• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stargate: A Crossover RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- Gaia ---
Midgar’s Ruin

[FONT=&quot]Q looked at all what happened around him, and enjoyed a lot how no one around him knew what happened. Better he doesn’t reveal to be the cause of it in part.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Very nice name and great city I guess.” He said and turned to Yuna “Come here and sit with us. We’re having an inter world exchange currently.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
--- Eternia ---
Stargate
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snake kept spying on the others[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Who are you?” said O’Neill in turning to Vega as she came “Inhabitant of this planet?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
--- Lost Jerusalem ---
Somewhere
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lezard teleported at about 1 km of where Lenneth and KOS-MOS were. He had a precise idea of what to do against them for now in order to get his beloved Lenneth. He was going to use something he met when visiting the Organization, being powerful was good enough to summon them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“He he he… Go now.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As he said, about five heartless, Shadows, appeared around KOS-MOS and Lenneth[/FONT]

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Eternia-Renesmee

"What is this place?" Nessie asked her. "I've never seen anything like it."

Quite a few people had come through the ring it seemed. She still had no idea what it was. She stared back at it with the most curious expression on her face. She needed to get back to Jacob and the others, but she also wanted to explore here first.

"Excuse me?" she asked O'Niell. "Who are you? And where are we?"

Yeshallbeasgods

--- Gaia ---

"Yes, please join us." Rinoa said, glancing at Q.

"So, what's your home like?"

--- Eternia ---

"What is this place?" Nessie asked her. "I've never seen anything like it."

"Hell if I know." Vega shrugged, turning to the man who spoke next.

“Who are you?” said O’Neill in turning to Vega as she came “Inhabitant of this planet?”

"Inhabitant, me? No, definitely not. I'm a student at Hogwarts, in Scotland. Though, by the looks of ya, I doubt you'd know what Hogwarts is." She looked back at Renesmee.

"So kid, why do you smell so familiar?"

--- Lost Jerusalem ---

Lenneth frowned at the appearance of the heartless. Though she would have liked that she didn't have to reveal her true appearance so soon, she seemed to ahve no choice. A quick flash of light around her and she was wearing her blue armor and quickly drew her sword and attacked the nearest heartless. She hadn't ever encountered creatures like this so she could be quite sure she was no longer on Midgard.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Yuna~Gaia

Blinking a few times, Yuna looked at the scene, then at the coffee. "Um...of course?"

Tifa~Gaia

Letting out a string of curses not to be said around small children or the elderly, Tifa snapped the phone shut and sped off, a giant dust cloud trailing her. She was going well above the speed limit, and soon enough she was near the cave where Cloud's call had come from. She hopped off the motorcycle and ran in, pausing when she saw a trio with some coffee around a strange glyph. Without thinking, or really stopping to ask questions, she charged at them.

KOSMOS~Lost Jerusalem

Before KOS-MOS could correct Lenneth on calling Lost Jerusalem 'Midgard', she woman had transformed in a beam of light. Within seconds KOS-MOS turned to see the unfamiliar little monsters surrounding her. Quickly she searched her database to find out what these things were.

"Unidentified anomalies." KOS-MOS announced, mainly to herself, getting into a stance. "Initiating battle mode!"

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Earth

Aang found himself falling out of a weird circular object. It looked like it was holding water. Strange. Before he hit the ground he bent some wind underneath himself and he sat floating on the air currents. He couldn't see where he was because it was dark. He was in a room, he could tell that much. He snapped his fingers and fire erupted and flickered on his finger tips. He was in a whole other world. Where was he?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- Gaia ---
Midgar’s Ruin[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Q laughed a little at Rinoa’s question[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“My home… It is a very boring one. Nothing ever happens; peoples just sit there, to do nothing. It’s so boring, it’s why I came here.” He said and turned to Yuna and smiled at her answer, but couldn’t reply because of Tifa. “What a shame, our current guest doesn’t play…” he thought, teleporting out of her way as she charges at them “I shouldn’t interfere, those girls are big enough to take care of the problem, and it may be entertaining.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]--- Eternia ---
City[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
O’Neill listened Vega’s reply, but heard Renesmee’s question[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Er, I am a colonel… And have no idea where we are,” he said and turned to Vega “I know Scotland, but yeah, no Hogwarts. How in the hell someone from Scotland had access to the Stargate? The second one is in possession of the Russians, there’s no way a kid like you could have gotten to the Stargate.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
“She could be from another Earth, Colonel.” Said Jarod “I’ve read the codes we just used are very special, this is maybe what it meant by very special.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Snake heard far enough. Others Worlds, Stargate, Many Earths, he had a clear enough picture of the problem. Himself wasn’t in his world, and those peoples came from others world, as stupid as it may sound, some of those worlds even being others Earth. Fact was, how would he be able to return to his world now? This ting, the Stargate; judging by the symbols and the numbers to enter, there was millions, maybe even billions possibilities. He’d need the help of those peoples… most likely.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]--- Lost Jerusalem ---
Somewhere[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lezard commanded the Heartless to attack both [/FONT][FONT=&quot]KOS-MOS and Lenneth. Those pathetic creatures were not going to defeat them, far from here; nevertheless it was one more step toward his plans. He teleported not too far from the attack, and then saw the Heartless attacking.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Yeshallbeasgods

--- Gaia ---

Rinoa quickly jumped to her feet, casting a fire spell in front of Tifa, trying to slow her down. She raised her arm, pointing her blaster adge at the girl.

"Are you mad??" She demanded, trying to avoid the girls charge.

--- Eternia ---

"Like he said. Mine was inside the Forbidden Forest, pretty far inside, where some of the nastier beasties hide. And I'm not a kid, I came of age just this year." Vega said frowning. She probably wouldn't be treated like an adult till she was McGonagalls age... She resisted a shiver at that idea.

"All I have left is to pass my N.E.W.T's"

--- Lost Jerusalem ---

Lenneth glanced at KOS-MOS, seeing her already prepared to fight. Lenneth helped KOS-MOS dispose of the remaining creatures then sheathed her sword. She looked around, trying to find the source of the sudden attack then turned to KOS-MOS.

"I apologize for my deception." Lenneth said, not changing again, opting to remain in her armor just in case of another sudden attack.

--- Earth ---

Miss Parker walked around The Centre, looking for Broots and Sydney wanting to know if they had found any leads on Jarod lately. She was getting tired of the wild goose chase they had been on lately, not even getting close to catching him.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Tifa + Yuna ~ Gaia

Charging up a Blizzard spell, she shot it at Rinoa's flame, cancelling it out. Quickly charging up another Blizzard spell, she aimed this time at Rinoa. Doing a somersault, she sent Yuna flying with a kick, following up with a semi-painful punch to the wall. As Yuna winced and fell to the ground, Tifa kicked up a large boulder, and sent it towards Yuna. Getting up, Yuna whipped out her Tiny Bee and fired several shots, scattering the boulder to pieces. Tifa shielded herself against the many pebbles with her arms, and spotted Rinoa with Cloud's phone.

Yuna charged at Tifa, tackling her to the ground. As she was kicked off, Yuna immediately rolled back up, sending several bullets at Tifa. Though she blocked most, a few did some damage, and Yuna infused some magic with one, sending a flaming shot at Tifa. The brunette's eyes widened as the attack zipped at her, and backflipped, kicking off the wall as the flames shot into the wall and burst it apart, sending the three flying.

As soon as she landed on her feet, Yuna pointed her guns at Tifa. "Don't move!" she warned.

Tifa grunted, remaining on the ground as the other brunette held her guns at the ready. "Where's Cloud?!" she demanded.

KOS-MOS ~ Lost Jerusalem

"Hiding your blade is not considered deception." KOS-MOS replied curtly, turning to the other blue haired girl. "Your intentionw as self-defense, there is no need for apologies."

KOS-MOS looked around, making sure none were left. "There is no known source of the mysterious creatures that attacked us." KOS-MOS continued, "I have confirmed they were not Gnosis, as they did not need the Hilbert Effect in order to come in contact. However, I do believe there is something that must have summoned the creatures, as they seemed to have little intelligence.

"I believe the best maneuver would be to stay close, as there is no determined time or location in which the creatures will appear again." KOS-MOS finished, closing her eyes. Why was she closing them? What if more of those things appeared?

KOS-MOS opened her eyes, a little confused. It was as if those were her own thoughts--but that was impossible. She was an android, made of metal, a souless doll...

Or was she?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- Gaia ---

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“He would be on another world.” Said Q with a little laugh “Say, do you make a lot of friend in attacking peoples who have the bad luck to find the cellphone your boyfriend lost?” he asked with a large smile. She had acted on the moment, and now she was paying the consequences. Sadly she was from this world, so not as lost as the other two. Should he bring them into another word? He had heard of a world with Pirates and stuff like that, it could be fun if needed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Or he could bring them inside of a Borg Cube, the idea was just wonderful. Another and last idea would be to bring them in a world he passed by but didn’t stay in, recently. Middle earth it was called, but he wasn’t mean enough to throw them in Sauron’s tower… Was he?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]--- Eternia ---
City[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Newt? Whatever.” Said O’Neill “Teal’c, stay here to keep the gate, Carter go ahead and look at the technology, Daniel explore around and Jarod, try to get a map from the place.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Somewhere[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lezard saw them defeating the Heartless, as expected. But this was just the beginning. Now that they had seen the heartless, they had to be curious. They were a potential threat, two or three idiots lost from the main army. He nevertheless felt a great power coming from the other girl, one that he never felt before. He was wondering…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Let’s play a little more then.” he thought “No Heartless this time… Oh, she spoke of Gnosis, didn’t she? They’re those creatures that appear in this universe resulting from weaks mind… He he, not hard to find weak minds” he thought, then got in the work to find a Gnosis[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Yeshallbeasgods

--- Gaia ---

Rinoa went over by Yuna and Tifa adn nodded to what Q said.

"Like he says, your friend is on another world. He wasn't anywhere near here when I got here. I only found his phone lying open on the ground." She said and offered her hand to Tifa, to help her up.

"You can either trust us, or she can knock ya down next time you attack us. Your choice."

--- Eternia ---

"Not newt, the Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests." Vega said as she watched him split apart his team. It wouldn't hurt to talk about Hogwarts here, it's not like any of the Aurors would catch her here. Plus, she was of age, there was nothing stopping her really anymore. Give or take a few laws, but she'd be careful to bahave herself... For awhile.

--- Lost Jerusalem ---

"I should hope they won't appear again. They didn't seem like to much of a threat." Lenneth said, galncing around. Looking back at KOS-MOS, she saw that she seemed to be having some problems.

"Is there a problem, KOS-MOS?" She asked, laying a hand on her shoulder. She seemed confused, as if she were having some inner struggle.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Tifa + Yuna ~ Gaia

Tifa swatted Rinoa's hand aside, getting up on her own. Getting irritated, Yuna scolded the girl, saying, "She was just trying to help!"

She couldn't understand the rudeness of the girl. All Rinoa had done was hold a cellphone! As Q mentioned a 'boyfriend', Yuna painfully thought of Tidus, gripping her guns. "Just because you're in love...doesn't give you any excuse!" she cried, feeling her emotions come over her.

Tifa glared at Yuna, replying, "I'm going to ignore that 'boyfriend' comment." she said, rubbing her shoulder. She didn't care how much trouble or if she had no more friends; Cloud was missing, and that was all that mattered. She turned to the male, and asked, "What do you mean another world?"

KOS-MOS ~ Lost Jerusalem

At Lenneth's words, KOS-MOS shook her head slowly, replying, "I'm fine..." Her voice sounded so human at tht point, she actually gasped. What was going on? "I...I am alright." she assured Lenneth, nodding as she turned to her. "It would seem...the other me is awakened." KOS-MOS replied, closing her eyes.

Yes...Mary must be working right now...That was the only time when things like this had happened. Though...usually whenever Mary was around, KOS-MOS had no control. The android could feel everything, and every move she made was her own decision.

Shaking the worries out of her head, KOS-MOS continued, "They weren't a threat for us, though I fail to consider them not being a threat to the citizens."

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- Gaia ---
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Q slowly shacked his head as he watched the scene, and saw Yuna crying but didn’t say anything to this, Then Tifa asked him what he meant by another world after ignoring his ‘boyfriend’ comment, that she still felt the need to mention apparently.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

“Another world means another universe, another planet. You and I aren’t- from the same plane of existence, and those two girls come from different universe than yours.” He said her, even though he knew it was difficulty believable “And you can travel through world using this.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He snapped his fingers and at this moment the Stargate opened to another world, although no one to what world the gate could possibly lead. He did this to bring her in face of the fact, and to not waste a day in stupid arguments.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]--- Eternia ---
City

[FONT=&quot]“Did you just say wizarding?” asked O’Neill and he turned to Teal’c “I hope she’s not one of those Goa’uld who use their technology to claim themselves as Gods.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I do not feel any Goa’uld in her, O’Neill.” Said calmly Teal’c[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Ah, well, good, I guess.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Somewhere

[FONT=&quot]A little while after, Lezard seemed to have found what he searched, but wasn’t just satisfied[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“A Gnosis… What if a Gnosis loses himself to the Darkness… Could there be a Heartless-Gnosis? Hum… Better too experiment on it soon. Now better to not both the princesses.”[/FONT]

--- The Centre ---
Earth

[FONT=&quot]Broots was typing on his computer, with Sydney nearby, until Miss Parker arrived

“Miss Parker!” said Broots as she arrived “There’s… a lot I found out, but you’ll never believe me if I tell you.”[/FONT]

Yeshallbeasgods

--- Gaia ---

"That's what we came through." Rinoa said to Tifa. She wondered if she'd be able to find her way back to Esthar. By now, there had to be people getting worried about her. She frowned towards Tifa as her hand was swatted aside.

--- Eternia ---

"Yes, I did say wizarding. I'm a witch, and student at a wizarding school in Scotland. Right by Hogsmeade." Vega said taking her backpack and pulling her wand out. It wouldn't hurt telling these people, they'd never find Hogwarts and it was doubtful she'd get back to soon.

"I dunno what a Goa’uld is, but I'm pretty sure I'm not one. Like your friend says." She said, tucking it back amongst her robes so it wouldn't snap. "Anyway, it doesn't look like I'm going to make it back in time for class. I might as well make the most of this."

--- Lost Jerusalem ---

"The other you?" Lenneth questioned, tilting her head a bit. The only time she had heard of more than one soul inhabiting a body, was with the Valkyrie's. Was this girl a Valkyrie? Not of Midgard, that was for sure if she was. There was only herself and her two sisters there.

"They weren't a threat for us, though I fail to consider them not being a threat to the citizens."

"You are right, of course." Lenneth nodded. Apparently the excitement of the new monsters and a new area had made her forget to think about civilians. It was obvious that she wasn't on Midgard and she berated herself for getting caught up in that fact.

"Please KOS-MOS, lead the way."

--- The Centre ---

“There’s… a lot I found out, but you’ll never believe me if I tell you.”

"You'd be surprised. Let's see what you've found." She said as she lit a cigarette and leaned down to look at Broots' PC.

Amalthea

Eternia

Ami stumbled away from the ring after being transported through it. She was unable to stop herself and she hit the ground, scraping her knees and palms. They started bleeding as she tried to stand up. She stared around looking for someone to help her stem the flow of blood.

Where am I?" she asked herself. There were numerous people around her, but none of them looked like they could possibly have come from Tokyo.

Eternia

Renesmee smelled blood on the wind. Human blood. It was intoxicating. She was so thirsty. She and Jake had been hunting, but she hadn't taken anything down. She used her speed to stand next to the bleeding girl in less than a second, her vision growing red at the site of the blood.

The other girl was startled by Nessie's sudden appearance, but as soon as she looked into her eyes, she shrank back in fear.

"Don't be afraid," Renesmee said to her in a soothing voice. "I won't hurt you."

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
KOS-MOS ~ Lost Jerusalem

Nodding, KOS-MOS quickly calculated the quickest way to ensure the safety of the civilians. First things first: find the source. "Initiating search: Searching for source of unidentified species." KOS-MOS announced as her visor lowered, and in milliseconds she had searched nearly the entire planet. Unfortunately, her search was empty...however...

"Another unidentified source lays ten miles away." KOS-MOS told Lenneth, the visor popping up to reveal the android's female face. "The probability of the two unidentified sources being connected is sixty-two point thirty seven percent, and as it is our only lead, we should follow it immediately."

Nodding, KOS-MOS lead the way is a slow run; any sudden movement might have alarmed the citizens, and if she went at full speed she was unsure if Lenneth would keep up. Though she knew nothing of the woman, she felt a kind of bond with her already...

Tifa + Yuna ~ Gaia

"Is that where Cloud went?" Tifa asked quickly, her eyes widening at the appearance of the portal.

Yuna turned away from the group, wiping slight tears away. Her heart ached, though there was not much she could do about it...

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- Gaia ---
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yes, yes!” said Q to Tifa “Through this door, he went to another world. Maybe you can join him if you follow him inside, who knows?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]--- Eternia ---
City

[FONT=&quot]“You are… A Wizard?” said O’Neill “This gotta be a joke?” he said and saw Ami arriving “It’s the day of visits for this planet today.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Somewhere

[FONT=&quot]Lezard frowned. He could feel that this blue haired girl was coming her way. It was too soon, Lenneth didn’t have to see him right now, yet if he disappeared right now, she’d have doubt it was him… The only option left was to capture the two of them into his tower. Yet he had to take them by surprise and right now, it was him who would be surprised.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I know.” he thought “The idiot from before…” he said with a smirk. He knew exactly where he was, so Lezard was going to disappear at the exact same moment he’d make him appear here; this way that woman would be unable to say the person she felt from far isn’t that idiot. While this time, he planned how to kidnap them with the minimum opposition.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“This is perfect.” he thought and disappeared, and at the exact same moment… Demyx appears instead of him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“What the hell…?” said Demyx in looking around him as he was using his “weapon” to do music in the rest room of the Organization.[/FONT]

--- The Centre ---
Earth

[FONT=&quot]“Alright…” said Broots “I found out that Jarod went into the Air Force this time. Better, we even found out what his job is and where he works at, but this is a little problem…”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He clicks on the PC and Stargates pics appears[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“He works in a top secret project of the government called Stargate… It allows traveling to others worlds who are, er, inhabited… I-I had access to the files because the Centre was paying during the two first years of the project for getting informations on it and had some control on new technologies, until the Triumvirate decided it wasn’t worth continuing to keep an eye on it.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“It means Jarod left the planet.” Said Sidney[/FONT]

Yeshallbeasgods

--- Gaia ---

Rinoa listened to Tifa and Q then saw Yuna turn away. She walked over to the girl and lay a hand on her shoulder.

"Everything alright?"

--- Eternia ---

"Witch," Vega corrected. "But no, it's not a joke. I can show you if you'd-" Vega cut off as she smelled blood and spotted Nessie aproaching a girl that had just stumbled through. Vega bared her fangs and leapt between the two of them.

"That's why you smell so familiar. You're a vampire."

--- Lost Jerusalem ---

Lenneth easily kepy up with KOS-MOS, now that she was no longer disguised as a normal human. The Valkyrie followed her the ten miles until they found the one KOS-MOS had found.

"You, identify yourself!" Lenneth said, hand poised over her sword.

--- The Centre ---

"Well, I'm willing to bet the Triumvirate will be more interested once they find out that Jarod used it." She said, sighing.

"Well, it looks like we'll be paying them a visit. We've got to track down Jarod."

Amalthea

Eternia

"That's why you smell so familiar. You're a vampire."

"Of course I am," Renesmee replied. "Now get out of my way."

She shouldered past the girl dressed in strange black robes that reminded her somewhat of the Volturi, and grabbed the Japanese girl in the High School uniform by the shoulders. Nessie could feel her mouth salivating with the smell of the blood. She'd only take a little, just enough to sate her thirst, and since she wasn't venomous, she wouldn't kill the girl.

Before the girl could struggle, Nessie made to bite into the girl's neck. Before she could sink her teeth in, the girl dropped out of her grasp somehow and darted around a corner.

Eternia

Ami was shocked as the beautiful girl tried to bite her neck, but quickly slipped out the girl's grip. Ami darted around a corner and transformed into Sailor Mercury. That girls was a monster, and Mercury would have to take care of her.

Sailor Mercury stepped out from behind the corner, ready to kick butt.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- Eternia ---
City

[FONT=&quot] “A... Vampire...?" He said and turned to Teal'c "Teal'c, I think we have a problem here.[/FONT]

“[FONT=&quot]Indeed.[/FONT]”[FONT=&quot] answered Teal[/FONT]’[FONT=&quot]c [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]While this time, Snake got out of his hiding place, was pretty useless at the moment, yet remained unseen.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Somewhere

[FONT=&quot]“Hey!![/FONT][FONT=&quot] said Demyx in seeing them [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Who are those chicks? Hrm[/FONT][FONT=&quot] he thought [/FONT][FONT=&quot]My name[/FONT][FONT=&quot]s Demyx, the greatest singer existing! You are?[/FONT]

--- The Centre ---
Earth

[FONT=&quot]“Wait, there’s worst.” Said Broots “I found out a second door exist, owned by the Russian. But recently, they sold it to a person… I searched and found who it is… Mr. Raines!”[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back