• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Boss Battles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't know how she found out. But she did.
She looked down while taking a shower?
Is she really physically changing, too, or just mentally?

I'm equally intrigued about Xion and totally confused, sorry. xP

And we DO battle Rikunort. According to sources.
How exciting.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If the rest is just a cutscene, I'm gonna be kind of upset
If it is just a cutscene, they better make it a fight in the US version....
But then that means (although it will most likely happen anyway)
That Japan will get KH: 358/2 Days FM or something along those lines.

I hope it is a fight though, I heard that it was supposed to be a fight.
I hope it's epic. :36:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Am glad we get to fight our way thru Deep Dive.

I still want to see the stuff that leads to these events. So far this game is looking better and better more so then KH2

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I still want to see the stuff that leads to these events. So far this game is looking better and better more so then KH2

Pretty much anything could beat KHII, though.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
He punches her in the face and called her a fake, I don't think so.

To be honest, 358/2 Has a bit of the CoM syndrome, you grit your teeth and bear through the annoying parts (CoM: basically replaying KH1's entire plot, 358/2: Mission after mission of killing heartless) so that you can see the cutscenes and story unfold in the scenes afterwards (CoM: Events on each floor of CO, 358/2: Ice-Cream scenes, Org Member meetings, Xemnas shit), but those cutscenes/plot as a whole make the experience worth it because it's heart-wrenching deep/introspective/dark shit.

A

Azrael

Hell, this game is better than KHII and is on an even level with CoM

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
He punches her in the face and called her a fake, I don't think so.

To be honest, 358/2 Has a bit of the CoM syndrome, you grit your teeth and bear through the annoying parts (CoM: basically replaying KH1's entire plot, 358/2: Mission after mission of killing heartless) so that you can see the cutscenes and story unfold in the scenes afterwards (CoM: Events on each floor of CO, 358/2: Ice-Cream scenes, Org Member meetings, Xemnas shit), but those cutscenes/plot as a whole make the experience worth it because it's heart-wrenching deep/introspective/dark shit.

Pretty much it, yeah.

Could be better, but could be worse, i guess.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Days is passable for a DS game. I still don't get how no one mentioned that Xion existed, especially on certain people's ends, but it's passable. And I do think, that Days is partner to CoM, in a way. We just get to know what happens in...

Another side, another story.

=P

She looked down while taking a shower?
Is she really physically changing, too, or just mentally?

I'm equally intrigued about Xion and totally confused, sorry. xP

While that would make anyone insane in that prospect, there isn't many details about how she found out. She does physically change to some extent. As for mentally, don't know. Someone's gonna have to ask.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
While that would make anyone insane in that prospect, there isn't many details about how she found out. She does physically change to some extent. As for mentally, don't know. Someone's gonna have to ask.

We'll find out eventually, I suppose.
Truthfully, I didn't think I'd like Xion. But I think I do. A lot, actually. She's so tragic.

A

Azrael

that bitch went crazy. lol. I KNEW she'd be a final boss though, I JUST KNEW IT!

Satisfactory.

Days is passable for a DS game. I still don't get how no one mentioned that Xion existed, especially on certain people's ends, but it's passable. And I do think, that Days is partner to CoM, in a way. We just get to know what happens in...

Another side, another story.

It's one of the best KH games overall and one of the best for the Nintendo DS. Don't forget that.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
To be honest, 358/2 Has a bit of the CoM syndrome, you grit your teeth and bear through the annoying parts (CoM: basically replaying KH1's entire plot, 358/2: Mission after mission of killing heartless) so that you can see the cutscenes and story unfold in the scenes afterwards (CoM: Events on each floor of CO, 358/2: Ice-Cream scenes, Org Member meetings, Xemnas shit), but those cutscenes/plot as a whole make the experience worth it because they're it's heart-wrenching deep/introspective/dark shit.

Yeah, that's pretty much how it is.

Honestly, with this installment, I feel like I can forget about the stupid shit in KH2 and enjoy the series a lot more.

Awards
why do i think that riku had feelings for xion?
Because he has feelings for Sora.

Days is passable for a DS game. I still don't get how no one mentioned that Xion existed, especially on certain people's ends, but it's passable.
Why would anyone mention Xion's existence? Are the Organization going to bring it up to Sora?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
There never was a real point to mention her. Roxas was mind-wiped going into KHII, so he wouldn't remember. Mentioning Xion when trying to get back Roxas would be the LAST thing Axel would want to do. Riku just met Sora for the first time in a long time. Mentioning a female puppet counterpart isn't exactly the first thing that comes to mind during hellos.

At least she wasn't just randomly thrown in, which totally makes up for it, IMO. Nomura admitted to at least having her in the back of his head as to why Roxas decided to leave.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
We'll find out eventually, I suppose.
Truthfully, I didn't think I'd like Xion. But I think I do. A lot, actually. She's so tragic.

First Repliku, then Xion.

Puppets don't get any love when it comes to Organization XIII.

The fact that they were going to mass produce these things in CO, and make all copy Keyblade wielders is still twisted, however. Repliku and Xion, I think, were the first of what could have been many. Roxas, just happened to meet one, and befriended it. But even if they weren't friends, if I was in his place, I would really be stunned and emotionally disturbed anyway.

Why would anyone mention Xion's existence? Are the Organization going to bring it up to Sora?

Not the Organization, specifically. The other characters who know the truth as well. You kind of expect some kind of remembrance on that sort of crucial part. Especially when Riku just felt/remembered Xion when with Oblivion. I'm not talking about mentioning either, just a type of look back at someone that affected them, considering they get scenes to themselves.

And for goodness sakes, I said passable >.>.

I wonder who else is going to jump.

A

Azrael

The fact that they were going to mass produce these things in CO, and make all copy Keyblade wielders is still twisted, however. Repliku and Xion, I think, were the first of what could have been many. Roxas, just happened to meet one, and befriended it. But even if they weren't friends, if I was in his place, I would really be stunned and emotionally disturbed anyway.

So that was the master plan of Xemnas aside from becoming a God? Goodness gracious, if Nojima hadn't been the damn writer and allowed Watanabe to shine again, we would had some decency for KHII and have some mention of Xion.

So what sort of being would this be classified as? Nobody? Human? Unbirth? Heartless? Something new?

Awards
Not the Organization, specifically. The other characters who know the truth as well. You kind of expect some kind of remembrance on that sort of crucial part. Especially when Riku just felt/remembered Xion when with Oblivion. I'm not talking about mentioning either, just a type of look back at someone that affected them, considering they get scenes to themselves.
But you knew this was coming. There was no reference to Xion in KH2, obviously. No reference was needed because her only purpose was to help Roxas to leave. Other than that, she's an expendable filler character. Had we never heard of Days or Xion, it wouldn't have made a difference on the overall story.

Just think of Riku's attachment metaphorically. He grows a bond with Xion, he's growing a bond for Sora's memories. It's what gave him the compulsion to remember Sora that we see in KH2.

And for goodness sakes, I said passable >.>.

I wonder who else is going to jump.
This has nothing to do with your "passable" comment, I didn't even mention that.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

It is creepy and twisted. CoM and Days really do go together. It's fitting that Wantabe got to write both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back