• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stargate: A Crossover RP (Sign Up/OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
^^ Too much honor.

Rip off remain rip off, in short those RPs suck =p The worst is that they outright used "created world", "wormhole" and "mass cross over", what anyone with a little IQ can see were taken from here >.>

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
He has not much to say; The Escape is based on The Pretender, you merely took this plot from a far and forgotten forum without even knowing it was from The Pretender, and added 80% of what it is. It'd be me, The Escape would be renamed "The Pretender: Escape" and TSY "The Centre" xD

Beside I can't bear when people speak of "thief" over the Internet.

Anyway, thanks Ami-Chan =) I'll do too if I have the time to enter the possible flame war and debate coming.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Alaude's pissed!!!!!!! I love it!!!!

And Sam's just ridiculous. I just started ignoring him, and thank goodness he left.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
You really should all feel ashamed of yourselves, bringing your petty arguments into this section. I forwarded this thread to a moderator. We have enough spammers in this section as it is.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I hope you reported thread with 12000 post too, since they're likely full of spammer too. Also go ahead and report half of the thread of the section, this is pretty childish to report a thread just because you can't win an argument.

Especially when you come and insult peoples; you can't expect them not to be happy t seeing you pissed off, it's human nature, and even you aren't above humans law. Report the whole Futur of KH section else. People don't like being called "egoistical", "elitist" or stuff like that, especially when the person saying it does it in being an ass.When we're being an ass toward some people, one cannot expect they'll yell their love in others thread.

We're not to be ashamed, especially when you were the one renting about "How shameful it is to take someone else's ideas". Peoples don't have to be ashamed because they don't follow your viewpoint and have their own opinions and arguments, or because they're humans beings, you use this word too often.

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
He does have a point Wilhelm, seeing as a majority of this thread is now spam when its original purpose was to have new recruits post their templates and discuss the characters within it and the RP itself. I can understand if things go off the handle once in a while, but not this much :\ this isn't FI

On the other hand just bringing it to my attention was enough, no need to participate Drenxta.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I understand that much, but the problem isn't just this thread but the section as a whole. Alaude Drenxta reported this thread not because of the spam inside of it, but because we had an argument in another thread. I wouldn't mind at all if he had reported this thread because he wants to keep the section spam free, because I admit too that he has a point in this and for the state of the thread, but it was obviously not the purpose in reporting this thread.

This thread may be a good example of spammed OOC thread, but for having looked to some threads here, I can say spam is a general problem to the section. Nevertheless, I'll try to keep things in order here more, spam free, for the problem be solved at least in this very thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back