• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stitch in KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trueheart3

Over at IMDB, they have more Disney characters listed for Kingdom Hearts II! They have Stitch down as one of the characters that will be in the game this time

libreg

whoah it would be really weird to play in stich world lol but I would like to go their so I guess its a good idea.

Trueheart3

I think it would be really fun. Gantu is not really intelligent, so I do not see how hard a world it could be. Maybe you can cath experiments like you got the dalmation puppies in KH?

libreg

Trueheart3 said:
I think it would be really fun. Gantu is not really intelligent, so I do not see how hard a world it could be. Maybe you can cath experiments like you got the dalmation puppies in KH?
oh yeah thats a very good idea! instead of dalmations experiments! That would be cool lol

Kingdom_KID

I don't think it would be gay. Stich is awsome! I'd love to have him as a summon or a quick partner.

thecloser

i don't like stich not that i dislike him or something but i'd rather have an other world more dark

TruChaos

yeah that is really gay to have a blue gibberish talkin thing fighting heartless with yeah...not cool

Trueheart3

I think stitch is really cool. Besides, they never said which stitch it would be. It could be the evil nasty stitch (the one before Lilo helped turn him good) he could be the enemy in that world for all we know

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Typical, just typical.

That cast list at IMDB is not confirmed. I dont see why you believe it. Why would they have a cast list before Square puts one out? If this was true then why isn't it on the Confirmed World's list? If Stitch's world is confirmed then this would be more out there and not just the liar that is IMDB.

Stitch is not confirmed because of this. And if you want to believe the crap that is IMDB then why won't you believe the crap that the RHG is Namine and that the BHK is Sora's shadow. <.<

And I kinda agree with DaDides. This would kinda be erm...gay....kinda....especially if we have to search for his cousins or whatever. That would be worse...er

So go on and believe this crap.

IMDB = Internet Move Database

Why on earth would they have that kinda information on a Video Game? Come on people think. Kingdom Hearts 2 is not a Movie. So them having the correct info is even slimmer.

THINK, People, THINK.

Oh wait, I found something else. The status of Kingdom Hearts is FILMING.
Why would they film a video game? IMDB is a LIE on Kingdom Hearts too. And according to it. Ariel is back. And so was Ursala. But wasn't Ursala destroyed? Shouldn't her sister be back along with Ariel's daughter? Didn't we all hate Atlantica? Why bring it back? Square knows the world wasn't popular.

Oh no, Pinocchio is back. Why on Earth would he be back? In the credits for KH he was changed into a human boy. Pinocchio is done with. Why would they be back?

The answer is simple: IMDB is a lie. And you people believe it.

rikusblade

YOu should like make him destroy the freaky gantu i mean he is not that hard to beat i bet.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Wow, you must think I care. The point was that list is wrong. You believe it you're dumb plain and simple. <.<

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
IMDB is wrong. They said the status of the game was FILMING, for god's sake. They aren't making a movie. IMDB is wrong. There is no Stitch in KH2 as of now or maybe ever.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
as KL said, not confirmed, not true. Although speaking hypithetically, I like stitch, but going to his world would be kind of ...gay. It would be better if he was a summon rather than a whole world based on him. He also wouldn't be in KH2 becuase Stitch still isn't a Disney classic (which they seem to be using in KH). There is a small chance that they will use it in KH3.

~NGD OMEGA~

KL, Pinnochio has to be back, because of one thing, Jimminy Cricket. They have an obligation to give him more of a part than just cronicler. Also I would think that Stich would come in, but it would have to have a better storyline, but I doubt the cast list is confirmed. Anyway, Stich is among one of the disney worlds that I thought might fit in, because of the darkness (In the FIRST ONE!!!), along with Pirates of the Carribean (Even though it is real) and the Black Cauldron. Still, why would a site like IMDB have that cast list anyway? It doesn't fit.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i dont think stitch is gon b in kingdom hearts for 2 reasons 1) dats pixar 2) it wouldnt fit in...............and i think it would be a little.....................................gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back