• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square-Enix TGS booth map.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
hmmm...I am most intrigued by the "???" part of the SE booth

I can't wait to hear more about KH3D, BBS v.2 and FF 13 part 2

What do you mean hear more of BBS v.2? It hasn't even been confirmed to be a game yet. But I get what you mean, probably like a confirmation of its development or something

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Isn't "FFXIII part 2" FFXIII-2? I've never heard it referred to as "part 2"

Also BBSv2 isn't even confirmed like Relix said. I don't know how we can learn info on things that may or may not exist. A confirmation sounds like what you want, ICECOOL113.

ICECOOL113

Also BBSv2 isn't even confirmed like Relix said. I don't know how we can learn info on things that may or may not exist. A confirmation sounds like what you want, ICECOOL113.

I admit I meant to say FFXIII-2 so sorry about that and for BBS v.2 I'm just hoping for like a little bit of news on it's development or anything else. I'm not really looking for a confirmation yet

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com

Not that they have any authority, but it's just kind of interesting... in EB Games' ads for the EB Expo, they pronounce it as "thirteen part two".

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
OMG I can't wait. The a whole section just for KH :)
Just one week away!!!! XD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The "???" are probably some other game that isn't too big considering if you look at the placement, the "???" is nowhere near the big titles (FF and KH) so I'm almost sure that it isn't related to either. However, I'm also curious about the Final Fantasy Rhythm game...it looks quite enjoyable with its adorable mascot version of characters.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not that they have any authority, but it's just kind of interesting... in EB Games' ads for the EB Expo, they pronounce it as "thirteen part two".

I say "Thirteen Two" like how X-2 is pronounced, "Ten two".

I've only heard people and friends say "Thirteen Two"...which seems like the most correct way of saying it.

But if it ends up being a "358/2 Days" = "three-five-eight days over two" thing then oh well.

I admit I meant to say FFXIII-2 so sorry about that and for BBS v.2 I'm just hoping for like a little bit of news on it's development or anything else. I'm not really looking for a confirmation yet

Lol you'd rather they keep teasing the game than confirming it? Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back