• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stargate: A Crossover RP (Sign Up/OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
omg it's like Dead Fantasy...only with no Dead or Alive girls and Rinoa isn't an OD fighter.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
From what I've seen, all I can think of is him offering Tifa coffee.

I want a small fight though. Nothing epic, just one that'll stir up some trouble. and might end in Yuna/Tifa getting sent into another world, depends on my mood.

Yeshallbeasgods

Speaking of coffee, I used to love the stuff when I was a kid, hate it now. It might ahve something to do with the 8 cups I downed when I was a t Fire School. Most boring weekend of my life!! And it was during the school year x.x

Soemone would have to accidently put a code in. Maybe Q? It'd be just like himto pull a trick like that XD Tis up to Wilhelm though

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I'll post either before/after Yeshall does; I dont wanna cause any confusion.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Posted!

I had KOS-MOS start to doubt herself somewhat. Like a human, only with circuits and a much sexier body. :3

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
xD I'll have Lezard makes her doubt more... But I need to take Mary out of her head. Where is chaos? He'll be needed for this.

Also, I was thinking about throwing the Elsa in this, using Junior/Albedo, yet more role have to be taken (the Elsa crashing in The World That Never Was anyone?), so if anyone wanna take a fitting role, it'd be appreciated.

Xenosaga is taking over the RP xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back