• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star wars vs. Indiana Jones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whats better?

• Star wars

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Indiana Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crypto

Me and my friend were talking about movies the other day and got onto the topic of our favourite movies. I said Star wars is my favourite set of movies and he said Indiana Jones. wat started off as a civilised conversation turned into a full blown arguement. So i want u guys 2 tell me which 1 of the 2 sets of movies r ur favourite. thanx

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Star Wars was definitely superior.

Even with the terrible prequels.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Even with the terrible prequels.

Are you serious?

Is he serious? The prequels were so much better than the 4, 5, and 6. Well, take 4 and 6 off, those are the highlights of the Star Wars universe. But Episode III was so much better on all levels. Even if the main character was pissy throughout the whole movie.

Anyway, it's Star Wars FTW. It tops Indiana Jones in so many ways. And the irony is that the man who created the Star Wars universe helped make the Indiana Jones movies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Are you serious?

Is he serious?

I lol'd.

There's nothing wrong with the plots, I just thought some of the casting/acting was pretty bad. And it relied too much on special effects rather then doing everything justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back