• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Star Wars plotting (madammina, Xziled and AntiSora92)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'm planning it to be Sora and Co. but feel free to make it whoever's you wanted. I'm not as proud of this post as my last one. (1:37? ach) I'm probably gonna sign off soon, but not quite yet.

Oh, and I look forward to the Ajani sig.

madammina

no, you sent it to seasalt, who wasn't on at the moment. She'll probably start when she sees it tomorrow.

Look count your blessing. It took Kaz a month before he did my last sig of Constance. I'm MUCH happier wit Kelsie and the timing. I sent it to her late Saturday night, got it Sunday morning.

A

Azrael

Back at the Radiant Garden, Commander Cissnei was helping a wounded and weakened Commander Tseng walk away from the Dark Depths into close promixity of the city. They were passing through the lush grasslands that surrounded the modern metropolis ahead. The grassy plains and cliffs were filled with endless amounts of dandelions, it was a beautiful sight for both of them. It was only the burning and charred remains of ARC-170 fighters and the dead bodies of their fellow clone troopers lying on the ground that just ruined the view.

Tseng groaned and looked up ahead seeing several figures, "Are they approaching in our direction? What are they?"

"Could be survivors from the squadrons?" Cissnei loaded her pistol though, "You could never be too sure. As far as the people of this world knows, we're strangers."

It turned out to be several clonetroopers approached Cissnei and Tseng, a look of surprise in the eyes of both clone commanding officers. It was a surprise that the surprise attack by that unknown starfighter didn't massacre all the clones, maybe there was hope of finding Rudex...I mean Rude alive.

"Clonetroopers," said Tseng, "I see that you are alive."

One of the clonetroopers from the group approached them both and saluted them, "Commander Sein Cisx and Texsng, we're glad that we had found you alive as well. Especially with a lot of our men dead."

"Any more survivors?" asked Cissnei, "Did you find Commander Rudex by the way, trooper?"

"No...," The clonetrooper shook his head, "Not yet, we were seperated from him, though I can say that he crashed into that castle," He pointed to Hollow Bastion, "There is where he may be. We need to go, we recieved reports of hostile forces advancing to your positions."

"Then we should go now Tseng, and find Rude." Tseng nodded in agreement to what Cissnei said.

Cissnei ordered several of the clonetroopers to help Tseng walk as she ran towards the direction of the castle leading the men, "Onwards soldier, by orders of the Superior, advance towards the castle! We need to complete this mission!"

"Sir! Yes Sir!"

Meanwhile several minutes had passed, Cloud and several Shin-Ra troops had arrived via helicoptor and landed in the same spot where the troopers were. There was nothing except remains of ARC 170 fighters and dead clones. Cloud rummaged through the area and looked at the footprints towards the direction of HB.

"The intruders were near here just a couple of minutes ago, come on!!!" He pointed to Hollow Bastion and ran, "Let's go!"

"SIR!!!:

Last edited:

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
back on geonosis within the outskirts of the city, ajani sits on the ledge of a hill looking for signs of security with his bino-goggles.
"okay the coast is clear," and started running towards what seemed like a coliseum. "don't want a repeat of last time," as he switched his goggles from long distance sight to x-ray vision. "hm, why do I get a bad feeling from this," as he looked everywhere and all the rooms in his sight were all empty. after taking an area scan ajani proceeded through the hallways at jogging speed. after ten minutes or so, after moving into a large plaza stood the bounty hunter he watched fight obi-wan kenobi and escape.
"who are you," asked the bounty hunter as ajani took off the goggles.
"its X, wandering mercenary under the employ of chansellor palpatine," said ajani as he stopped 5 feet from the bounty hunter.
"fair enough, I am jango fett, bounty hunter under the employ of count dooku,"he said as he got into his fighting stance. "lets make this quick I have an execution to watch."
"so it seems," as ajani took out his spear and got into his stance.
then seconds later lasers flew and slashes were dodged as the two fighters fought on.
"as a bounty hunter, you're not half bad," as ajani dodged a bomb jango fett tried to attach to him.
"and you too, for a merc you you don't act like one," said jango fett as shot ajani in the leg. "but apparently not as good as me," as he stood over a kneeling ajani. "good bye X, it was fun while it lasted," as he pointed his pistol to ajanis head. then jumped back as ajani pulled out a red lightsaber with a green hilt.
"no my friend, the fun is just starting," as he pointed at the sky filled with clonetrooper carriers.

Last edited:

madammina

"HOLD ON!" A voice said over the communications. Kelsie's grip on her knife relaxed. She knew that voice, but if Ansem...

"How do we know you're you." She said, overtaking the communications from Mace Windu.

"Sora?" Roxas said.

"ROXAS!!!! oh Roxas it's so good to hear your voice." It was Sora.

"Riku, you there?" Mickey's squeak came next over the communications device.

"Yes, Mickey. How are we gonna get you on?"

"You don't." This voice was new. Kelsie grabbed her knives tighter. Kairi held her keyblade close. Ziz grasped his polearm tighter. Riku, Roxas, and Ale summoned their respective weapons.

"Who are you?" Ziz commanded.

"I am clone942. I am on your side. Xemnas."

"Is trying to take over the galaxy, we know. He tried to kill me and Ziz."

"Yes. But his work goes against my oath of protecting the peace in the galaxy. I rescued Sora, Donald, Goofy, and King Mickey." 942 spoke deliberetly, and with confidence. He inspired people to listen to him. "I want to help." The group looked to Mace Windu for a decision.

"We're heading to Genosis. Meet us there." The group, except Ziz, in the back yelled in triumph.

"We're only missing Namine now." Kairi said softly.

"I bet she's there." Kelsie assured Kairi. "She's resourceful from what you guys have told me. Don't worry. Anyway, she would have gone with Anakin and Padme and neither of them like to stay still."

"that's true." Kairi looked out at the stars.

"Full speed to Genosis!" Roxas yelled. Mace Windu set the course for lightspeed.

madammina

I did mine, so I don't know. I can't think of anything at the moment. I'm definetly free tomorrow so everything so go easier. (I honestly tried to catch Anti, but no go.)

I might do a RG thing, but I don't know. What do you think?

Oh, and good post.

madammina

I know, creepy isn't it. I don't think I'll change my name though, I like it. And I didn't expect you to post, you just finished your bit. Give me a bit, then I'll post.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
as jango fett left ajani to return to the coliseum ajani slowly slipped into uncontiousness and dreamed. within his dream he stood inside a dungeon-like room and in the middle stood an extremely beautiful woman wearing a toga that revealed the shoulders and went down to the ankles. she had pink hair down to the waist and eyes colored just like a sapphire.
"so ajani, it seems fate hasnt been very kind to you," she said in a dominant tone.
"yes, it has been very rough for me, medusa," said ajani indifferently as he crossed his arms. "what do you want temptress?"
"noting, said medusa in a sweet tone. "its been what, millions of years since we've talked not to mention you're in a whole new galaxy by the way," as she wrapped her arms around his neck in an embrace.
"it seems that you're still uncomfortable in your original body since I've helped break your curse the goddess placed on you," said ajani as he place his forehead on hers. "and it seems I've grown since I'm taller than you know," he joked tenderly. "but this isnt the reason you brought me here is it?"
then medusa and ajani broke their embrace as fire erupted and hades appeared.
"very perceptive as always ajani," said hades in a mock tone.
"so then it was you sending those messages to me in my sleep," ajani said indifferently as he moved away from medusa and toward hades.
"is this about the blood pact we made hades?"
"what that as long as I'm alive she remains curse-free pact, naw just a warning ol' zeussy forced upon me to tell you that your destiny awaits you in the galaxy you're in and if you make it out of this you'll become a legend," then flames erupted again. "now that I've finished my duty I bid you a d'you," and vanished into the flames.
now alone with medusa again, she grabs ajanis shoulder and turns him around and gives him a passionate kiss.
"thats for wishing you luck, and when you wake up you might find somethings different about you," as she hugged him as well. "now its time for you to return to your physical body my hero."
"I shall miss you my love," said ajani, then getting up from the ground, the sounds of lasers and explosins could be heard everywhere. noticing some water ajani loos at his reflection to see his hair color is now pinkish-silver and his pupils in the form of the yin-yang symbol only its sapphire and black.
"well I can't say I like it but I can get used to this," he said staring into the water when his pupils started spinning. oh dang,"surprised by the water turning into stone. "so this is what she meant," and he mentally turned that ability off. "lets go," as he started runnig to a double doored gate.

Last edited:

madammina

as jango fett left ajani to return to the coliseum ajani slowly slipped into uncontiousness and dreamed. within his dream he stood inside a dungeon-like room and in the middle stood an extremely beautiful woman wearing a womans toga. she had pink hair down to the waist and eyes colored just like a sapphire.
"so ajani, it seems fate hasnt been very kind to you," she said in a dominant tone.
"yes, it has been very rough for me, medusa," said ajani indifferently as he crossed his arms. "what do you want temptress?"

So far so good. oh, and Anti when you start to write again, can you did a Ziz perspective with Kelsie? I tried to get him, but you created him and know his ins and outs better.

edit: Is Ajani dead?
_____________________________________________--

Brad paced quietly in the Radiant Garden's Marketplace. He didn't know these people. He knew Yuffie passing well and the only people who knew what he was referring to were Shawn and Gus, and they had left soon after Kelsie's spirit or whatever had left. Was she really bound to do stuff like this until her death? Some life, but someone had to do it. He brushed his brown hair from his forehead. Aerith had just been engaged to someone named Vincent, the only normal name here. He quietly checked himself. His mother's name was Orya. A normal Russian name, but very unusual in the States.

"Hey!" A voice shouted out. It was Yuffie, she quickly jumped down to the stone tile. "Are you coming to the party?"

"I don't know them. I just wanna go home. I miss my family and friends. They have to be so worried." Yuffie's face softened. She knew what he was going through. Escaping from Hollow Bastion wasn't easy both physically or mentally. And he knew his family would be home, unlike her.

"Maybe Merlin can whip up a chyrstal ball or something? Come on, though. Don't you want cake?" Brad smiled softly.

"In training. I'm on the West High Basketball team. "

"Doesn't Kelsie go to East High?"

"We live on the dividing line. So that way I can go to West High for their sports, and she can go to East High for their Fine Arts programs. I miss her too,"

"I'm sure she's fine. She's probably busy. That's why she hasn't contacted you yet. She can't die."

"Her body can't die. You've seen what her mind is like."

"Yes, something easy to corrupt." Maleficent stood there. Brad had never seen her before, but Kelsie had described the lightning elemental several times. He grabbed the blunted blade he practiced with, and Yuffie dissappeared in a a cloud of smoke to go get help. "Good, I wanted you alone." Brad screwed up his eyes and tried to impale her. She caught the blade, and grabbed his shoulder. "I need your help against those attacking Villain's Vale. I need leverage." Brad yelled in fright as green flames surrounded him. When he opened his eyes, he was at the top of a tall tower, looking out over white armored people who were attacking the Tower.

HEAVENS, UNLEASH MY FURY!!!! Maleficent shouted. She almost never used her lightning attacks, she kept those in reserve for emergencies. Brad looked out again. He was in such deep trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back