• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stitch in KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

Stitch could be added in, it was a decent movie with good values, it wouldn't bring the game down all that much... as long as they only use the first one, and make sure to change the storyline a lot it would do fine.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
It would be kinda wierd although it was a good movie.
You're right, KL. They are going with popularity, rating (although I don't quite know what you mean by that), and classicisity. (Is that a word?)
I also think they are going by animated or not, because I don't think that they're gonna have a live action Disney movie in Kingdom Hearts 2.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Don't forget though- Stitch has become extremely popular this past year. He now has his second movie on the way, and his own tv show too. If you go to a Disney store, there are constantly at least three new Stitch plushes floating around every Disney store. Stitch is really popular.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Electronic Entertainment Expo
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one can only dream.

AHeartless

Well Stitch had some those dumb teaching about family and friends love-stuff, and love has a lot to do with hearts so like allmost all worlds in KH 1 had a teaching with a heart and so Stitch would have a good teaching and uh I sound confusing without any dots hehe. Ahhh. Dots... dot. dot. dot. dot....

beefsteak

1) Obviously this is not officially confirmed yet. So everyone needs to quit getting their panties in a bunch.

2) Stitch would be cool as a summon if done correctly.

3) If they did indeed include a Stitch world, I do think it would be lame if they included the island where he went to in the movie because we already have an island world in the game (Destiny Islands). It might be cool though if the world consisted of being on a spaceship (kind of like being inside Monstro).

4) Pixar didn't do Stitch.

5) They did not make the most popular Disney movies into worlds or else The Lion King (which in the top grossing traditional amimated film of all time) would have had its own world.

6) If they had the Nightmare Before Christmas be a world then I'm sure they could do the same for movies like Toy Story, Finding Nemo, etc.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
a stitch world would not be lame, nada takaba nada takaba nada takaba! and just cause there is already a island world does not mean that they can not make another! and to the lame remark i again say NADA TAKABA!! i like stitch, as one can tell since i keep speaking in his languege:D

Chaogod

kerobaroes said:
actually sealightbreeze, stitch the movie is already out, altough maybe not where you live, oh well! point is it might be popular enough to make it into KH2. and could someone please tell me what E3 is! i hope it is in the game, ih, deffinetly hope so.
there is another movie be sides that comeing out its called lilo and stitch 2 stitch has a glitch! and stitch os friggin poppluar as hell. in magic kingdom in florida he just got a new ride to to his self called stitches great escape! which replaced alien encounter but its a great ride!!

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Maybe this sounds like a dumb question, BUT is Lilo and Stitch a Disney Movie? Because KH is only allowed to use FF characters and Disney characters.

~NGD OMEGA~

Yes it is Disney, and it would do semi decent in the game. If they could make 100 Acre woods and Deep Jungle work, then they can make this one work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back