• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► STALKERR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I never got that either. She's like a lot of girls in my school, yet on friends. She's a mysterious one.

Find her a nice group of guys who are man sluts and let her spread her wings. Everybody wins.

C

coolfresh1224

somtimes you just need to pull out yo glock and shoot dat mofo

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
use fira on her

but srsly try talking to her and tell her that its disturbing

Shade737

Silver Member
Tell here that the only way she can hang out with you is if she stops lying. If she does then that's good, if she doesn't then tell her you don't associate with lairs and leave her.

Carbunkel

lol.

She's not the person I want to be friends with though. She's a big slut and makes up a ton of lies of attention. I know she does that for friends/attention but she lies so much. (Yesterday on AIM she said her leg was broken yet the next day at school she was fine. o_o;)

I was actually nice to her before; on this trip in 7th grade in Virgina, I hung out with her because noone else wanted to(my friends told me to stay away but I was like "She's not that bad, what are you guys talking about?")

I just don't want her following me, that's all. I have been a little cruel lately, I admit that, but I just want her to leave. This fall, it's our first year of high school, so she'll probably make new friends there, and mabye we can actually be friends. If she quits the lying of course.

hey hey hey

I've had a stalker-ish person like that. Except them live in my neighborhood and still stalk only because they know me and no one else. Yeah, they're clinging onto a person that is the closest, and by closest, doesn't know anything about them, to them.

But I'm a bitch, so I didn't go the nice guy route with this. I told her straight up that she annoyed me, asked her why doesn't she sit with her actual friends ( albeit she doesn't have them), and to straight up go away.

It worked. She hasn't killed herself, but I could care less if she did. Her existence is useless and she will probably be a failure in life so why bother trying to did yourself out of a hole that's probably already gone through the core and reach China?

But you mentioned High School, so yeah, plenty of new people she can lie to and convince into having friends. I guess she'll get new friends, but if she doesn't then stop letting her feed you her lies. You're just fueling her by doing so. If you think she's lying, just say it. "You're lying, stop seeking attention."

Actually, I would have said, " You're lying, stop seeking attention. If anyone actually liked you, you wouldn't have to lie, so give up."
But that's just me.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Tell here that the only way she can hang out with you is if she stops lying. If she does then that's good, if she doesn't then tell her you don't associate with lairs and leave her.
If I tell her to stop lying, she'll just defend herself and say "I'm not lying!"
it sounds like she doesn't know how to make friends.

do you knw her name?

have tou tried introducing yourself to her?
She actually has a few friends, I just learned that recently. I have no idea why she follows me. I do know her name and some stuff about her. I knew her for two years :p

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So there's this girl in my school with barley any friends. One day, she just comes to our lunch table and decides to sit there. Now there's always one of my friends who can't sit there at our lunch table anymore. Field trips, going to classes, everywhere she pretty much stalks us. Worst of all, she stalks me the most. When there's no one else, she follows me around, pretty much copies everything I do and always gets the exact same things I get for lunch. This has been going on for about a year or two now. No matter what I do, she always comes back to stalk me and my friends, me mostly. I'm tired of this going on, does anyone know what I should do?
1. Barley friends? Seasoning? (sorry, silly typo, silly typo)
2. My guess: She likes you and has absolutely no idea how to get close to you.

My suggestion: TALK TO HER ABOUT IT. Say, "Hey, girl, are you purposely following me and shit? If so, can you stop please?"

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
1. Barley friends? Seasoning? (sorry, silly typo, silly typo)
2. My guess: She likes you and has absolutely no idea how to get close to you.

My suggestion: TALK TO HER ABOUT IT. Say, "Hey, girl, are you purposely following me and shit? If so, can you stop please?"
go through the thread, i've already talked to her about it. she already has other friends than me, but she follows me instead. she sits at my table because the lunch table where she sits at is full. I always ask her why she doesn't leave but she's like "I don't have anywhere else to go!" when she has other friends. sorry, but based on how she is, i just don't want to be her friend.

evil_levi94

I had some advice but the darn forum stopped working for me... But now it looks like you've found out enough. xDD I'll just post my advice, I already typed it D:

lol.

She's not the person I want to be friends with though. She's a big slut and makes up a ton of lies of attention. I know she does that for friends/attention but she lies so much. (Yesterday on AIM she said her leg was broken yet the next day at school she was fine. o_o;)

I was actually nice to her before; on this trip in 7th grade in Virgina, I hung out with her because noone else wanted to(my friends told me to stay away but I was like "She's not that bad, what are you guys talking about?")

I just don't want her following me, that's all. I have been a little cruel lately, I admit that, but I just want her to leave. This fall, it's our first year of high school, so she'll probably make new friends there, and mabye we can actually be friends. If she quits the lying of course.

I just spent the past 15 minutes typing up this whole big thing, and when i press "Submit reply", it's all gone!!! ERGHH.

Okay... But I'll try and shorten it.

- High school is big, she's sure to make a few friends.
- If she continues this behavior I suggest talking to the counseler about it, and maybe have this girl join in on the discussion.
- Maybe talk about this situation with your friends so they can be a little more understanding, so that if she does continue this activity, you can deal with it in a suitable way than just being mean to her.
- She might be emotionally unstable? I don't know. x3 But don't hurt her feelings too much, because if she is suicidal and is treated so harshly she might turn to cutting and hurting herself, thinking that either this will help the pain, or gain someone's attention.

But like everyone else said, take this up with a parent, and maybe, if you can, speak with her parents?
Sometimes the parents might make their child feel bad about the situation, and maybe scold them, so if her parent's seem "out" of it (aka abusive, alcohalic..) then it might seem best to not talk to them... Because even parents aren't good with these situations at times...

But just talk it through with adults you can trust this information with, and don't complain to others at school that she is a "stalker" or of the situation, it will make it harder for her to make friends if it is passed along.

I hope my advice is okay. :/

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well, I did get to know her at lunch, she's not that bad a person, she just needs to cut the lying, and maybe our friendship will "last". I just don't like how my other friends treat her like crap.

I'll just wait until high school and see how things turn out to be. Thanks.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
maybe she's a lesbien and wants you, lol, jk. i guess i kinda understand how you feel, but im sorry, i really cant think of any good advice, or something that hasnt been mentioned...

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
A "stalker" of sorts, hm? I've dealt with similar issues as well, and if I were in your situation, I wouldn't fret very much.
Most folks who act as such are merely incredibly lonely souls who attach themselves to individuals who seem the most friendly, or the individuals who they admire the most for whatever reason it may be, most often popularity. These folks literally have nothing to their pitiful lives; no friends, no happiness, and mostly because of physical differences coupled with extraordinary shyness. They're most likely doomed to a life of uncomfortable solitude unless somebody intervenes and provides a shoulder to lean upon. If I were you, I would explain your situation and feelings to this girl as sensitively as possible, utilizing the word "I" as opposed to "you" as often as possible. I'm not suggesting that you devote every second of your life to this person afterwards, but you should make it known that you'll be there for them if they're ever in need of somebody to speak with.

This poor girl is probably downright miserable; show her a bit of sympathy every now and then to ensure that she doesn't end up a complete failure later down the road.

Educated response for the win. Deep man, really deep. Well, when reading your post OP, the phrase "Imitation is the best type of something, something blah blah". But people have issues, and no doubt she is one of those people, then again everyone has issues *twitches*, try to get to know her, introduce her to other people. If that doesn't work carry a shotgun in your bookbag (JUST KIDDING CHILDREN OF AMERICA). Good luck.

xxJonxx

She might be playing the kindergarten game meaning she likes you. If not there is always something called a restraining order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back