• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars Episode I: The New World [Sign-ups & Discussion]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Star Wars Episode I:
The New World

2551010494_420289e1c2.jpg

Since the defeat of Darth Vader, many years have passed. The new world has dawned upon us and the Jedi Order has been rebuilt. But there are still some who are descendants from those that fought for the dark side. They remain in secret, hoping that one day that they can surely rise again and create a dictatorship across the galaxy. In the meantime, the Jedi Order has overseen the rise of new Jedi to protect the universe. Jedi Initiates, Padawans, Knights and Masters have emerged to be the defenders of the galaxy once more. But there is a great darkness lingering in the background.

One young Jedi survived on the dark side following the death of Darth Vader and Palpatine. He vowed revenge against the resistance. Many generations on, a new Sith lord is on the rise. The free world knows nothing of this, yet has failed to recognise the signs of the dark side so far. With the ascension of a new Sith lord, another war that will threaten the universe once more and many lives at stake, it's up to the new Jedi to put a stop to the chaos that would surely purge the peace that had been fought so hard for in the past.

Rules

• No powerplaying
  • No godmodding
  • No original Star Wars characters
  • Original characters only, please
  • You don't have to be a Jedi
  • All fields, unless stated otherwise, must be completed
  • Put: "Embrace Jedi powers, we must!" above template.

Template

Name:
Home Planet:
Weapon:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:
Theme Song: (Optional)

Characters

Rose - Dawn Turner
umazak - Kital Amanal
FanofFiction - Jasalkir Am Budapa Nasmal
Ziz - Demetricus Rhoan Pallopides

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Template

"Embrace Jedi powers, we must!"

Name: Kital Amanal

Home Planet: Corelia

Race: Echani(Don't know what they look like and they are a very mysterious race.)

Weapon: Tonfa handled Crimson Lightsaber

Personality: A sadistic man that will kill indescrimately if given the chance. Despite the fact that he has a tendacy to lose his temper and kill whoever it is that is nearest, he prefers to calculate through things that could help him in his goal. He doesn't really like to talk because he feels that actions speak louder and has performed bits of chaos to show that his kind is once again on the rise.

Appearance:
Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwol.jpg

Bio: (Will reveal in rp)

Theme Song: (Will edit later on.)

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Embrace Jedi powers, we must!"

Name
Dawn Turner

Home Planet
Naboo

Weapon
Blue Lightsaber

Rank
Jedi Apprentice

Personality
From a distance, Dawn is perceived as a quiet and observant character that tends to not get involved in anyone else's business. However, on the other hand, people that know Dawn describe her as a young charasmatic girl that is outgoing, kind, loyal and brave right until the very end of any dangerous or simple situation.

Appearance
250px-PadmeJedi.JPG

Bio
Dawn Turner is a descendant of the Skywalker family. As a child, the Jedi Order sensed that the force was strong inside of her and predicted that she would be a great Jedi someday. Because of this, she was trained in the arts of the Jedi, as she came to wield a lightsaber and excelled in her classes. Aside from her training, Dawn had a good childhood being brought up by her parents, who governed Naboo, where she was born and resided. It was only until the Jedi Order foresaw the force within her that she moved to Coruscant to initiate her training with them. Sadly, it broke her heart when she was at the age of fifteen that her father had been successfully killed in an assassination attempt. Heartbroken by this, her mother soon followed when she died of natural causes three months later.

The loss of her parents was hard to cope with, but she never touched upon her feelings, which is why she is so closed to the topic whenever it arises and shifts it to something else. Their deaths only made her more determined to complete her training, however, and now gave her a purpose. She would find her father's murderer and make him pay for what he did. Unfortunately, Dawn was unable to return to Naboo to take her mother's place as governor, so that role was passed down to her cousin instead. Four years on, she appears to have moved on from her parents' deaths and continues to train within the Jedi Temple in Coruscant, but hears rumours that a Sith lord is about to rise from the ashes to take over the free world. Upon this, the finger only points towards Dawn; her ancestor, Anakin Skywalker, was also a Sith.

Theme Song
Leona Lewis - Run

Last edited:

FanofFiction

Hey, do you think I could duke it out with Umasazk or whatever for the postion of new Sith lord?

Embrace Jedi Powers, We must!!!!

Name:
Jasalkir Am Budapa Nasmal or "Jasal Am" for short

Home Planet: Ziost

Weapon: Lightsaber (Ancient Sith model with red crystals), and a lanvarok

Personality: When around fellow members of the Sith race or of the Sith order, Jasal is a dedicated and passionete young knight. But in the field this is diffrent. Despite being regraded with disconent, Jasal takes in the worlds that are new to him with glee and wonder.

Appearance: A red skinned humaniod with two small tentacles offshooting from the lower part of his chin. His body is shaped into a high level of phsyic thanks to Sith training, and to most humaniod (and some humans) he is attractive. His clothing consists of red and black Sith Jedi Robes when at the current Sith Academy on Ziost and the normal clothes of whatever planent he vists, plus a small black and red Start shaped pendent.

Bio:
Jamal Am was born on Ziost, a pure blood Sith. His mother was one of the last Sith Jedi, for their race was slowly being pushed out of the order. Yet he still felt it was his calling to enter the ranks of the Sith Order. And so he did, though not without cries against him from inside the group. They made it well known he was unwelcomed. In fact, more then once, attempts were made upon the budding Dark Jedi's life. Were it not for his Mother's watchful eye, he would have died. Then it came swiftly. The Sith order was removed from power, and Jamal Am was forced to watch his dreams shatter and his mother head off to war with the other Jedi masters. They did not return.

Ziost was his home for a long time. A long, long time did he drink the blood soups and make the sacrifices. But then he found the Holocron, among the ruins of Sith headquarters. His touch opened it, and all the information he has learned and was going to learn there came flooding out at him. Teachings of the Dark side, star maps, and a library of lost relics of knowledge were all laid before him. He knew know what to do. The Dark side was still out there...somewhere out there was a Darth lord...He needed a Protector. And that would be his task for know.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
FanofFiction and umazak, you're both accepted.

I don't see the problem of there being more than one Sith, so long as they both comply to each other. We'll start this when we get a few more people. If we don't in the next day, we'll start.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
ummmmm hello does no one here know of the rule of two or the rule of one?? And have you completely forgotten about Jacen solo?!?!?! this rp is sooooo not gonna work. one the next sith lord is Jacen solo. So yeah you can't exactly do this after that. It has to be about 300 years after episode one, maybe more, and the stroy line is pretty poor.

and damnit Umazak!! you idiot. the Echani are force non users. no echani can be a force user!!1 damnit. noe of you know anything about star wars. stupid homos.

A

Azrael

ummmmm hello does no one here know of the rule of two or the rule of one?? And have you completely forgotten about Jacen solo?!?!?! this rp is sooooo not gonna work. one the next sith lord is Jacen solo. So yeah you can't exactly do this after that. It has to be about 300 years after episode one, maybe more, and the stroy line is pretty poor.

and damnit Umazak!! you idiot. the Echani are force non users. no echani can be a force user!!1 damnit. noe of you know anything about star wars. stupid homos.

Calm down, it's something easily foregetable

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Hey, I just never played the game that the Echani came from so my only source was Wikipedia. And if you look at some of the cheats for the game, forgot what the name is, you will see that one of the Echani in is leaves with a Jedi, the main character if you made a male, and she starts to become a Jedi herself. Plus, this is completely fan made. The only rules for fan-made items is that you keep the basic concept of Jedi and everything if it is Star Wars. Damn, use your fuckin' brains for once and look for all the possibilities.

A

Azrael

Embrace Jedi Powers, we must!

Name: Demetricus Rhoan Pallopides

Appearance: His face is almost never seen since Demetricus always covers it with the antique helmet of the Clone Assasin Korps of the Old Republic and wears a modified version of the old clonetrooper armor. A ponytail could only suggest he is a ravenette and his eyes are a dark chocolate brown.

Homeworld: Coruscant

Weapon: Lightsaber staff

Personality: Despite holding the rank of Jedi Master, Demetricus is quite laid back and calm even during times of great distress during battle. Using his tough exterior as a disguise, he actually is a peaceful person who prefers negotiation before conflict.

Biography:

Demetricus Pallopides is a descendant of Ederlathh Pallopides, the remote grand niece of the dead hated Galactic Emperor Palpatine yet disguises the fact he is related to the deceased Sith Lord. From the time that he was born, his mother Serra had known that there was something special about their son as soon they saw him utilize his Force powers. Upon being advised by a former Imperial Knight and then Galactic Empress Marasiah Fel II that he would be a potential candidate to join the bodyguards of the House of Fel, the Imperial Knights in order to control his developing Force powers. Yet another old friend, Jedi Master Ben'du Marek, distant descendant of the founder of the Rebel Alliance, suggested that he would be in safer hands being a proper Jedi Knight in the protection of the Order of the Jedi Knights. After a long night of discussion with representatives of both parties, Demetricus joined the Jedi Order as the Padawan of Ben'du at the age of six yet with the price of alienating the Imperial Knights. Three days passed after he was initiated to the Order when his mother were found murdered by de-capitation in their apartment at the Senate District breaking the heart of the young child. Empress Fel and the Imperial Knights launched an investigation of the crime yet no culprit could be found much to the distress of the Jedi.

Many would have assumed that the murder of her parents would have completely turned the young boy twirling into the path to the Dark Side yet with the guidance of Ben'du Marek, he learned to control his feelings using them to enhance his prowess over the Force. Their deaths would propel the young Coruscanti boy to rise the ranks of the Jedi Order and Second Galactic Empire to become a Jedi Master at the age of 20 for his deeds of leading a small force of ten Jedi and the 501st Elite Stormtrooper Legion in the defense of Kamino againist a mysterious group of invaders numbering in the billions led by a unknown Sith Lord. He would be appointed to become the Supreme Commander of the 501st Legion by the Empress for his deeds for the Galaxy. His master Ben'du was killed in the attack defending him from a attack by the Sith Lord revealing he was his long lost father that he had been seeking and was given a proper funeral in the old Marek home in Kashyyyk, attended by the Wookies. Now in Coruscant living in the rebuilt Jedi Temple, he is learning of a mysterious group of Sith Lords who threaten the stability and order of the benevolent Empire.

Theme: The Force Unleashed

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nate, I'm not following what happened after the whole saga finished. I'm making up my own storyline and if you think it's poor, fair enough. But only post if you're actually participating in the RP itself or have a question related to it. Otherwise, it's spam.

So far, everyone else has been accepted. We'll start this tonight after I've come back from work.

A

Azrael

Nate, I'm not following what happened after the whole saga finished. I'm making up my own storyline and if you think it's poor, fair enough. But only post if you're actually participating in the RP itself or have a question related to it. Otherwise, it's spam.

So far, everyone else has been accepted. We'll start this tonight after I've come back from work.

Can I assume this is at least 200-300 years after the deaths of Palpatine and Vader along with the utter deunification of the First Galactic Empire and at least 100 years after the end of the Sith-Imperial War.

Rose, I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Fel Empire but it is way more peaceful and not Human-orientated.

Consider as a mix between the Galactic Republic and Empire. A Constitutional Monarchy of sorts.

And there are two "accepted" Force-Sensitive Orders.

Imperial Knights
Jedi Order

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes, I was thinking around the same time of 200-300 years. No, I'm not familiar with it at all. I've only ever seen all six movies and nothing more Star Wars related. I'd consider this constituency post-Empire and kind of a rebuilding of what was there before Palpatine literally took over.

The RP has actually started now in the Canon Roleplays section.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Yes, I was thinking around the same time of 200-300 years. No, I'm not familiar with it at all. I've only ever seen all six movies and nothing more Star Wars related. I'd consider this constituency post-Empire and kind of a rebuilding of what was there before Palpatine literally took over.

The RP has actually started now in the Canon Roleplays section.

You might check the Wookiepedia for a brief 130 year history after the events of the sixth money.

We'll just assume that the Galactic Empire exists in this RP

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace

Hey nate, how bout you never post in here again unless your joining. Seriously, you had not point posting in here. It's an rp so it's not going to follow the story AT ALL. Talk about poor storylines, none of your rps are ever good. Your rps are terrible so, you can't say anything. Just downright horrible and you, my pathetic little rper, need to stop. Before you start coming at people, learn to type and spell, dumbass.

Sorry for that sis. Had to tell him off.

I'm in. Your big brother protector is here.

Embrace Jedi Powers, We must!!!!

Name: Dusk Turner

Sith name: Darth Tyrant

Home Planet: Naboo

Weapon: Red lightsaber

Personality: Dusk is confident, but without being cocky. He never second-guesses himself, and makes it a priority to be informed and to be right. He seems to have a sadistic sense of humor at times. He can be just as manipulative as the next person. He's always cool and calm, making it almost impossible to put pressure on him, in or out of battle. It also seems like he's always one step ahead...

Appearance: http://fc51.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2005/340/9/2/Turnin_the_sith_by_0Pandoras0tear0.jpg

Name: Rena Turner

Home Planet: Naboo

Weapon: Forest green lightsabers

Personality: Rena is erratic, vindictive, passionate, idealistic, philosophical, chivalrous and honorable. Not by his own will has he learned to embrace these virtues, but by the will of others; through years of confrontation within himself, and decades of thirst for admiration and glory, he has become a rather…complicated individual. Through the years, Rena has developed into that of an honorable, poetic warrior; a man who craves for strength in honor, and hungers for the beauty of the world, as well as its people, to present him with the perfect epic.

Appearance: (His eyes are a dull orange to show what he should be. What he was born to be...a Sith) http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs11/30..._Firsekuun_Revamped_by_turin_the_forsaken.jpg\

Bio: The details of their birth have not been mentioned since the day their father died. Like most brothers, they had differing minds about the force. One saw it for the way to enlighten himself and the other saw it as a means to an end. Rena wanted to bring himself to a higher level of enlightenment as a jedi while Dusk took up the dark side of the force. At such young ages, both boys worked hard to keep up with their training. As they got older, Dusk ascended to his status as the once great Sith Lord, Darth Chaos and Rena ascended to the status of Jedi Master. Both had become quite powerful, but everything had changed once Dawn had become a jedi. Seeing that they would need to protect her, both boys wnet into seclusion, training for the day she would come to harm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back