• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
what do you think of the Star Wars saga particularrly Episode 3 Revenge of The Sith!

Personal, i love the Star wars saga i a lot of the games and i have ticets ti episode 3 on oppening Day.

Awards
Re: Star Wars!

well, i think Star Wars is pretty cool, im gonna see the III one pretty soon (Well, its not out yet so i cant see it now)

Neverfate

Could it possibly be worse than Episode I or II? Those were reallly bad movies. The original trillogy was superior in all wyas except for special effects. These new prequels haven't been much more than digitally animated pieces of crap. For ever cool scene, there's an entirely lame one. You have great actor like Sammy Jackson and Ewen McGregor reading their lines like they don't even want to be there.

Darth Vader, perhaps one of the coolest characters in anything, in history, has been ruined by these movies. Hayden CHristiensen is a horrible actor and that basically made Anakin a whiney little baby (I'd say worse, but I'm restricted of course).

Need I even say the name Jar-jar Binks?

Since they're going to kill damn near everyone off, the odds are this movie won't suck, but Lucas has clearly gone insane, so if it did I wouldn't be surprised.

Aiden

Ssstttaaarrr Wwwaaarrrsss!!!
I Love All The Star Wars Movies People Who Complain About I; Ii Are Insane They All Rock!!!!!!!

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
Star Wars Epi III

WHO"S HYPED FOR IT!???!!!!!!!

I cant wait to see Obi's speach on how he was stupid on letting himself bnelieve it was best for him to train Anikan against Yoda's word.

tht and the whole epic scene in the volcanoe.

whos got tickets already?!

Shinoda_EX

Sh[Ex] Mix
Re: Star Wars Epi III

I'm going to see it but it's going to be rather pointless. The gap b/t Ep2 to Ep4 is already known.

I'm looking forward to the action though. Looks like Yoda's going to lose this time...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

I heard that this movie is gonna somewhat suck. Im still gonna see the Movie but according to my good friend who went to a Special Sceening of the movie he said "The movie goes back and forth, Love Story, Cool Sceen, Love Sceen Cool Sceen, all though out the movie its like that" So its just the Hype. Like i said i dint care what my friend said im still gonna go see it next week if possable

Awards

I cant wait, i already got teh tickets for me to see it about 100 times, lol
Im looking forward to the fight scene between Mace Windu and Anakin Skywalker, should be really good

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com

I cant wait untill friday may 20 to see it. After school ( yeah the final day of school ), im gonna go to the theater whit my friends to see the movie. This is gonna be the best Star Wars movie, the more darker, the more saddest movie. I cant wait to see the born of the best star wars character, Darth Vader.

C

Crasendolls

well i read the book to ep II before i saw the movie and i felt more into the movie then my freinddid when he saw it

its probably gunna be the same for ep III so im hoping itlle be better for me then most people

chaosraider8

i have already got tickets as well and i so cant wait. you know star wars 3 is sorta like kingdom hearts. riku was the orignal keyblade master and aniken is the chosen to make the balance or somethin like that. and they both are angered by there closest friends and ppl betraying them. so then the are consumed by the darkness inside of there heart. and they also hav some one trying to make them awaken the darkness inside there heart. and in the end they both find there way to the light. because in the star wars last movie ( i think its the last one any way ) darth varder ( aniken ) chooses to help his son by stoping the dark energy and shuves that one guy off and talkes all the dark energy him self. coming to the light. and riku chooses to stay in the door ( at the end of kh ) to help sora and king micky after being consumed by the darkness. so see there both alike in many ways. please dont think im crazy for saying all this or put it down ok.

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com

i just want to watch it happen. i know whats happenin between the gaps and all, but its worth to see it anyways.

and chaosraider....half of tht didnt even make sense but i see where your comin from.

strangely enough, they played epi I on tv today, guess just gettin ppl ready for wednsday night/thursday mornin.

main thing i wanna see is how they reconstruct anikens body after the whole volcanoe insident. Hell, after lookin at the comic of it the other night, i dont see how anything was left of him cept his arm.

Neverfate

Well, I doubt this movie could be any worse than the other Prequels, Episodes 1 and 2 . . . man thsoe were crap. Nothing beats the original movies.

Lucas should have never had made the prequels. He ruined Anakin's character thus far and somewhat drew away from Darth Vader's coolness . . . I din't think that was possible . . . Nothing in Episode 3 can repair the damage that was done.

I'm just going for the eye candy becuase that's all this movie has going for it.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

If Anikan goes to the Dark Side in this one, the what would episode 4 and 5 be about since the first one in the 70s was episode 6? (If I don't know what i'm talking about, please don't flame me. I like Stars Wars mostly because of the action but I don't completely understand the story. I still don't understand what happened to Obi wan conobe in the first one made in the 70s when he dissappeared while fighting Dark Vader and left Luke and others to escape without him)

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

No they already made Edisiode IV, V and VI. This is the Last of the Prequals. I would Explain ot you what there about but i havent seen those in a GOOD while so im gonna have to get back to you on that later

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

Vice-Versa said:
No they already made Edisiode IV, V and VI. This is the Last of the Prequals. I would Explain ot you what there about but i havent seen those in a GOOD while so im gonna have to get back to you on that later

I understand, episode 6 is the last episode but was the first one as a movie shown.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

No, They made an Episoide IV, V and VI back in the 70's-80's. The Names are A new Hope The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. A new hope was the First Star wars ever shown

Neverfate

RPGplaya said:
I understand, episode 6 is the last episode but was the first one as a movie shown.

Star Wars: A New Hope was released in 1977. It was never actually marketed as Episode IV (4), but it was the first Star Wars movie to be released. Episode VI (6) was released in 1983. It was the final instalment in the original film Trilogy.

Lucas eventually decided that he just wasn't rich enough, and that he then hated Star Wars fans. That's why he made the Prequel trilogy which he "claims" was written all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back