• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars Episode I: The New World [Sign-ups & Discussion]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Well Demetricus, Haden along with the others are headed for Nar Shaadaa.

Demetricus and Plageius along with allies in the Imperial military plan on overthrowing Cornell and declare Pallopides as Emperor.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Ugh, I'm at a blank at what to do right now. Chaotic hasn't come back on in two weeks and no one is posting much.

Suggestions anyone?

Well, actually, Maya was trying to contact Dawn in my last post. She's worried about Demetri because he's getting closer to his Dark Side.

So for everyone who just got back, here's a recap:

Basically there was a showdown on Nar Shaddaa between Reforge, Demetri, Maya, Haden, and (presumably) Ryu, along with an Imperial starship that unfortunately got in Reforge's way. Dawn had a necklace that her father gave her for emergencies, which she used to transport herself back home to Naboo. Her cousin, Lord Cornell, tried to get help for her, and even though she seems to be fine physically, she's suffering from MAJOR post-traumatic stress disorder at the moment.

Reforge tried to get Demetri to go fully dark, and it almost worked, but Maya saved him and she, Haden, and Ryu got Demetri on their ship before everything could go up in smoke. Now they're on their way back to Coruscant to find Dawn, who also happens to be there because she didn't want to be left behind in Naboo.

That's the major events. Right now, Haden is operation the Ebon Hawk and trying to avoid enemy ships, Demetri and Maya got into a fight because he wouldn't tell her who Plageius was, and despite her efforts back on Nar Shaddaa, he appears to be slowly succumbing to the Dark Side. Dawn's cousin, Lord Cornell, got promoted to Supreme Chancellor. Reforge is causing problems for everybody. Demetri is trying to talk to Plagieus, Maya is trying to talk to Dawn through her mentor, Master Vos Secura (completely oblivious to the fact that he's a bad guy), Dawn is trying to get away from her twin brothers, and...yeah. That's what happened. At least I think so. Ziz, Rose, Shad, and key490, is there anything I missed?

A

Azrael

Demetri plans on taking over the Imperial government under Chancellor Cornell and become Galactic Emperor

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It is most likely dead since Rose isn't online.
If you didn't hear in my other RP thread, I had an accident last week on a bus. It crashed into another one and it really hurt my back and gave me whiplash. I'm still trying to recover from it all. I also got serious college work I especially need to work on for the next month or so, but I'll see if I can try continue to come on the site once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back