• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Seeker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas12

Has there been any confirmation or explaination as to why Mickey wields the Star Seeker in re:Coded, rather than his regular dark side keyblade?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
yeah is this his keyblade?
or does it belong to yen sid
i cant tell

Crystal

Silver Member
Mickey had wield Star Seeker during his trainning in BBS. I think both Star Seeker and Kingdom Key D belongs to him.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Mickey owns both Keychains...but I guess when he's out venturing (dealing with Xehanort problems) he likes to use KKD over Star Seeker.
It could've been to show that he still has it too.

Decrith

Maybe its because in KH2, sora has the keychain for the star seeker in KH2, which is why Mickey was using the KKD.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Keychain had any effects on the keyblade?

Keychains are what change the appearance of the Keyblade and give them their power. The Keyblades in the Keyblade Graveyard did not have Keychains because they lost their power.

And from the Keyblade Graveyard, we can also see that multiple Keyblades of the same type can exist, meaning Sora and Mickey can have the Star Seeker at the same time if they wanted to.

Crystal

Silver Member
Keychains are what change the appearance of the Keyblade and give them their power. The Keyblades in the Keyblade Graveyard did not have Keychains because they lost their power.

And from the Keyblade Graveyard, we can also see that multiple Keyblades of the same type can exist, meaning Sora and Mickey can have the Star Seeker at the same time if they wanted to.

And how bout Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Mickey owns both Keychains...but I guess when he's out venturing (dealing with Xehanort problems) he likes to use KKD over Star Seeker.
It could've been to show that he still has it too.

KKD and Mickey's Starseeker are two different keyblades.

WaveK89

We could say the Mickey has two keyblades. I suppose it doesn't mean he can't dual wield though which is why he summons one or the other? Not that he has to dual wield or anything.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Am I the only one who believes that Mickey has been using the same Keyblade throughout the series?
It'd make sense if he just got a new Keychain in the RoD instead of finding some random Keyblade.
Also, since Keychains seem to be made when a person makes a bond with someone, it'd be easy to say Mickey got KKD when he talked to Riku.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Am I the only one who believes that Mickey has been using the same Keyblade throughout the series?
It'd make sense if he just got a new Keychain in the RoD instead of finding some random Keyblade.
Also, since Keychains seem to be made when a person makes a bond with someone, it'd be easy to say Mickey got KKD when he talked to Riku.

KKD is a RoD keyblade.

Crystal

Silver Member
We could say the Mickey has two keyblades. I suppose it doesn't mean he can't dual wield though which is why he summons one or the other? Not that he has to dual wield or anything.

No.He can't dual wield. He just having two keyblades.

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Just to cement the point in; Mickey cannot be using the same Keyblade, because it is explicitly stated that KKD is a Keyblade of the Dark Realm, and his Starseeker, like the other Keyblades in the series, is of the Realm of Light. You can't exactly mix and match those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back