• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Star Wars plotting (madammina, Xziled and AntiSora92)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
So, let's start getting our ideas down. What I think we have right now is:

1) Trio + Disney 3 somehow get sent to alternate Starwars dimension
2) a) Sora, Donald, Goofy, Mickey end up on Tattoine ( I think)
b)Riku's on Coruscant
c)Kari's on the moon of Endor
d) Roxas and Namine are on Naboo
3)Our original characters will be added.
4)This takes place either just at the end of Phantom Menace or early Attack of the Clones and continues until
Episode 3.
5) Only KH mythology stuff is stuff they take with them (i.e. RIku manipulates Darkness. Roxas is a Nobody,
etc)
6) They are looking for a way back

I think I'm missing a little so feel free to add.

NOTICE: We own NOTHING here except our computers and possibly the things that make our fan characters our fan characters.

Last edited:

madammina

Good idea. Like how they can't glide and stuff. Namine and Roxas' abilities should stay.

A

Azrael

I'm here. name's Luis, got it memorized? lol I agree on the weakening of the character's abilties

A

Azrael

Palpatine is interested in the stories of Sora, Kairi and Riku of fighting the Heartless and Nobodies but is especially interested in Riku, wishing to learn as much as he can about the embodiments of darkness known as the Heartless

A

Azrael

i was wondering where you went man
also now that we got the characters down how are we gona present this script format or in paragraphs

Prefer it to be in paragraphs but it's you and Madammina's decision, sorry...taking a shower xD

A

Azrael

Under topic, Riku reveals to Palpatine of the names Ansem and the Heartless along with the power of darkness which took over his heart yet he learnt to master him, Palpatine puts this information into memory and occasionally brings Riku over eventually leading him to meet Anakin who is acquainted of darkness and its comparison to the Force.

Riku grows extremely wary of the Palpatine's wishes to learn more about the darkness and begins to avoid him and confront Sora and Kairi about it who are trusting of palpatine at the moment while at the Temple. Ansem meanwhiles increases the strength of his presence within Riku's heart due to the Clone Wars beginning to start.

madammina

i hope madammina has sweet dreams

And why wouldn't I? I have to eat you know.

Anti, good idea. This has to be after the three are reunited though.

And I checked out fanfic rules, all fanfics must be (or at least extremely encouraged) in paragraph mode. I probably would have done Paragraphs anway.

Can we post a list of planets and their attributes. I haven't seen the movies in a few years.

madammina

I say fairly closely, as our characters tag along with the main rather than make their own separate adventures.

as for Characters:

Kelsie, the new Tia Dolma. She manipulates water by thinking of music (and changing the music changes the effects) she can also eavesdrop on people near water by submerging herself in water. She can also walk on water and dissolve herself. She creates portals by thinking of music that best personifies a place when near water. She fights with 3 pairs of metal knives (that will be replaced for laser ones here). 1 pair are ornate knives with hooked edges, hard to wield but vicious if they make contact. Another are more like Dirks and are the easiest in hand to hand combat. The third are throwing knives which she is very accurate with. Something summoned her to PoTC for DMC and AWE. After being forced to stay at RG when everything was over she started to suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder relating to the Battle of Singapore. She is also instantly healed when submerged in water.

As the lead elemental, she has dreams of where her job needs to take her. having a Dream of Starwars (with the accompanying music) she uses the music to take her there.

She is currently dating Riku, but they don't see much of eachother because they are always busy. She also speaks fluent Russian and sometimes slips into it when astonished or frustrated.

She will not start a battle on her own, but if attacked she will strike back with a vengance. Her motive is for light to win.

edit: I forgot, she's one of 9 elementals. (not all are disney, forgive me) and these are mostly random

Shawn Spencer (Psych) Grass
Maleficent: Lightning
Warren Peace (Sky High) Fire
_________________: rock based earth (No idea)
Launchpad: Air
Desmond (Lost): Steel
Namine: Darkness (not awakened and more of a last chance.)
Roxas: Light (same here)

Last edited:
A

Azrael

I say fairly closely, as our characters tag along with the main rather than make their own separate adventures.

as for Characters:

Kelsie, the new Tia Dolma. She manipulates water by thinking of music (and changing the music changes the effects) she can also eavesdrop on people near water by submerging herself in water. She can also walk on water and dissolve herself. She creates portals by thinking of music that best personifies a place when near water. She fights with 3 pairs of metal knives (that will be replaced for laser ones here). 1 pair are ornate knives with hooked edges, hard to wield but vicious if they make contact. Another are more like Dirks and are the easiest in hand to hand combat. The third are throwing knives which she is very accurate with. Something summoned her to PoTC for DMC and AWE. After being forced to stay at RG when everything was over she started to suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder relating to the Battle of Singapore. She is also instantly healed when submerged in water.

As the lead elemental, she has dreams of where her job needs to take her. having a Dream of Starwars (with the accompanying music) she uses the music to take her there.

She is currently dating Riku, but they don't see much of eachother because they are always busy. She also speaks fluent Russian and sometimes slips into it when astonished or frustrated.

She will not start a battle on her own, but if attacked she will strike back with a vengance. Her motive is for light to win.

Kairi when she is on Endor meets up with a man named Leviathan Ravencroft, a wandering traveler of the Star Wars universe. His power speciality is that of the ocean and teaches Kairi of the ways of the water to implement them with her weakened Keyblade powers as a mentor. He uses a double bladed polearm that shoots out magic water attacks. He is of a different universe seperate from KH and SW and wishes to aid Kairi find her friends as he himself is searching for the missing Remnants. He is around his mid 30s yet claims to be thousands of years old. He wears plain clothing made of materials from Endor and is allied with the wookies

A

Azrael

Riku lands in Coruscant yet is under attack by Republic security forces who mistake him as a spy of the CIS and is running since he is not able to use his Keyblade or dark powers. He is trapped within an alley with the troopers ready to fire on him until the grounds begins to rumble and the troopers are encased in a earthly prison by a unknown warrior in a white cloak. He introduces himself as Behemoth Knight (a man resembling a older Riku) and wields a Keyblade-like tomahawk weapon which implements earth. A black wing is sprouting from the man's back, about to be 21 years old in appearance. He reveals himself to be a servant of Mother Gaia and everything went blank. He is seeking his fellow friends. Unlike Leviathan who is quite open to everyone , Behemoth keeps to himself preferring the solitude

madammina

Okay, but for two things:
1) Behemoth sounds like a Lexaeus/Ansem mix
2) Riku could have escaped using a Corridor of Darkness (unless he's not using darkness here)

maybe I shouldn't be talking. I did just take a 1 dimensional HSM character and make her and Riku going steady and the ability to manipulate water.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
hm fair enough
X the commander of the spartan army accidentally stumbles upon a portal and inspects it whicj unknowing to him activates it and sucks him into the future. with his lack of knowledge for technology he starts a ruckus which leads him to be arrested by police in the 26th century. he is later released to a scientist who's studying space-time dilation and finds traces of it on X. since the scientist doesnt understand the spartans language he uses a machine to teach him the dominant language of the future also he uses the machine to teach him about technology. X the spartan later asks for a elemental gauntlet and a spear that also acts as a space-time tracker.
this is all i got on my character

EDIT i think my character could meet up with sora as he lands on tatooine

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Sora is on Tatoonine when he is attacked by the Sandpeople, he pulls out the Keyblade yet is weakened to the point (due to wormhole) so he can't use his magic abilities and is about to be killed. Mickey, Donald and Goofy along with a unknown warrior fight off the Sand people. The warrior introduces himself as ZiZ Nightingale, Knight of the Sky and wields a lance. He wears Arabesque-style clothing and has long, black hair (a mix of Demyx and Saix as well as having yellow glowing eyes. A white wing sprouts from his back and wishes to go back to his own world

A

Azrael

Okay, but for two things:
1) Behemoth sounds like a Lexaeus/Ansem mix
2) Riku could have escaped using a Corridor of Darkness (unless he's not using darkness here)

maybe I shouldn't be talking. I did just take a 1 dimensional HSM character and make her and Riku going steady and the ability to manipulate water.

It's okay, I based Behemoth off Lexaeus and Ansem, and madammina, Riku at first is unable to use the Keyblade or the dark powers in Coruscant so he couldn't escape. Behemoth is a master of the darkness( the good darkness) and offers to teach Riku at the Jedi Temple..

A

Azrael

By the way Genosis is a desert planet where the Clone Wars start and the base of the CIS (Seperatist) and Kamino is mostly ocean where they produced the Clone armies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back