• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Boss Battles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Riku's a pretty mediocre final boss to face after Xion. They should have had a second stage for Rikunort where you're dual-wielding Roxas. I mean, the only time Roxas dual wields isn't even in a boss fight, just the time preceding it...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm also a tad dissapointed with the Riku battle as well, but Xion looks like a fun/hard boss to fight. Can't wait to fight her.
But with the FM scene, you can't fight Rikunort anyway. Since right after he turns in Rikunort, Roxas is put in the alternate TT

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The same guy uploaded Xion's freak-out before the boss-battle and the Zexion cutscene, along with a few others.

legendary_Dosa7

she reminds me of pennywise the clown, for some reason. He's unknown but is one shape the whole time, like xion she takes shape of kairi. Then he later turns into a hideous monster and same goes for xion. lol I don't know where I'm going with this lol.

Awards
she reminds me of pennywise the clown, for some reason. He's unknown but is one shape the whole time, like xion she takes shape of kairi. Then he later turns into a hideous monster and same goes for xion. lol I don't know where I'm going with this lol.

Sora had the clown shoes and Xion's got the hair style, the color scheme, the whole shebang.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Personally, I don't know if she was forgotten per se. It could have just been a symbolic representation of her death, but I guess it's hard to say without proper translations.

Z

Zulkir

Are you kidding? That was the happiest scene in the whole game.

It mostly comes off as a very sad scene

Roxas finds out that a good friend of his never really existed, was just a bunch of congealed memories, that went insane and tried to absorb him.

A young girl was desperately hanging on to life and really wanted to exist, only to have it ripped away from her in the end. A fate to live a half-existence then have it taken away in the end.

Could actually be the saddest scene in the KH series so far. Unless ven is tortured to death or something in BBS.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I thought it was just another example of the game's god-awful story. And why the fuck did she turn into crystals? That does not make sense. Xion was s stupid character, and had no reason to be in the story at all. I was happy during her death scene.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I thought it was just another example of the game's god-awful story.

Come on, it's a lot better than what KH2 gave us. The concept was pretty basic, but how it unfolded was really twisted and somewhat disturbing, which is what made this game great. The darkest KH has gotten so far.

And why the fuck did she turn into crystals?

Yes, that doesn't quite make sense. She should have just faded away into little orbs of light at the most.

Xion was s stupid character, and had no reason to be in the story at all

I agree that Xion wasn't really a neccessary addition, but at least it answers our questions about Roxas's dual wielding ability, the motives behind Castle Oblivion and to reinforce Roxas's decision to leave the Org. Granted, all this could have worked somehow without Xion, but whether she had any relevance to the story is what matters. She did, and it pays off, so she's not as useless as say Kairi in KH2.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I thought it was just another example of the game's god-awful story. And why the fuck did she turn into crystals? That does not make sense. Xion was s stupid character, and had no reason to be in the story at all. I was happy during her death scene.

Your Personal Opinion =/= Fact.

Z

Zulkir

I admit, the character was rather unnecessary, I would have been much happier with a phased riku fight.

I'm having trouble finding the reason for her existence.

If it was to make xemnas seem evil, well, MX seemed more than evil freezing ven, he takes care of that.

If it was to give roxas incentive to leave the Org, dreams of Sora would have been sufficient.

She's just a memory encased in a fake body, that body must have been crystals infused with those memories. I guess that's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back