• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Square Ninja said:
No, I thank him for not continuing the story. It's already been done before. Haven't you ever heard of the "Extended Universe" books?
The sixth episode actually gives closure too. After seeing that episode, it felt like my life was fulfilled, that I could die in peace because I've finally seen it.

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
lavanda94 said:
I like all of them apart from the revenge of the sith, i went to the cinema to watch it, and i didn't quite get part of it, first of all i don't get why anakin killed those kids when his wife was expecting his kids, and i thought that george lucas rushed things, and there were to many special effects. That was my opinion.

I agree with your thinking it was rushed; it felt as if George was jumping into the next scene rather than strolling into it, if you will. =/ In other words, it seemed like he crammed the story into Episode III (to me, at least).

It was also odd how the whole reason (the main one, at any rate) he went to the dark side was to save Padme, and he ended up choking her. o_O

Edit: My favorite Star Wars movies are Episode I and Episode III, though I exceptionally like all of them.

Also, is the show really going to be about Boba Fett? ~_~ Lame, imo.

Last edited:

A.J.

Banned
The End of Star Wars?

swvanityfull21iw.jpg

Well, obviously I'm dedicating this thread to the freshly ended movie series, Star Wars. It has entranced generations with blaster fire fights, lightsaber fights, and space combat.

Now that the Star Wars are over, what are your thoughts, are you sad, happy, mixed?

Or if you don't believe that the Star Wars Saga has ended, what do you think George Lucas will do next with this icon that's lasted many generations?

Personally, if Star Wars really is over, I'm actually pretty sad to see it go. Like having to say goodbye to an old friend thats always been there.

Then again, I don't think it'll ever truely be over. I hear they're making a television series, and possibly an episodes 7-9.

So I guess I'm mixed feelings about it.

Please no flaming, I really can't stand it when people don't get along...

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: The End of Star Wars?

A.J. said:
Darth_Vader_Face.jpg

Well, obviously I'm dedicating this thread to the freshly ended movie series, Star Wars. It has entranced generations with blaster fire fights, lightsaber fights, and space combat.

Now that the Star Wars are over, what are your thoughts, are you sad, happy, mixed?

Or if you don't believe that the Star Wars Saga has ended, what do you think George Lucas will do next with this icon that's lasted many generations?

Personally, if Star Wars really is over, I'm actually pretty sad to see it go. Like having to say goodbye to an old friend thats always been there.

Then again, I don't think it'll ever truely be over. I hear they're making a television series, and possibly an episodes 7-9.

I admire your dedication towards Star Wars. I love it too! I think they should remake episodes 4, 5 and 6! It would be better with the new technology today. I want to be your buddy. Can I?

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

A.J. said:
Darth_Vader_Face.jpg

I dont think Star Wars is gone.

The movies? Yes. The saga, the series? Ha ha ha... NO!

There's never gonna be episodes 7-9, I'll guarantee you that.(at least, not in theatres) However, I hear Lucas is passing the Star Wars rights on to Kevin Smith, and he has plans on 2 new series. 1 series focuses on Luke Skywalker and the reconstruction of the Jedi Order. The other series focuses on Han Solo, and the other side of the galaxy, featuring tons of Smugglers, Bounty Hunters, and Gangsters.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

Personally, I say let sleeping dogs lie. Or whatever the saying is.

I don't like things being messed with.. I like the way it is, I like Episode 1-3 and 4-6, and I think it should be left that way.

I like the series, although I'm not a hardcore fan. I'd like it to stay as it is..

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards

George Lucas raped my childhood with Episodes I, II and III. :(

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com

Yeah, I heard he's finished with Star Wars but I haven't heard a remake for 4,5,& 6.Right now, George Lucas is working on the Indiana Jones 4 sequel. It'll be a very big disappointment if he didn't continue on the remaking of the Star Wars sequels......I've only seen Episode 3 for my B-Day and............

I fell in love with Star Wars then( I used 2 hate it back then)!!!!!!I want more!!!!!!

Star Wars will never end, even if the series is done.....fans all over the world will still admire it...kinda like a hero who dies 2 become a living legend( don't mind my example)

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards

Princess Sakura said:
Well, I say they should just remake 4,5, and 6.
No.
Just no.
The Special Edition of the original trilogy was ok, but I will not have them f*ck it up further by re-making it. A New Hope still looks absolutely amazing, the new trilogy looks like crap. Plus, A New Hope is a better movie than Episode I, II and III combined.

A.J.

Banned

I was reading about the things that happen after episode 6, how Luke forms his own Jedi Academy, Leia and Han get married and have kids...

Chewey dies, which literally made me cry.

There's supposed to be an attack by these evil religious aliens called the Yuuzan Vong. They declare war on the new Republic because their religion thinks machines are evil.

That's when I went a little deeper and found out that episodes 7-9, if they are made, would have to do with all of that.....I don't think I'd be able to stand seeing Chewbacca die on the big screen though.

And I personally think episode 3 was the best of them all.

And Lord Mune, don't start anything....

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm sorta kinda, a little tiny bit sad to see it go... But it left a very very very very very big mark on the world, even when the first trilogy ended. Its scary to think how many Star Wars geeks there are in the world. D: D:

Buuut even if Star Wars is "done" (So to speak), it really isn't. Cause it will never, ever die completely. In the future even, at the mention of it, people're probably gonna go CRAZY. Yet that would be kinda freaky... >__<;

I'm not an insanely rabid Star Wars fan, I just like it and think its kinda cool and stuff. But the last two movies, weren't very good... (EPISODE ONE ROX111/// D:<) Even though Anakin looks cute in all three movies... ^^;

Yeah, well... You get the point... -sweatdrop- So, I'm sorta kinda sad to see it go but nowhere near as sad as I'm gonna be when Kingdom Hearts ends. ;____;

Awards

A.J. said:
There's supposed to be an attack by these evil religious aliens called the Yuuzan Vong. They declare war on the new Republic because their religion thinks machines are evil.

Sounds like an intergalactic Yevon.

Anyway, I enjoyed the Star Wars series immensly, and I agree with Version X. I don't think they (Lucasfilm) should make any more Star Wars movies. The series, IMO, has already reached its climax by completing the 6 episode saga.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king

im glad its over cause now its time for the ultimate star wars movie marathon at my house. to the video store! :)

Noblethe3rd

At college, seeking a higher education, and if I t

If they won't leave it as it is and decide to make more crap like the episodes I,II, and III, then I will have to quote Darth Vader on this one,

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the love of God, they freakin killed the image of Yoda in the episode I, Episode II destroyed my opinion of Obi-Wan and to finish it all off, the made Darth Vader look like a sally in Episode III. So damn it if they mess up other people like Han, Chewie or Leia, well lets just say that heads will roll........

LoyalSubject

subject to the king

yeh i was not too happy about the new yoda the old one was sooo much cooler he was like my favorite character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back