• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Secret Ending + Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has everyone forgotten about Kairi? I know she's had the keyblade all of two frckin seconds, but that doesnt cancel her out entirely.. This is Nomura were talking about, gaiz! PLOT HOLES. EVERYWHERE.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Apparently Nomura has.

Well, she's not really ready to take the Exam! I love Kairi and wish to see her included too, but it would be kind of mary-sue-ish if she were suddenly good enough to take the exam that other keyblade wielders have to train long and hard for, when she's held one for like five minutes once.

I think they can just reset sora without a plot point this time. I mean, Aqua started at a low level in BBS when she began as a master...

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well, she's not really ready to take the Exam! I love Kairi and wish to see her included too, but it would be kind of mary-sue-ish if she were suddenly good enough to take the exam that other keyblade wielders have to train long and hard for, when she's held one for like five minutes once.
True. Here's hoping KH3D features Kairi in some way,shape or form.

Antilurker77

What about if MX managed to get new keyblade wielders on his side? In the BBS Xehanort reports, they mention the possibility of other keyblade wielders being isolated in their own worlds. MX could create an entire new organization consisting of keyblade wielders using the darkness.

Deathmore

What about if MX managed to get new keyblade wielders on his side? In the BBS Xehanort reports, they mention the possibility of other keyblade wielders being isolated in their own worlds. MX could create an entire new organization consisting of keyblade wielders using the darkness.

I'll believe this line would be used again.

Behold... These lifeless keys used to be full of power—united with the hearts of their masters. On this barren soil, Keyblades of light and darkness were locked in combat...as a great Keyblade War raged.

Looks like another keyblade war and another chance at the x-blade

EDIT:

SPOILERS

In BBS remember Yen Sid is "master no more", when he says they have only one Master, he can't be talking about him self. The only other Master left is Aqua in the KH universe. So this backs up what you lot have been saying about Terra being the only one left, as they have seemed to found Aqua

Can't do the black background thing. Any help?

Last edited:

JackabeePARAMORE

I, too, think that both Sora and Riku will become masters. MX will probably influence Riku how he did with Terra. I think it's going to happen almost like BBS. Riku is probably one of the "Other paths" that MX chose.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Not to mention, she still doesn't have a Keyblade of her own yet...

Rynxeh

I, too, think that both Sora and Riku will become masters. MX will probably influence Riku how he did with Terra. I think it's going to happen almost like BBS. Riku is probably one of the "Other paths" that MX chose.

it's possible, but at the same time, this already happened to Riku once in KH1, albeit with Xehanort's heartless.....
so MAYBE, but i dont think they'd hav a deja vu moment with the plot since they already showed that happening twice (chronologically, khbbs with terra, kh1 with riku) and the fact that half of chain of memories was devoted to riku dealing with the darkness, and kh2 him overcoming it.

Tatsu

Nomura probably will not have Sora pass because he does not want Sora to come across as extremely powerful. The point of the series is that it's not about your rank, title, power level, and how big your weapon is. It's about how strong your heart is.

Although after that long ass battle between Xemnas in KH2, I'll be a little surprised and pissed if none of them pass. But I can see Nomura having it written that Sora will fail the test but still be Xehanort's number one target. I'm sure after everything Xehanort wants to kill Sora the most.

Tatsu

I thought it mainly delt with how well you wield the keyblade and how powerful magic wise you are.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
it's obvious she'll get kidnapped during sora and riku's exam
Are you....being sarcastic???

I thought it mainly delt with how well you wield the keyblade and how powerful magic wise you are.

Today you will be examined for the Mark of Mastery. Not one but two of the Keyblade's chosen stand before me as candidates... but this is neither a competition or a battle for supremacy—not a test of wills, but a test of heart. Both of you may prevail, or neither."

YoshiAngemon

Only way for Kairi to take the exam would be if Aqua actually did the TRUE Ceremony, and by saying this:

"In your hand, take this Key. So long as you have the makings, then through this simple act of taking its wielder you shall one day be. And you will find me, friend - no ocean will contain you then. No more borders around, or below, or above, so long as you champion the ones you love."

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
List of Keyblade Wielders - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship, going by this page, Mickey is considered a Keyblade WIELDER. Not a MASTER. Therefore, when Yen Sid says that they have one keyblade master, I believe he is referring to Aqua. They could have rescued her recently and she is just resting during the time that the secret ending took place.

Yeah, let's trust the Wiki. =/
We do not know yet if Mickey is a Master or not, and judging from the time the video takes place, they do not yet have Aqua. So there's as much a chance of it being Mickey as Aqua.

JackabeePARAMORE

Yeah, let's trust the Wiki. =/
We do not know yet if Mickey is a Master or not, and judging from the time the video takes place, they do not yet have Aqua. So there's as much a chance of it being Mickey as Aqua.
Touche. But I just figure, Mickey knows about Aqua, so he wouldn't just forget about her. THerefore he has to know that she is/was in the ROD. So I don't understand why he wouldn't try to help her. And he is able to move throught the corridor of darkness. So I would think they would go to find her. But idk. I could be wrong. I'm just thinking out loud.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It'd be pretty sad for Mickey to not be a Master after 11+ years of using the Keyblade, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back