• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Star Wars plotting (madammina, Xziled and AntiSora92)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
guess what Sea Salt did

SigRequestmadammina2.jpg

really good, huh?

A

Azrael

Holy crap, she looks a lot like the drawing of her I did, cept I gave her glasses ( I like girls with glasses lol don't asl) It's great!

madammina

well, she does have glasses, but the pics I found didn't have them. It's a really good job, not precisely what I imagined, but I know I'm the only person to imagine this, so who cares! Can you scan your pics in though soon?

Oh, and you're up.

A

Azrael

Officer Rudex and Tex sng

Sein Cisx sighed in her clonetrooper armor as she saw the couple giggle at one another, holding hands, and leave the postern of the abandoned castle. Her long, shoulder-length hair flowed with the strong wind as she looked around at her surroundings to see where she was in promixity to the target city that Commander Isa had ordered her to go, this Radiant Garden.

This trip wasn't easy on her since she and her squadron of ARC-170 Starfighters and Laat Gunships spotted a unknown star cruiser with no exact markings come and attack her out of nowhere. Several cruisers from the other two Imperial squadrons under Rudex and Texsng aided her and went after the unknown star cruiser as she and her crew entered into the dark dimensional rift.

The casualities were extremely high within her airbornesquadron of the 501st Legion that Isa had placed his trust in her personal command of the unit. For every four soldiers out of 20 that she commanded, three out of four soldiers were killed by the sudden attack by the starcruiser. She wasn't even sure that Rudex or Texsng survived the attack.

At least she, being the Nobody of the former Turk, could return to her adoptive hometown and hope to find the SOLDIER First Class named Zack Fair in this place, it made her wish that she was the only survivor of that attack.

"Radiant Garden, it's been so long since I've been here....," said the redhead, tears forming in her eyes and leaving them. A hand was placed on her soldier, tears suddenly stopped as anger immediately took over instead of sadness.

"Cissnei?" A voice said.

"I don't go by that name anymore!" Sein Cix immediately jumped into the air and grabbed her blaster pistol, flipping onto the other side of the cliff. She immediately loaded up her pistol and held the gun tightly upon the stranger whom she kicked unto the ground by his legs, "Take that!" She shouted as his body slumped into the ground

The man coughed loudly as he spat out a large amount of blood, "Cissnei....(cough)..it's me, Texsng." He tried to stand up yet he couldn't support himself. "Cissnei.....please put it on note that never to go surprise you again..." He clenched his arm tightly, "You did a number on me..." Texsng and Rudex were the only people whom she knew who served in the 501st clone legion that referred to her by her other's name, Cissnei.

"Texsng...."

The ebony-haired man frowned and shook his head, "That is not my name, my name is Tseng and refer to me as Tseng only." Cissnei nodded and grabbed Tseng by his shoulders since he could no longer walk by himself.

"Tseng, where's Rudex....I mean Rude? I thought you guys were killed by that starcruiser that ambushed us and our soldiers?" asked Cissnei, "A lot of our guys were killed today by him..."

Tseng frowned and looked up at the sunset, "That's what I want to know, I just can't seem to find Rude, he crash-landed somewhere in the vicinity of the downtown section of Radiant Garden here yet I can't sense him Cissnei...," He looked over at the castle on his right, "So this is where you landed right after you left Shin-Ra when those Heartless things attacked Midgar....where Zack lives?"

Cissnei nodded sadly, "Yeah........it's the same old Radiant Garden. Hopefully we'll find Zack along with Rude somewhere in that city..."

Cissnei and Tseng walked towards the city together, hoping to find Rude and Zack. In the meantime, Shin-Ra gunships had already soaring from above have detected the charred and burning remains of several destroyed ARC-170 fighters and their clone pilots spread across the grasslands of Radiant Garden.

"What is that? Are those dead bodies? Are they our guys?"

"Hell no, I know that's not Shin-Ra technology, these guys are from another world. We need to report back to HQ!"

"Hell yeah, Rufus Shinra would like to hear about a invasion force from another world."

"Does it matter? We'll kick their ass anyways! We're SOLDIER!"

madammina

ech, still have little idea for what to do with Kelsie and Co.

Namine stood in a chariot. "this is where it ends" she thought. "I'm gonna be killed in a fight to the death and Kairi will never be whole again.' She looked over as Anakin kissed Padme. "Well, at least I can tell Roxas that she's claimed if we ever meet again." The chariots rode out into the arena. Namine saw Padme put something in her mouth.

"What are you doing here?" It was Obi Wan Kenobi,tied to a pillar.

"we're here to help" said Anakin flatly

"Well, great job." Obi Wan retorted. Namine's hands were roughly strapped up. She didn't have her blaster and she couldn't summon her drawing pad or pencils. great. And to make it better, several monsters were charging her.

"There's someone we need to rescue." She told Mace Windu. "Besides Obi Wan. And if we can rescue him, then we may be able to stop the third sepratists."

"What Third sepratists?"

"You haven't gotten any infro from Massa Polis recently, doesn't that tell you something?" Windu frowned.
"it's not that far, just a quarter of parsect away."

"Fine" he said. And turned off course. "We're fine, just taking a slight detour. We'll rejoin later." Kelsie looked out the window.

"Hold on Ziz." she whispered. "We're coming."

axemyxas100

Somewhere Where Imagination Runs Free.....TO ATTAC
this thread is more of a planning stage, we'll decided who finally writes in down. But thank you for reading lol

Darn, I must missed the title...oh well!!!!! Can't wait to see the final and no probs! Keep it up, I know somebody who much like this story considering she's a Star Wars and KH geek! But she won't be back till next month..

A

Azrael

Ajani can find the black hole or Ziz maybe. I'm planning to have Kelsie run into him very soon.

Well Ajani knows of the black hole and he attacked and killed most of the clonetroopers under Rude, Tseng and Cissnei's control. Ziz so far is in Polis Massa unsure what is going on while Sora, etc are coming to 'rescue' him. Ansem is still in Kelsie's heart and Xemnas is trying to sway more clone armies at Kamino and Cresslia to join him

madammina

okay, good rundown.

BTW, are we considering this the real story or not? I thought we were getting pretty well into it as an actual story.

Oh, and Kelsie is going to save Ziz when I post next.

A

Azrael

okay, good rundown.

BTW, are we considering this the real story or not? I thought we were getting pretty well into it as an actual story.

Oh, and Kelsie is going to save Ziz when I post next.

We can make it the real story, I was just planning on this to be a springboard of ideas that would be woven together to make the story with a few edits. Nvm. Then post

madammina

well, I was just saying because we had been weaving it all together, and it has all been bound with the story. That's just what I was saying.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
back on corruscant, ajani is about to take off on a star fighter when chansellor palpatine contacts him.
"X, where do you think you're going with that star fighter?" asked palpatine.
"I'm heading back to geonosis, I have a bad feeling about this," said ajani getting ready to take off.
"fine but know this, you'll be by yourself for a while cause the jedi will be making a slight detour," said palpatine.
"fine by me," and he closed the link. "X, taking off," and the fighter took off without a hitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back