• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
well yeah all 3 games are supposed to influence kh3 but theyre all connected to each other too. thats why i wouldnt be surprised if xion was an unbirth. cuz what exactly else would we call it? everything else has a name except memories. and yeah i was thinking that like everyone in this series is either part of sora or connected to him in some deep way. what makes him so special lol theres other keyblade wielders

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Unbirth could fit, looking to how she is existing but in the same time didn't become what she is meant to become, maybe "Unbirth", but n the same time if she really is one, it means that Xemnas's plan to have his personal army of Keyblader could have been thought off by MX, who with more knowledge than Xemnas had would have created an Unbirth Machine giving 'birth' to BBS Unbirths, giving birth to the Keyblade War.

But I like to think MX isn't evil so meh, beside there's too much hole in this for now. Beside if Xion is an Unbirth, it implies Unbirths in BBS are all based on a Keyblader... She can be, it could be a good twist, but not sure yet if all fits together.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
But I like to think MX isn't evil so meh, beside there's too much hole in this for now. Beside if Xion is an Unbirth, it implies Unbirths in BBS are all based on a Keyblader... She can be, it could be a good twist, but not sure yet if all fits together.
Not just a Keyblader, based on what you said, pretty much anyone who has leaked memories, those memories can take on human form. If they're strong enough of course. And Xion is Sora's strongest memory - Kairi.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Indeed... He first would have gotten Unbirths out of Keybladers' memories, then created them from nothing in making an Unbirth Machine (having Pure and Emblem Unbirths), and thus repeating both Xehanort's Heartless and Nobody plans.

I didn't check BBS news in a while, but didn't MX takes "something" from Ven? And theories about DS being "linked" to Ven (and we have the DS fighting and defeating Ven, like Xion fought Roxas and Repliku fought Riku)... The theory looks too simple to be true though. It's nearly like if Days's main story point would be one of the numerous one inside of BBS with this theory.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
She lives inside of Roxas who lives inside of Sora. Add to this that there's possibility for Ven "lives" in Sora or whatever, Sora is like a store of disappeared peoples.

Lives inside wouldn't be the right way to word it. "She" always has been in there. Technically, and literally, she is Sora's memories. Thus, she's memories of Sora since he was born, from the raw power, made into form. The "live on" is not really inside anyone, as she doesn't have a being. It's just...Sora's memories returning where it should be, basically. And Roxas being Sora's Nobody, will carry his memories until they fuse. The more Sora lives his life, the more it will pack on. Unless the fragments suddenly become her silhouette because of the connection [which would mean he would have memory problems again], then "she's" no one in the end. Just energy. It's kind of odd to think now that "Xion" is what Naminé can manipulate.

Either way, the many Soras now is getting quite old >.>. He's the ultimate birth mom.

Then again, there's Xehanort and his many lives...

Guernsey

Awards
Lives inside wouldn't be the right way to word it. "She" always has been in there. Technically, and literally, she is Sora's memories. Thus, she's memories of Sora since he was born, from the raw power, made into form. The "live on" is not really inside anyone, as she doesn't have a being. It's just...Sora's memories returning where it should be, basically. And Roxas being Sora's Nobody, will carry his memories until they fuse. The more Sora lives his life, the more it will pack on. Unless the fragments suddenly become her silhouette because of the connection [which would mean he would have memory problems again], then "she's" no one in the end. Just energy. It's kind of odd to think now that "Xion" is what Naminé can manipulate.

Either way, the many Soras now is getting quite old >.>. He's the ultimate birth mom.

Man, it is amazing that Xion looks similar to Sora and Roxas gains his dual wielding ability Days, I wish that there was a Sora robot or something to complete the set.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

I think you're thinking about this way too much.

Iy's a fantasy game, if his memories are a person and they're gonna have a "I'll always be inside you moment", then obviously She's a thing that's living on inside them, because that's what they want and that's the pretty friends-forever message they wanna give.

So, I wouldn't try and argue against what the game directly states is going on. Xion is pretty much her own person now, and she's supposed to be "living on" inside Roxas->Sora :\

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Unbirth could fit, looking to how she is existing but in the same time didn't become what she is meant to become, maybe "Unbirth", but n the same time if she really is one, it means that Xemnas's plan to have his personal army of Keyblader could have been thought off by MX, who with more knowledge than Xemnas had would have created an Unbirth Machine giving 'birth' to BBS Unbirths, giving birth to the Keyblade War.

Let me try and create a scenario for this.

MX was experimenting on memories during his experiments he created the unbirths. However he could'nt create a human replica from memories. For awhile he could only create the unbirths we have seen. One day however he was able to create a human replica from memories. This human replica is DS, MX made DS his apprentince.

Over time however DS began to betray his master and was able to take control of the unbirths. MX realised his mistake and wanted to correct it. He went after the BWHOPL in the hopes they could stop DS and the unbirths.

Since DS is a replica he was affected by Terra's and MX's memory and ended up taking on the appearance of both. Thus DS is a replica whose appearance was was caused by Terra and MX's memory and he becomes the Xehanort of KH2.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
The problem being; if MX was trying to look for the BWHOPL, wouldn't DS know this and try to kill him? Unless MX is sucking up to him, or he has something important for DS to keep him alive?

Unless... he did the above... before he went... I dunno, insane for power? Unless we haven't established his motive yet.

Though I could see a connection there. The Unbirth could be the so-called prototypes of the Xion/Riku replica we see in Kingdom Hearts.

Z

Zulkir

Yay, an English sub!
So she chose to dissapear to not let Xemnas succeed hmm? That makes sense

Ill be honest, her dialogue took a lot of the sadness out of her death. Sounds like she just returned to where she wanted to go, and succeeded in the sense that she refused to be Xemnas's puppet.

Good night, sweet Prince...or is it princess cause she's a girl? Or is it prince cause she turns into sora? Or is it princess cause she's a girl? Or is it prince cause she turns into sora? Or is it princess cause she's a girl? Or is it prince cause she turns into sora? Or is it princess cause she's a girl? Or is it prince cause she turns into sora? Or is it princess cause she's a girl?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The problem being; if MX was trying to look for the BWHOPL, wouldn't DS know this and try to kill him? Unless MX is sucking up to him, or he has something important for DS to keep him alive?

Unless... he did the above... before he went... I dunno, insane for power? Unless we haven't established his motive yet.

Though I could see a connection there. The Unbirth could be the so-called prototypes of the Xion/Riku replica we see in Kingdom Hearts.

Perhaps DS needed MX's knowledge of memories for something. Perhaps by the time the secret ending happens, DS has taken control of MX. Having a master of the keyblade on your side comes with many benefits. Perhaps DS is'nt strong enough to kill MX so he can't kill MX.

Anyone of those could be possible scenarios.

Z

Zulkir

Why does everyone think the DS is stronger than MX. Imo MX displayed the most strength.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Ill be honest, her dialogue took a lot of the sadness out of her death. Sounds like she just returned to where she wanted to go, and succeeded in the sense that she refused to be Xemnas's puppet.
I agree with you there, but I found it sad that she was Xemnas' puppet. It's not as sad as it was when I didn't understand it, but I still found it like that.
Good night, sweet Prince...or is it princess cause she's a girl? Or is it prince cause she turns into sora? Or is it princess cause she's a girl? Or is it prince cause she turns into sora? Or is it princess cause she's a girl? Or is it prince cause she turns into sora? Or is it princess cause she's a girl? Or is it prince cause she turns into sora? Or is it princess cause she's a girl?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
Xion = transgender?
o_O
I kid. I just say she's a girl. Even if she was going to turn into Sora.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Perhaps DS needed MX's knowledge of memories for something. Perhaps by the time the secret ending happens, DS has taken control of MX. Having a master of the keyblade on your side comes with many benefits. Perhaps DS is'nt strong enough to kill MX so he can't kill MX.

Anyone of those could be possible scenarios.

He succumbed to darkness however, so he lost the right to wield a keyblade. Okay, I cannot deny that he somehow pick any keyblade of his choice from the graveyard at the secret ending. But he explicity said that anyone who succumbed to darkness loses the right to wield a keyblade.

And he succumbed to darkness. In turn, wouldn't that make MS useless to DS?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Xion = transgender?
o_O
I kid. I just say she's a girl. Even if she was going to turn into Sora.

Actually, in the true technicality of the matter, the pronoun associated with Xion should be "it," as it was a completely artificial construct, its physical form so easily swayed that gender was not even a constant variable. Xion is the equivalent of a wooden doll or marionette that somebody swapped the hair and clothes of to change its gender; the doll itself, no matter what sex it happens to "be" at the time, is still only a piece of wood, and technically of neither gender.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I think you're thinking about this way too much.

Iy's a fantasy game, if his memories are a person and they're gonna have a "I'll always be inside you moment", then obviously She's a thing that's living on inside them, because that's what they want and that's the pretty friends-forever message they wanna give.

So, I wouldn't try and argue against what the game directly states is going on. Xion is pretty much her own person now, and she's supposed to be "living on" inside Roxas->Sora :\

That doesn't really make me think too much, and it's not a contradiction. She's Sora's leaked memories. And she'll "live on" as Sora's memories like she had always done through Roxas, who has them now, and then to Sora, when he goes back inside him. A friends-forever message doesn't have to make it literal. To me, the whole scene was more figurative. And it doesn't take more or less of the meaning.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
He succumbed to darkness however, so he lost the right to wield a keyblade. Okay, I cannot deny that he somehow pick any keyblade of his choice from the graveyard at the secret ending. But he explicity said that anyone who succumbed to darkness loses the right to wield a keyblade.

And he succumbed to darkness. In turn, wouldn't that make MS useless to DS?

But yet we see they both weild keyblades. DS is MX's apprentince so maybe he wanted control of MX because MX is stronger.

Awards

I don't know what you're talking about.
She lied to Roxas, saying that he didn't hurt her when he was the reason she was dying. The one thing she asks him to remember, though is that they were friends. Just as Roxas remembers her, poof, she's already gone.

How does that not add to the sadness?
Also, I'm a little uncertain of what she's talking about when she refers to Kingdom Hearts. She means her heart, right? But the thing is, Roxas is supposed to promise to let it go to Kingdom Hearts instead of Xemnas taking it. How could he keep that promise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back