• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Nintendo Power Was Right?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
So even though Pinocchio's World hasn't been visited in the game, I came across these.

PinocchioWorld.png

Full sheet of mugshots can be viewed here.

So I guess NP wasn't full of crap. They must have removed it from the final version for some reason.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Are those real? Dang. That sucks.
That would would've been so much fun. I guess NP didn't just pull it out of their butts.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i just saw them at gamefaqs
thanks for the info!

but how would nintendo power know if they weren't in the final versio?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why couldn't this be in there instead of Agrabah or Halloween Town? Blarf.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Wasn't the part with the Genie also removed?

Anyways, I guess NP wasn't so wrong after all. They must of seen scenes of the game before that/ those worlds were cut of something. I don't see any Traverse Town ones, but then again, who would of been used for Traverse Town's main roster? All the FF characters that were there are now in Hollow Bastion, by the time of Days.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
aww man... i feel disappointed. i would prefer pinocchio's world over the worlds we see in every game. x.x

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Neverland is pretty much the only Disney world in Days that interests me. Because it's mildly new.
Pinocchio would've done the same. How distressing.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
what if the US version actually gets it :O
Then Japan would have a bitch, and a Days Final Mix would be created for Jap only.

Lame... I wanted more new worlds in Days. Neverland was pretty cool because it was like, the only new world we could play on. I was looking forward to the rest of Destiny Islands being playable... but then they pulled a fast one on us and it's only a world full of cutscenes much like it was in KH2.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
im still waiting to play the game D:

good thing most people say neverland is fun

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Then Japan would have a bitch, and a Days Final Mix would be created for Jap only.

Lol.. personally, I think this is going to happen either way.. I'm banking on there being a 358/ 2 Days Final Mix either about a year so later or a year or so after BBS is out. Well, either that or the announcement that it is being made.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Unless they make a remake of Days. I have a feeling Pinocchio was cut due to size restraints on the DS cartridge. But I could be wrong.

anima66

remeber how disney castle was shown playable in kh1 trailers up until the last few?

yeah.

did it appear in final mix?

no.

dont get your hopes up. its offical days is quite possibly the most pointless game storywise in the kh universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back