• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Boss Battles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re: (SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Boss Battle

I would very much like to know how much power Xemnas intended to imbue his puppet with, as this creature's ability far surpasses that of any of the true Organization members, save the Superior himself, of course.

I was honestly looking forward to watching a dramatic one-on-one swordfight (or Keyblade-fight, if one wishes to be technical in terminology) as the final fight against Xion, but this gigantic form of hers/its, while not quite in the same way, is rather dramatic as well, especially with the cutscene at the end.
Well, we get a dramatic one-on-one sword fight with Riku.
But, I agree. The forms were... really surreal.

Allister Rose

French Lover

well she wasnt a real nobody everyone, that part you all need to understand

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

At first I thought the video was fake until I saw the second one....
Damn, if Xion could have done that the whole time, why did she have to "borrow" Roxas's keyblade (jk)

Anyway, I think she should have taken forms of like mixtures of some of the Heartless Sora fought in KH1
Other than just having really only parts of Kurt Zisa in her 3rd form. But then again, I didn't really pay to much
Attention until the part where she look like Kurt Zisa.

The last scene was pretty sad.... Just wished I understood what the hell they were saying.
Has the Riku - Roxas ness ness been posted and such yet? :36:

Lolita

Dear You

Um wtf.
Crying.
BIG WTF.

This game is just fucking amazing. o____o;

Oh and felt like flaunting this screen:
2110ux5.png

Yay looking-like Sora.<3

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

well she wasnt a real nobody everyone, that part you all need to understand

Regardless, in my own opinion, at least, endowing such phenominal abilities unto an unstable puppet creature, whose mind is most likely unable to utilize it in a wise, practical manner, is not at all an intelligent action on Xemnas's part. This creature could have very well broken free of Xemnas's control, and set forth on an unstoppable rampage, if the opportunity for it to do so presented itself.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

This has to be the best KH game yet. That was so sad. I may be willing to go as far as to say that this is the most sad moment in video game history.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

So, Xion was supposed to absorb Roxas, right? Only, he found out and fought back? I wonder what the prelude to this fight is. What caused her to go off the deep end? Ugh. I'm sooo sad right now. Poor Xion.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Awards

Yeah, that would be helpful. That way there ain't a bunch of threads.
Also, I posted the link for the Riku - Roxas battle about a page ago, as well..... :23:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Why caused her to go off the deep end?

Supposedly, when she found out what she/he/it really was, she went batshit insane. Tried to kill Roxas, I think to absorb him. Roxas fought back. The rest is explainable.

Lolita

Dear You
I felt my heart warm when Riku felt and remembered Xion through Oblivion.
Now that I think about it, Oblivion looks like Xion. The blue gem is her eyes, the black of the keyblade is her hair.
Lmfao i probably am the one that just noticed now.

Lonbilly

Awards
Lolz, I never noticed that before. Oblivion so = Xion now for me.
How Riku remembered her reminded me of Crisis Core for some reason. I dunno why.

So, is there gonna be another fight? Like the Rikunort versus Roxas and Roxas gets PWN'd?
'Cuz I'm getting very impatient and I wanna see that.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I felt my heart warm when Riku felt and remembered Xion through Oblivion.
Now that I think about it, Oblivion looks like Xion. The blue gem is her eyes, the black of the keyblade is her hair.
Lmfao i probably am the oen that just noticed now.

Oblivion apparently is suppose to resemble riku.

but because that was the keyblade of xion (before it was turned into oblivion) iguess it makes sense that Riku saw memories of Xion

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Supposedly, when she found out what she/he/it really was, she went batshit insane. Tried to kill Roxas, I think to absorb him. Roxas fought back. The rest is explainable.
Oh dear. How did Xion find out?

Is there only one Riku battle, or was Roxas also supposed to fight Rikunort? Or did I just imagine that? :/

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I guess maybe Nomura did base the design of Xion to Oblivion just for a representation. But Oblivion has been there since KH1, and used. The power Roxas got was the power of dual-wielding from her.

Is there only one Riku battle, or was Roxas also supposed to fight Rikunort? Or did I just imagine that? :/

I don't know how she found out. But she did.

And we DO battle Rikunort. According to sources.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i tihnk the rest will just be a cutscene....heh...rikunort...Khi is funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back