• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] KH3D theory on the new guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
His KH2 model is still pretty short, though. If you stand him next to other characters like Cloud or Leon in KH2, he's barely at their chests. xD

kairi+sora+riku.jpg
Poor Sora kid isn't even done with puberty yet on a related note I really really hope Riku stops growing he's already freakishly tall.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
"Also, in terms of storyline, I was thinking of making it simpler and clearer, but Sakaguchi-san (Hironobu Sakaguchi) gave me a single piece of advice for the KH series. That was, "If you don't make it a little more complex, like FF, you won't be able to compete." " lol :3
That jerk.

Everybody is taller than Sora, though. He's like a midget, especially when he looks 14 xD

I was almost going to mention this haha.

Radar

Bronze Member
I am curious; if this is the xehanort that was revived by the heartless and nobody of apprentice xehanort being defeated, a young kid from before the possesion. He was not the original being, it was apprentice xehanort so i always imagined him coming back. He is seen holding up MX's keyblade though.

But i think besides vanitas, young mx in the cloak is awesome-looking. It's kinda like kid-buu. I wonder what powers he has?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I am curious; if this is the xehanort that was revived by the heartless and nobody of apprentice xehanort being defeated, a young kid from before the possesion. He was not the original being, it was apprentice xehanort so i always imagined him coming back. He is seen holding up MX's keyblade though.

But i think besides vanitas, young mx in the cloak is awesome-looking. It's kinda like kid-buu. I wonder what powers he has?

lol the DBZ reference is perfect.

Honestly, I think it's simply Young Master Xehanort. However, I think that Riku definitely has another connection to MX considering that at one point a man in a black coat unveils the hood and has Riku's face.

Where was this?

If that's true, then this theory would make sense.

-- In "KHI" when Sora stabs the "Keyblade of people's hearts" into himself to release his heart and Kairi's, Sora's Heartless and Nobody were born. When Master Xehanort and Terra:Xehanort stab themselves with the Keyblade, were his and Terra's Nobodies not created?

Nomura: That is not yet clear. However I will say that the fixed sentiment that remained just after Master Xehanort stabbed himself with the Keyblade was not a Heartless.

^This is what I was referring to. I think that the GHB could be either the 'leftovers' from MX releasing his own heart, the newly formed MX now that his heartless and nobody have been defeated, an illusion of the dream, or an entirely new Xehanort incarnation... There's more possibilities but these stick out for me.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I think he meant complex as in story and character developments, not on how things work....
*needs to find the word for mechanics*

*talkingoutofmyassyetagain*

Rallade

Awards
Take a look at this screenshot from the trailer

kh3dproof.png

If the image is gone it's at 3:51 on the long version of the trailer

Do you see those nightmares? Don't they remind you of some type of -really annoying- Unversed (maybe possibly not-so probably suggesting some kind of link with Vanitas)

Ulicies

No, I'm thinking Young Xehanort's words about Hearts was resonating with the other Heart in Sora (Ven) which made Vanitas "appear".

Lol, I used to RP as Terry McGinnis so I know all about BB and BB:RotJ.
But YX referred to "hearts" (plural) residing in Sora, BEFORE Sora even responded. Doesn't that indicate that someone else's heart other than Ven's is residing in Sora?

Radar

Bronze Member
But YX referred to "hearts" (plural) residing in Sora, BEFORE Sora even responded. Doesn't that indicate that someone else's heart other than Ven's is residing in Sora?
It could, but maybe he just means Ven's heart. However, this is a new game with a butt-load of new info/secrets, so we can only speculate. It would be interesting if their was another heart inside sora besides ven's

I wonder how many hearts YX has. I am thinking probably vanitas, but i dont know who else??

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Y'know, it could also be a translation error and YX was talking about one heart: Ven's.
Alone the fact that Xehanort knows that Sora is protecting Ven is already a bad omen, lol.

If it's not a translation error, well, maybe Sora has Vanitas's heart too without knowing it.
There have been also theories that he could mean Roxas and Xion somehow, based on the fact that Data-Sora in Coded apparently gave birth to a heart for his own.

It could, but maybe he just means Ven's heart. However, this is a new game with a butt-load of new info/secrets, so we can only speculate. It would be interesting if their was another heart inside sora besides ven's

I wonder how many hearts YX has. I am thinking probably vanitas, but i dont know who else??

The question then would be however whose heart. Ven is a no-brainer since that is confirmed...but who other could there be if we don't introduce a new chraracter to bonk up the story even more. The only three options would be Vanitas, Xion and Roxas.

YX should have either only one, two, three or four hearts.
Only one if both Eraqus and Terra managed to get away from him.
Two there are two different possible combinations: Either YX has his own and Eraqus if Terra managed to get away alone or his own and Vanitas's.
Three if we have the old, confirmed combination of Xehanort, Terra and Eraqus.
Four if you pack Vanitas's heart on top of the other three.

What a heart-mess around...tsk, tsk.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The translation we've used is "Haven't you confined their hearts as well?"

Take it how you will~

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Confined? o_0
That almost sounds as if Sora would hold Ven's heart as a prisoner, not protecting it...lol.

and "their"...hrrmm...I already put up the possibilites I can think of above.
If someone has other candidates to add...spill it out folks...*ggg*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back