• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars Battlefront II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
This game is pretty awesome but doesn't have many codes that others don't know about, like playing as hooded anakin and having heroes in space, etc. I thought I would share the codes I have and u guys share yours :) there was a site with a bunch of codes I found before I got max convert and I could't do anything with them and I lost the site :( maybe you guys have the codes... well here's mine:

Infinite Health
X4TZ-U0HA-WZ7W9
QF77-RZD1-FTT5G
XAH0-FKJR-G1Q5D

Infinite Ammo(secondary and primary)
TPEN-4QH6-8Q344
E14V-DDCP-RNWG1

Infinite Jet Pack
2VNZ-2861-8GCHJ
6NZY-8NE1-J73TM

Infinite Stamina
MHWC-ZR1W-CR00R
2KEJ-3DXQ-D4XWZ

Infinite Ammo-Primary Weapon(except rocket launchers)
5P8T-4RC0-UQT0X
F8V2-BPYW-YW671

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
CiB is right. The game is TOO easy. Cheat codes aren't needed unless you're lazy or you don't like having limited health, or if you don't like to respawn, which is the only bad thing I had about the series.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Brilliant game, but yeah, no need for cheats etc... Ah, fair enough... i havve no idea though... lol, yoda floating around in space.. that'd be awesome

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
you're really going crazy with codes now...
and like they said the game is so easy it's a waste of time punching in those codes.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The easiness was why Battlefront I was superior.

Awards were nice for a while, but then it just made to game too easy.

And they left out the Bespin/ Rhen Var maps, which were the best ones.

Oh well.

Yeah, like they've said, don't cheat.

Meh, Star wars Battlefront 2 is okay. I played it on my friends house. On computer. The controls were messed up.

Battlefront 1 is way, way better.

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
believe it or not but the cheats actually make it harder. the cheats aren't just for the player, but for all the AI's too. so like say your playing as the droids and the jet troopers could just fly around the shoot you from the air w/o u even bieng able to see them. it also makes the bothan spy's much harder to take down cause they can stay invisible for the whole time and they can use their incinerator without a break in between... and if you play as jedi against the villians the vaders, jangos and the bobas will fly around shooting you and vader will keep throwin his lightsaber at you from above... it really does make the game harder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back