• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stargate: A Crossover RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeshallbeasgods

--- Eternia ---

Vega drew a silver dagger and pointedit towards Nessie while her hair changed from red to a dark purple/black color, her skin turned to an ashen gray and her fangs grew longer.

"Hunting humans isn't an admirable past time. Especially since they're so must slower and weaker than vampire kind. Then again, Brolly's bunch never has any problems with that, adds some sport to trying to kill that bastard." Vega said, as she moved in front of Nessie, quicker than she had moved before.

--- Lost Jerusalem ---

"I am Lenneth Valkyrie, and you, are you the one who sent those creatures to attack us?!"

--- The Centre ---

"You have got to be kidding me... Doesn't it just figure that he'd get involved?" Parker sighed, annoyed.

"Well, we'll just have to make sure he's willing to share it."

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
--- Lost Jerusalem ---
Somewhere

"Er, Creatures?" he said, not understand what she meant "You know, I just arrived, so for all I know you could be a thief or whatever, so how about we stop treating me like a criminals?"

--- The Centre ---
Earth

[FONT=&quot]"[/FONT]Share? We're speaking of Mister Raines..." he pointed out "But yeah, we could asl Mr Lyle to ask him maybe...."

Yeshallbeasgods

--- Lost Jerusalem ---

"A thief?" Lenneth frowned pointing her sword towards him.

"Do not accuse me of such a petty act. I am Lenneth Valkyrie, Chooser of the Slain. I am above some mortal acts. Now, the creatures that attacked us were small and black as the darkest night. What do you know of them?"

--- The Centre ---

"Good idea Broots. I'm sure Lyle would be willing to help us use it. He'll probably come with us to find Jarod in that case though."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back