• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stitch in KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

1. Not pixar

2. Even if it was, Disney owns all tradmarks to Pixar made movies (True fact, they are doing a Toy Story 3 w/o pixar)

3. Even if it is gay, it still can be incorperated into the story, Wonderland was.

Anyway it is entirely possible for stitch to be in the game, no matter how unlikely it may seem. I could see it put in, after all, there are other 'worlds' in the movie...

~NGD OMEGA~

IT IS NOT FRIGGING PIXAR, IT IS PURE DISNEY, PIXAR DOES ANIMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, they do not own half, Disney can do whatever they want with Pixar's stuff. However Stitch is not Pixar, so Disney does not have to consult with them.

C

CEDELAS

you know wat i hear all u guys(im pointing at u kl) saying "this couldmnt happen" or "that wouldnt make sense" the whole point of video games is about thinking outside of the box.
pinnochio being back hey cool but he is probably just in a town like he was in kh1 in treverse town.
atlantica being back ok im annoyed but they could change the way you steer and it really wasnt that hard unless your like 6 or somthin.
remember noone knows for sure but atleast imbd is trying to bring you some happines.
u know wat i cant wait for kh2 to come out so i can laugh my head of at u guys for making fools of urself.
also when u think about it there really isnt many disney movies left also in kh1 they usually used classics but maybe in kh2 they are going for the in between thing like mulan is in it and stuff like that but we wont expect anything from pixar unforntunetly.
(finding nemo,toy story,a bugs life, and the rest all gone)
*goes of to either cry or start a new line of texas chainsaw massacre mysterys*

i think i will stick with the chain saw .ccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh chhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh kl where are u

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
They don't really use Disney Classics.....because Tarzan is far from being a classic. They just used the most popular Disney Movies to make worlds. The majority being classics. Stitch being a summon is a lot better.

And Pinocchio being back even after being changed into a boy is stupid. Unless he got changed back which would be stupider.

All Pixar movies are not like Disney Movies. Their movies have that sort of 3D feel to them. More realistic. Less cartoons. Stitch is not owned by Pixtar at all.

Also even if he did come back he would not be in Traverse Town he would be back in his original world. Plus Monstro pretty much used the movie's plot.....even with him turning into a boy.

~NGD OMEGA~

Okay, when you put it that way, I see your mistake, but how come you believe KL but not me!!! OH THE SHAME!!! Anyway I aggree with KL, but on the Pinnochio part, the creators could find a way to fit him in, they could take Pinnochio away for experiments (Hey he could be used, a puppet turned into a boy, how about a certain kind of heartless turned into somthing much worse). Anyway they have an obligation to use Jiminy in some other way than Chronicler.

I could see Stich as a summon, and I could even see him in a world, as long as they use the first one, with some major edits.

I could see Atlantica, but with the two movie storyline, and you actually get to go on land, or Ursala manages to return and they get to do the first one's storyline. I'd prefer it wasn't back... but if they must...

Atlantis is just one of those that fits in perfectly, but I am not sure they should put it in, there is too much of a resemblance to Tarzan... Clayton and Roark are too alike...

A few choice Pixars I could see, Incredibles and possibly Toy story, but that storyline would be kind of weird...

Black Cauldron is a must, it may not be popular, but it is a good movie, and it fits in, and there is even cause to add in the heartless. I would love to see that movie in.

Other than that, most other movies are either slightly possible or unlikely, but I could be wrong...

C

CEDELAS

tarzan is a classic on its new dvd cover i have it here.
stich being a world would be good so many mini games and the boss wouldnt be that hard its just jumba and pleakly if they go along the original plot or they can make it gantu.
but him as a summon would be good and bad
good side:if he brang all of his cousins with him.
bad:if it was just stich.

look ok if the nightmare before christmas is back then why shouldnt stich come in like jack skellington is far from a classicla character.think man think

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i thought dat because stitch always remind of a bug and i never seen da movie nor da show for stitch and i did see a bugs life and i did believe u dats y i corrected myself

C

CEDELAS

hey if the black couldron is in it that would be cool hey.
i was told that the sword in the stone is rumored that would be cool and the keychain u would get there would be called:excallibur a bit of a clschay but who cares peace out

~NGD OMEGA~

I would hope they add in a sword in the stone world, but they would have to change the storyline, it was too much of a learning experience... make it more about fighting. Anyway, Stitch is one of the more popular Disney movies, the Heartless could easily be added in, on the pretense of catching stitch, and Gantu would be a tough boss, he is big and powerful. Also stich would be a good party member, for guns and everything, he would blast those heartless to bits.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
They have to giver a closure for Merlin. What happens to him. They can't leave us hanging. Thats why the "all those who lost their worlds/all summons' worlds will be in Kh2" rumor is actually a good rumor to look into.

I mean giving them closure would end it all and keep us not worrying which would stop the question: What happens to so and so after they got their world back?

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah, come to think of it, what did happen to Merlin. I've heard Rumors that the twisted star castle was his, but I can't be sure. Anyway, Stitch would be very interesting to see in a KH2 Perspective.

Chaogod

ok i just thought of a perfect way stitch can fit in. of corse he whoud be a summon and heres what whoud happen.... ok so u decide to summonin him then a whole bunch of blue smoke arises and u see blue eyes glowing in the the smoke and then he slowly says "meega nala kweesta" and the jumps from the smoke and luaghes then he is summoned!!! what he whoud do is follow u and blast the crap out of stuff (or course he whoud be in his battle suit or whatever with his guns and crap) there ya go problem solved!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back