• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Stuck in the Host Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
That was a nice chapter.
Aw man it had to end!
Aw well it was a good fanfic.

Zipporahss

The last chapter, i'm glad you guys liked it ^^ uh... idk what to say except thankies my fans! I'll try to work on another story for you but as of now i got nothing but original fiction. So yeah i'll try to think of something ^^

Enjoy!

Stuck in the Host Club
Ch. 20
Closing

After that school day the group was free to go off and enjoy their break. There was no club meeting and the group didn’t take any time to meet each other. They agreed to meet the day school came back in session. During the break Riku learned of what happened to him. He soon learned that what he thought was a dream wasn’t a dream. Haruhi was glad to fill him in.

Riku spent his time with Haruhi, after his time with his friends he felt refreshed and was more eager to spend time with Haruhi, the others understood and Mickey, Sora and Kairi went back home.

Riku came back the day school was back in. He met the Host Club in the Music room. They met after that week.

Kyoya was there in a notebook. He pushed his glasses up his nose. “Oh, Riku, there you are.”

“What?” Riku shrugged, he looked at himself, he was wearing his uniform, so what could be wrong?

“You still have Fangirls to take care of.”

Riku started fuming. “WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITHYOU!” Riku stormed over to him.

Kyoya closed his notebook and placed it down, “You still have to see the president of you club, then you’re off the hook.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

Riku looked around, the other members seemed down at the words. Riku could see their glum faces and inside he felt glum.

“You’ll never have to step foot near this place again. Just like you wanted,” Honey said.

Riku looked at him and Riku tried to speak to him but he stepped away and turned his face.

“She’ll be here soon.”

“Okay…” Riku said. He nodded and seconds later she came in, along with others girls that were for the other members. They group smiled and sat and talked with the girls. The president came to Riku, she had a bright smile on her face.

“Riku!” she exclaimed. She smiled her bright smile and held out her hand. Riku shook her hand.

Riku led her to her table and they talked.

“So, Riku, I know for a fact you had no interest in being in this club. So, when you get the chance will you ditch?” she said into a recorder. Riku blinked. This was her last question. The other members were listening clearly. Even though they kept their eyes on their girls Riku could tell they were all listening to his conversation. Haruhi was listening more closely than the others.

Riku answered her question with a smile. The others waited and waited but nothing happened. “That depends do you know why I am in the club in the first place?”

“No.” she answered.

“Well, yes, I would ditch this place. I’d ditch this place in a heart beat, I had no choice in the matter.”

“I see, well, that was my last question, Riku, and it’s time for to leave.”

“Thanks, Zipporahss,” Riku said, he shook her hand with a smile. Riku watched her leave. She was the last girl to leave. Riku turned around and looked at the club behind him. They all had sad looks on their faces. Haruhi did too. Riku grinned, “See ya,” he waved and left the club.

“How could he be so mean?” Honey asked tears flowing down his face.

“I don’t know Honey,” Mori rested his hand on Honey’s shoulder.

“I thought he’d change…” Hikaru said.

“Me too…” Kaoru said.

“We all did but we can’t force people to do anything,” Kyoya said, using the words of Sami.

“Yeah… I guess… I guess you’re right…” Tamaki sighed.

~Three days later~

The Host Club sat silent, they were getting ready for another meeting with the ladies, when suddenly the door opened.

A silver headed boy with a map in his hands. “I found a place to cram…” he looked up from the map, “Oops, sorry wrong room,” he turned away and before reaching for the door he turned back around. “Say, is this the Host Club?”

Tamaki looked at Riku confused. “Yeah…”

“Ah! I found it! Cool… uh… say… may I ask a question?” Riku blushed.

Kyoya tilted his head, “What is it?”

Riku grinned, “Can I join?”

“Really?!” Honey asked.

Riku shrugged, “Sure… I mean, I need to join a club anyway and why not start with one with the popular guys? I can hang with a couple of snot-bags.”

Kyoya grinned, “We might have a spot.”

“Cool, can I start today?” he asked.

“Sure, we could use the extra help around here.”

“Cool,” Riku placed his book bag down, “Well, I guess I’m here to stay.”

They finished setting up the room, and when they were ready the door opened to the girls. Roses filled the air, the petals flowed in a soft breeze from nowhere.

The Host Club stood waiting, and they greeted their guests with a beautiful and soft, “Welcome.”

Shinra

Banned
Awards
awesome Chapter what a way to end a good story.. or is it an end?

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Ah that was a very nice soft ending.
can't wait for another creation made by you ^^

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
That was such a great ending. I thought it was very funny that you, Zipporahss, were the president of the Riku Fan Club; that made me laugh. I really loved the ending, but I was a little confused. How did Riku just forget everything that happened to him? Was it Sami's doing? I'm just really curious. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more whenever you get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back