• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Secret Ending + Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak1403

Okay so during the talk between Yen Sid and Mickey, Yen Sid says that Master Xehanort will be back and may not be alone. I know most people will and most likely have jumped to the conclusion that the person helping MX is the Mysterious Figure, but I believe otherwise.

Yen Sid talked about what happens when a Heartless and Nobody are defeated, the are reformed as their somebody. What if the 'friend' of Xehanorts is infact Braig?

It's possibly, both his Heartless and Nobody could have been defeated and we all know Braig had connections with Master Xehanort and that MX saw him as a 'back-up plan'.
Further more Nomura said that he was building Braig a bigger role in the series then we thought.

Just a small throrey, also on the subject of Recoded's secret ending, when Yen Sid talks about only having Terra to find does this mean that they don't know about Aqua being trapped in the RoD or have they already saved her?

What leads me to believe that they don't know is Yen Sid saying they only have 1 Keyblade Master. I think he is referring to Mickey, if he is then that would mean they don't know about Aqua and wouldn't be able to find her until they found Terra and he remembered her saving him or they woke up Ventus.

The later I find untrue as they would need Aqua to locate him unless Sora can communicate with him through his heart?

I don't know, that's just what I got from the secret ending. What do you guys think?

Hydrozorz

I'd like to see more Braig. Maybe more Org member's Somebodies will return as well (Perhaps the ones we don't know about yet, like Marluxia's or Luxord's.)

As for the Aqua thing, unless I'm misinformed (which is probable..) no one knows Aqua is in the RoD, so they probably don't know shes there..but they could have found her I suppose.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
To me Braig is too predictable. My money's on the "mysterious" new character.

KingdomSealer2

I think Braig is possible, but we really don't even know about his Heartless so I have my doubts.

Now I might be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that it was possible Mickey ran into Aqua in the Dark Realm. I don't know if I misread that or someone was making crap up so that could mean they do know she's there, but for some reason can't escape.

But I guess Yen Sid confirmed that it's not Xehanort who's returning, but it's Master Xehanort. Unless he ends up wrong. Too many new questions.

Radon

mofo
Hmm I know it's probably not the most likeliest of outcomes, but I'm surprised to see no one has mentioned Vanitas, MXs pet Sora.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Hmm I know it's probably not the most likeliest of outcomes, but I'm surprised to see no one has mentioned Vanitas, MXs pet Sora.
Because Vanitas was destroyed in BBS. Was this not clear enough?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Don't think it's MF. I could see it being Braig, but there's a rather big problem with that idea; Neither Mickey nor Yen Sid knew about him or his involvement with Master Xehanort's plans. Braig ditched the Keyblade Graveyard before Mickey saw him, and no one knew about the events at RG with MX and Terra.

Which leaves me to think that it's Vanitas. It's possible some bits of his heart went into Sora along with Ventus' heart, and slowly was restored too. If so, Vanitas could very likely be Sora's Darkness now and no longer Ventus' darkness.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It'd probably be difficult to both bring Ven back as a complete existence and have Vanitas running amok.
I kind of hope Vanitas is left as a BBS only thing, otherwise it will feel like it's just going around in circles.

Defeat Vanitas -> Ven's Heart breaks -> Try to bring Ven back, brings Vanitas back -> Defeat Vanitas -> Ven's Heart Breaks

etc. I hope Vanitas is left to BBS.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
It'd probably be difficult to both bring Ven back as a complete existence and have Vanitas running amok.
I kind of hope Vanitas is left as a BBS only thing, otherwise it will feel like it's just going around in circles.

Defeat Vanitas -> Ven's Heart breaks -> Try to bring Ven back, brings Vanitas back -> Defeat Vanitas -> Ven's Heart Breaks

etc. I hope Vanitas is left to BBS.

The point/idea I was proposing was Vanitas became Sora's darkness.

etc. I think the cycle is about to be repeated.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Even so, that'd only have an effect if someone separated Sora from his darkness... which kind of seems silly.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Or, Vanitas might be awakened by someone and try to take over Sora. And, who's to say that Vanitas didn't end up like Ventus and find a heart to reside in. I mean, I still think Sora and Riku are linked somehow to Vanitas.

Radon

mofo
Well I doubt we've seen the last of the X-Blade. A Vanitas like character is sure to appear in order to create it. I'm thinking this may be part of the Sora-Riku trust issue. Who knows maybe Sora thinks Riku wants to create the X-Blade and vice versa.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well I doubt we've seen the last of the X-Blade. A Vanitas like character is sure to appear in order to create it. I'm thinking this may be part of the Sora-Riku trust issue. Who knows maybe Sora thinks Riku wants to create the X-Blade and vice versa.
Eh. I think i'd hate a development like that. I mean, after all those two have been through, to have Sora actually think that about Riku or to have Riku actually want to just seems like three huge steps back and no steps forward. Feels like it would be character derailment, not development.

Radon

mofo
Eh. I think i'd hate a development like that. I mean, after all those two have been through, to have Sora actually think that about Riku or to have Riku actually want to just seems like three huge steps back and no steps forward. Feels like it would be character derailment, not development.

I'd see it happening similar to TAV. A certain character like MX or Vanitas could put misleading thoughts in Sora and Rikus heads. I'm expecting a lot of mirroring to BBS in future KH titles.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Except, I can't see Sora or Riku being dumb enough to trust someone by the name of Master Xehanort after everything they've been through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back