• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stay Gold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade737

Silver Member
So true that's the only thing I ever watched on that channel since all those crap shows came in. I just hope they will still air new Naruto episodes.
*Bang*

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Is it possible we could discuss the artwork, NOT Toonami and the shows that are still on? <-< It's ironic you laugh, Ray, at Naruto, I recall fanart from that show by you.

The lineart on this is pretty nice, it's very clean. His arm seems a little stiff. My suggestion would be to try and make the shadows darker, it looks very flat right now.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
I literrally started to cry at that moment-what's worst is that i didnt even expect that...Toonami wasthe reason why i love anime.

what really sucks is that he did Spike's "bang"...(i couldnt sleep after spike fell to the ground, that fateful episode.....):cry:

I officially hate CN now..........:angry:

lovely art, by the way....

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Well this is news to me. o_O
They put some of those boring shows on so much that I didn't even watch the block anymore.

*cries* That was one of the only good things on CN.

Nice work by the way.The sunglasses, yellow and blue, very T.O.M-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back