I will not be kind. I will hunt you down and kill you. I have crossed over into your lines to tell you that I’m going to kill you.”

Riku narrowed his eyes, ‘So… she’s the aura I felt…’ Riku jerked his chin up, “So you’re the one who attacked Sora and Kairi?”

“Yes,” she answered, her long black hair was pulled into a ponytail. Riku narrowed his ice blue eyes to gaze at her ice red eyes. “And because they’re weak I’m coming for you.” She pointed at him.

“Seama? You sound like a pain. If they’re so weak why come to me first? That means I’m stronger.”

“Exactly, I was a friend of Ansem, the man that you and Sora had your turns killing.”

Riku threw a smirk at the girl. She was no older than a fifteen year old. Riku remembered when he fought Ansem. It was not as hard as he thought, in fact it was the coolest fight he had ever had… alone. Riku chuckled, “Seama, if I’m stronger than you gotta believe that I’ll kick your butt.”

“Hmph, again?” Seama answered back rolling her eyes. “You’re just like him.”

“Him? Him who?”

“You’re father, Dellma,” Seama answered.

“What?” Riku blinked in confusion, he raised an eyebrow. “That’s not my father’s name,” he answered shaking his head.

“Ah but it is. That man, with your mother, his name is Dellma.”

Riku swallowed.

“Your father is Dellma the last Keyblade Master before you brunette headed friend.”

“That’s a lie.”

“Suit yourself, I’m going to kill you off first, the other two will be too easy to go after first.”

Before Riku could make a threat the girl, Seama, vanished. Riku groaned and made a fist. Seconds later his phone rung, he went to answer it and was surprised to hear a familiar voice.

“Hey this is Riku, I’m not here at the moment but I’ll return your call later. See ya,” his own voice. “Oh and if this is Sora, stop calling me you SAP!”

Riku woke up, ‘It was all a dream?’ he opened his eyes and realized that he never woke. ‘That’s the more realist dream I’ve ever had… what the heck?!’ he looked at the clock and realized that it was around two o’clock in the morning. ‘Who ever called better be lucky I don’t have to go to school today.’

Riku got up and reached out for the phone. When he reached the phone he checked the voicemail. There was no message. ‘Ugh, if they were going to wake me up they at least could have left a message! Stupid sap!’

Riku got out of bed and groaned. Now he couldn’t go back to sleep. ‘That dream better not be my imagination.’

Riku groaned again and got up. He went to the kitchen and ate a bowl of cereal. Riku sat there at the small table next to the window for a while. He was tired and yet couldn’t get himself back to sleep. He was up and moving. He wanted nothing more than to get back to sleep but by the time he made up his mind to go back to bed the sun was rising.

“Hey, RIKU!”

Riku’s eyebrow twitched in frustration. He knew that voice.

“RIKU!” the voice yelled louder.

Riku went to his front door and swung it open. “What the heck is wrong with you yelling through my door?!” Riku yelled back, “Don’t you know what time it is?!”

“Yes, it’s-”

“Tamaki, it’s six in the morning, you don’t go around yelling at people, you can and just might get your teeth knocked out of you.” Riku made a fist and made sure that he was calm in appearance.

“Oh, sorry, well, we wanted to invite you to a party today.”

“What?”

Tamaki and Honey (oddly Mori wasn’t with Honey) tilted their heads. “You didn’t pay any attention yesterday did you?”

Riku face relaxed. (A/N: His eyes sorta looked like this as well U_U) “No,” he answered.

“Okay… well Kyoya is having a party just for you and he needs you at his house right away! He called earlier but you didn’t pick up.”

Riku threw his hand up as if he was stopping them, “Wait… Kyoya’s the one who called my house this morning…” Riku turned red.

“Riku?” Tamaki and Honey started to back away. They held their hands up defensively and they had their anime sweat droplets on the back of their heads. They nervously smiled as Riku grew more and more red. “Take it easy…”

“I’m going to kill that guy!” Riku muttered. “I’ll be ready in a second.”

Riku ran to the shower to a quick shower and got dressed all under twenty minutes. Riku grabbed his bag (the bag that held his “costume” weapon) and ran to the limo that waited for him. Tamaki and Honey were already waiting.

Inside the limo the twins sat there gazing at Riku.

“What?”

“You’re bringing your sword?”

“Yeah, I’m going to kill Kyoya.”

“Are you crazy?”

“No, I’m ticked off.”

“Well… if you kill him you’ll have to answer to his parents. They’re in charge of the police of Japan.”

“I don’t care.”

The twins glanced at each other with a bored and confused look. Kaoru looked at Riku and leaned in, “Riku, do you have any siblings?”

“No, why?” he lied.

“We think that if you had some brotherly love you’ll be nicer.”

“Oh don’t give me that, I’m nice until you tick me off, and Kyoya’s gone off the deep end. And now he’s digging.”

“Please… don’t hurt Kyoya.” Honey said in a sweet, cute voice with puppy dog eyes.

Riku was caught off guard. He turned red- out of anger –and turned his head away. “Look if he can cool me down I’ll try not to kill him today.”

Honey smiled. (A/N: all Honey Fangirls can scream now.)

Riku sighed and stared out the window.

“Riku…”

“Yeah, what’s up Honey?” Riku replied, he was having a hard time being mean or mad towards Honey. It was still hard to believe that he was two years older than him, Honey was so short and baby like that Riku normally forgot that Honey wasn’t nine or ten years old.

“Can I see your weapon for a second?”

‘Crap, that puppy eye thing!’ Riku smiled, “Sure,” Riku unzipped the bag and (secretly summoned Way to Dawn) pulled it out.

“Does this type of weapon have a name?”

“Yes, it’s called Way to Dawn, it did have a different design and stuff but I didn’t like the last one and changed it.”

“Hm…” Honey studied the blade with his hazel eyes. Then he swung it. But the blade didn’t disappear like he hoped it would. “It’s nice; it cuts the air very nicely.”

“I know, I had it cut that way.”

“Can I use it sometime?”

“No one but me can use it, I swore to that.”

“Oh,” Honey handed it back.

Riku took it, he smiled at it, “It’s been a while, huh, old friend?” Riku ran his fingers along the body of the blade. ‘I love sharpening this thing.’

“How do you sharpen it?”

“Well, you have to uh…” Riku couldn’t tell them that. The only way to sharpen a Keyblade is to rub it across a Nobody’s shell or a Heartless’ claw. “I can’t tell you that either, sworn.”

“Hm…” Honey gazed at the blade once more. Riku placed it back in the bag and de-summoned it.

“Alright we’re here.” Tamaki said.

Riku and the rest of the Host Club got of the limo to a see a large mansion, it was basically out by it self. The house was more like an office building. The most noticeable part of the house was the round feature of the house. The house very beautiful, one of the most beautiful Riku had ever seen.

Riku went to the front door and held himself together. The rest of the guys were slowly walking to the front door. When they were close enough Riku rung the door bell. Riku closed his eyes as he breathed. He even left his bag in the limo. He couldn’t forget to not summon his blade.

The door swung open. Riku and the guys were welcomed by Kyoya.

“Welcome,” Kyoya said. He smiled like nothing was wrong, like he didn’t know that Riku was ticked off. Kyoya wasn’t a fool; he knew that he made Riku angry. “Ah, Riku you made it.”

“Yeah, I did.”

“Well, come in, the girls will be here at any minute.”

“Wait… you invited the Fangirls (insert psycho music) here?”

“Yes, either that or you’ll have to stay here in the Host Club for the rest of your life.”

Riku narrowed his eyes, “Sure,” he answered.

“Good, I’m glad you’re willing to behave.”

“Oh, trust me, it’s not easy.”

Honey ran into Mori’s arms. Mori threw Honey in the air and Honey landed on Mori’s shoulder. They walked to the living room and there the party would be. As told by Kyoya, the party was going to be both inside and outside next to the pool.

“You’re pulling my leg!”

“Yes, I know.”

“No I mean stop it!”

Kyoya was dragging Riku to the bathroom where he and Tamaki and Mori were going to force him to wear swimming trucks.

“Riku, behave,” Kaoru said. The twins followed behind Honey. They followed behind the dragged boy.

“LET GO!” Riku chanted filled with anger. “Lemme go!” Riku clawed at the floor.

The twins and Honey stopped at the door and Riku was dragged into the room to change. The twins and Honey could hear Riku fighting, yelling and refusing the trucks. Even with the threats of more Fangirls Riku fought. But after a minute or two Riku was alone in the bathroom, Mori, Tamaki and Kyoya came out.

They waited. But after three minutes Riku still had not come out.

“How long does it take to put on some swimming trucks?” Tamaki thought out loud.

“I’m not coming out.” Riku replied through the door.

“If you don’t come out Riku the Fangirls will get you.” Kyoya pointed out waiting like the rest of them.

Seconds later the door bell rung and Riku could be heard groaning.

“Riku the girls are here,” Honey chanted. Flowers from nowhere popped around his head and twirled around.

“Don’t waste our time Riku,” the twins chanted.

“I’m not going to embarrass myself.”

“Riku!” Kyoya yelled. “I’ll send them in there.”

“Fine…” Riku groaned.

After a few more groans Riku opened the door. Riku kept his head low, hiding his eyes. But his chest was all out; his beautiful muscles were uncovered, unhidden and revealed to the world for all to see. Riku’s legs, perfect and muscular and hairless! His legs had no scars, no injure to them. His skin looked very soft and even a little oiled. Riku’s silver hair almost looked longer because his most of his clothes were gone. And he also looked taller. (A/N: * drooling * Riku looks so hot! All Fangirls can scream!)

Riku’s eyes were closed; he didn’t want to see them holding back a laugh that would come out sooner or later. But nothing came. Riku had the slightest temptation to open his eyes to see if they were holding back a laugh. Giving into that temptation, Riku opened his eyes to see faces of awestruck amazement. Riku looked at them, even Kyoya was awestruck.

“What? Is something on my face?”

“No… you look…” Tamaki was the first to speak. But they were still frozen in the gaze.

“Kyoya?” Riku turned to Kyoya and waited for him to reply.

“Riku… you might not want to go out there, I now see why the girls are crazy for you…” Hikaru said.

“Hikaru’s right if you go out there you might get hurt,” Kaoru said.

Riku groaned, “You think I like dressing like this?!”

“No but now we know why you don’t dress this way,” Honey said standing from his chairs.

“It doesn’t matter you’re going out there, I invited over hundred girls, you’re going.”

“Don’t try to mess with me, Kyoya,” Riku glared at him with a look filled with anger and a little bit of hatred.

“Then get out there.”

Riku narrowed his anger filled ice blue eyes and sighed. He calmed down enough to smile, “Fine,” although it was forced.

Leaving this small room the boys walked to the living room.

There many girls wait… all for Riku.

“RIKU! RIKU!” the girls chanted. Their cries were roaring over the extremely powerful music that could deafen anyone. Riku covered his eyes with his flowing bang.

“Kyoya, I won’t destroy your house if these girls come off the list of girls I have to see.”

“I know, that’s already arranged, I knew you wouldn’t do it otherwise.”

“Good, I might just enjoy this party then!” Riku looked over his shoulder and smiled at them. He walked into the crowd and instantly girls squealed and whistled for his attention, one or two were crying.

Riku was completely in enemy lands now. In Kyoya’s house and a room filled with screaming Fangirls. If one thing went out of hand Riku was a dead man.

A/N: sorry it such along chapter... >>

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Oh man, Riku's life just sucks. First he has to deal with the annoying Host Club gang, and now he has to deal with this Seama person who wants to destroy him. I really don't know how things can get worse, but, if this keeps up, they probably will. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

oathkeeper100

Aww, I feel so bad for him! I hated that he was in pain and had to decide what to do in order to keep his secret, but yet again, I was so happy that he got angry because of his friends! It just shows you how much Riku cares about them. However, sometimes he does have to think of himself whether he likes it or not. Anywho, I can't wait to find out who this Seama person is. Sounds like she's gonna be trouble. Great update and can't wait to find out what happens next!

The Dream

Awards
Poor Riku.
Too much trouble stuck to him.
First the trouble of people getting nosy aout the keyblade.
Then the list goes on and on.
Funny answering machine hah.
I can't wait to see what happens to Riku and that Seama girl.

Zipporahss

Hiya people! Alright, the next chapter... I don't remember anything about this chapter so yeah, uh, I don't know if you like or not... by the way, does anyone find this fanfic funny? I was aiming for funny for this fanfic... I hope it's funny. If not I hope you like it anyway ^^

Enjoy!

Stuck in the Host Club
Ch. 12
Feelings and a stolen Weapon

Riku had to admit the party wasn’t as bad as he thought it was.

“Say, Riku do you swim well?” a young girl asked.

“Yeah, growing up on an island I had to learn or one day drown.”

The girls giggled. Riku smiled, he had two girls under his arms and the rest surrounded him. “So, do you like this school?”

“Yeah it’s alright, knuckle-heads for friends and lame teachers and great grades, what more can a guy want?”

The girls sighed with a romantic sound; they were basically drooling over him.

“I think we’re spoiling Riku,” Kyoya said.

“You think?” Honey asked.

“Yeah, look at him,” Kaoru said, “He’s actually having fun.”

“That’s good; there are tons of girls here.”

“How many girls did you invite, Kyoya?” asked Tamaki, he rested his face on his fist as he studied Riku at the fruit bar with the others.

“Like I said earlier over one hundred fifty girls, and soon I’ll have another party.”

“You’re being awful nice, Kyoya, what happened to you?” Honey asked.

“Yeah, you wouldn’t normally do this, is something going on? Are you finally trying to come to the light?” Hikaru said.

Kyoya pushed his glasses up his nose and folded his arms, “I don’t have to answer to you.”

“Leave him alone,” Tamaki grinned. “Let him be, I think it’s harsh that Riku has to see so many girls so this is a good thing.”

“Wait, where’s he going?” Kaoru pointed to the leaving Riku.

Riku closed the door behind him. He sighed as he stared at the sky. It was getting dark. ‘I want to go home… so badly… I miss you guys…’

“Riku?” Haruhi appeared out of nowhere, strange he was sure she wasn’t coming.

“Haruhi? What are you doing here?”

“I decided to come; I was worried when I heard Kyoya was throwing a party for you.”

Riku chuckled, “Don’t worry about me,” he shook his head, “I’m fine, Kyoya explained to me why he was doing this.”

“Oh, I see,” Haruhi walked over to him and leaned against the very fancy marble low wall. “So why are you out here by yourself?” she looked at him and waited.

“I just wanted to get some air; I’m not used to being crowded so much.”

Haruhi giggled, “You hate crowds, pictures and you hate being stalked, what else do you hate?”

Riku chuckled with her. He leaned on the marble wall as well and folded his arms and his ankles, “I don’t hate you guys, you guys aren’t so bad.”

“You think?”

“Yeah,” Riku answered. He looked at her and she looked at him.

“Say, Riku, what happened to you that year? I know you don’t like to talk about it but did something bad happen?”

Riku’s smile slowly disappeared. “Yeah,” He turned his head in the opposite direction. “Even if I wanted to I can’t talk about it, I’m sworn to it.”

“Oh,” Haruhi said.

Riku sighed. He tried to understand her without asking questions. Why would she keep her identity a secret at school but flash it out in the open when off school grounds? That didn’t make much sense. And in the club meetings if he even tried to throw a hint that she’s a girl in front of the girls Kyoya and Tamaki would throw warning signs.

Riku glanced at her. She was studying him.

“What?” Riku asked, pretending to be innocent.

“What are you thinking about?”

“Don’t worry about it,” Riku grinned. “Haruhi, I gotta say, you look nice,” he said, commenting on her hair that was curled up and her spring dress that was white and green. She wore earrings that were flowers and her necklace was that of a rose.

“Thanks,” she smiled.

Riku smiled back, “You’re welcome.”

“Hey, Riku, break’s over!” Tamaki called from the door.

Riku pulled away from Haruhi’s eyes and looked at Tamaki. He looked once more at the shorter girl and smiled. He waved away and went inside the living room.

Riku was instantly crowded by girls, but they didn’t make any moves to attack him.

Later…

The party was finally over.

Riku stood at the door and shook and hugged and kissed (foreheads) each girl. They even took pictures with him. But they were gone, soon every single one of them. Riku sighed as the last girl left, she was gentle and calm, she kissed Riku on the cheek like they were old friends and left.

‘Sweet girl,’ Riku smiled her off. ‘Yes! Tons of girls have just left!’

“Hey, Riku,” Haruhi appeared.

“Hey,” Riku turned to her. “What’s up?”

“Nothing I’m going to help clean up a little bit.”

“What?”

“I feel like I should, I made some of the mess.”

‘Is she for real?’ Riku thought, “Kyoya has maids you know.”

“Yeah, I know.”

Kyoya appeared next to Haruhi and placed his hand on her shoulder. He grinned kindly, “Now, Haruhi, how many times do I have to tell you? You’re not going to clean up in my house.”

Riku saw through that smile and heard the tone of his voice. ‘Evil brat.’

“Alright, fine.”

“Riku, are you tired?”

“I’m fine Kyoya,” Riku answered, shaking his head with a grin.

“So did you enjoy the party?” Honey asked.

“Yeah, I’m surprised I did.”

“That’s good,” Kyoya said.

Riku looked at Haruhi; her brown eyes were staring right at him. Riku turned away and found himself gazing in Tamaki’s direction. Tamaki was staring at Riku just as hard as Haruhi was. When he pulled away from his gaze the twins were gazing at him, then Honey and then Mori.

“What?”

“Riku what’s that on your chest?”

Riku looked down to see a black dot. He raised his hand to touch it. And when he wiped it away it was gone. “I don’t know, I guess it was just something from one of the girls.” He shrugged.

“Strange…” Kyoya said.

“I’ll say,” Riku said. “So, Kyoya what else do you have in store for me?”

“A few more parties, bigger ones too,” Kyoya answered. “And if you want I can get rid of ten thousand if you let our school newspaper do an article on you.”

“Sure,” Riku shrugged. “The less girls the better.”

“Hm… say Riku, do you want to go somewhere with me tomorrow?” Haruhi asked.

“Uh… sure,” Riku answered her. “What is it?”

“I wanted to go to the store for my dad, and I wanted to talk to you too.”

“Okay…” Riku kept gazing at her.

Kyoya broke up the gazing, on Riku’s part anyway, “Riku you have a limo waiting for you, it’s going to take you home.”

“Alright,” Riku looked at Haruhi once more before he grabbed his cloths (in the hands of a waiting butler) and left to the car.

Riku walked down the path and got in the limo.

Once safe, Riku found himself in deep thought. ‘What was that all about? I was staring at her pretty hard tonight, both when I was on the patio and after the party… do I…? No, I’m just gaining a friend that’s all. A good, close friend.’

“Did you get the bag?” Kaoru asked.

“Yup!” Hikaru answered in a devilish tone.

“Good work brother!”

“Alright, now to get to the bottom of this!” Honey said. Tamaki slid into view as they slowly started to unzip the bag.

Sweat poured down their faces, except for Kyoya and Mori whom had the U_U look. The bag was half way unzipped. They were getting closer. They could feel the weapon in their fingers.

“You guys better stop it!” Haruhi said. But her words were not heeded.

The bag opened up fully and Honey quickly reached inside to grab the weapon but his face lit up with shock when nothing came out with his hand.

“Uh-oh…” Honey said.

“What’s wrong?” Tamaki asked.

“The blade… it’s gone!”

“That’s not good…” Mori said dryly.

“Yeah, Riku’s going to kill us.”

“No he won’t, we’ll have another one made and that way we won’t get killed!” the twins said.

“But still where’s the real one?” Haruhi asked.

“I don’t know, someone must have stolen it during the party.”

“Oh great!” Kaoru said.

“I know… okay we gotta tell Riku something, he’ll remember that he left his bag here.”

“Or not, remember he forgets little things, he forgot that he could had run away from us when we first met, he forgets anything that might not be important at the moment. So remember we keep it quiet until he asks.”

“Got it!”

“Good idea Mommy!”

“Tamaki get off me.” Kyoya pushed Tamaki away.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Oh boy, this is not going to end well. Once Riku finds out that his Keyblade is missing, he will go absolutely agro and brutally murder all of them. Well, unless, Riku summoned his Keyblade while no one was looking. There is always that possibility, but I'm not so sure. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Awards
Uh oh.
Riku's gonna get mad that the bag was back there, and worried.
They might try and find out about the keyblade and stuff, but I bet something funny is going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back