• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILER] The Keyblade which began a war... [FULL IMAGE]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: Double the keyblade! [FULL IMAGE]

That's one epic keyblade. I bet either Sora or Xehanort will end up wielding it at the end of KH3.

So from what I gathered, the Keyblade Wars was all centered around this weapon? (don't quote me on it, but it was what I had heard from others) Damn powerful, I gotta say.

Oh and thanks for the drawing, OP!!! ^_^

Kentsu13

kind of cliche that mx/ (maybe keyblade war) wants xblade..a powerful weapon but it looks freakin cool and 2 questions

how did vanitas get it... and was like just my eyes or was it a diff color (the blade part ) wen van was using in ven's final battle

(i wonder ultima vs xblade which one would win...)

αsiя

space coke

I would of preferred something else than the Kingdom Key but it makes sense

Gram

Banned
Awards

:cry: most beautiful keyblade EVER!

tenchi ryu

Now all I did was edit, but I'm sure this is what we want to see lol
kh2sorainlimitformwithx.png

DreadNaught

I wonder if this has anything to do with the next game, you know...

Sora finds XBlade to defeat the darkness and such...

But it looks like it has two Kingdom Keys and Sora has one of them...wonder where's the other one?

Remember the Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Ultimania cover, the one loke13 has as his avatar, yeah...there's two of 'em.

tenchi ryu

But it looks like it has two Kingdom Keys and Sora has one of them...wonder where's the other one?

Remember the Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Ultimania cover, the one loke13 has as his avatar, yeah...there's two of 'em.

I forgot ALL about that picture! he does have two identical keyblades behind his back....but roxas is behind him so they might be referring to the other as roxas's kingdom key, but then again never underestimate real developer art...we got a glimpse of xenmas in kh1fm art work, and it was a pretty dead on image if the part of his face we could see...and having xenmas and ansem sod on opposite sides was a nice foretelling too

αsiя

space coke

Either the X blade is a different keyblade or it got split in half and Sora has one of the half and the other one could be missing or its the inverse kingdom key

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Or it could be that the XBlade's power was sealed down, creating the weaker Kingdom Key. Just an idea I had. ^_^

DreadNaught

Either the X blade is a different keyblade or it got split in half and Sora has one of the half and the other one could be missing or its the inverse kingdom key

I like the idea, especially about the XBlade being split in half.

tenchi ryu

Or it could be that the XBlade's power was sealed down, creating the weaker Kingdom Key. Just an idea I had. ^_^
Didnt nomura say to focus on the power of the actual magic and power of the within the keyblade....you might be on to something

αsiя

space coke

Well I didnt know the X blade was destroyed by Aqua
I just found out right now
So either its destroyed or the explosion of it made it split in 2

Absent axel

The x-blade Xploded. And turned to dust. Unless you guys are theorizing that it got split when it exploded, is unlikely since it kinda melted.

tenchi ryu

Well I didnt know the X blade was destroyed by Aqua
I just found out right now
So either its destroyed or the explosion of it made it split in 2

well if the xblade is the almighty keyblade so many folks are after...I don't think it would be destroyed so easily... and maybe thats why ansem sod was so interested in riku...he was the original kk weilder by the way

DreadNaught

well if the xblade is the almighty keyblade so many folks are after...I don't think it would be destroyed so easily... and maybe thats why ansem sod was so interested in riku...he was the original kk weilder by the way

At least someone here is open-minded...

Absent axel

Or ansem SOD was interested in riku for a host.

I saw it, the x-blade got blown up and broke, accept it guys. I don't think the explosion would have happened if it wasnt destroyed.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Aside from the generally fucked-up state of the weapon, the artwork is also inaccurate. The larger blade is much more brown, one of the edges of the KK's handles is missing, and there's supposed to be a chip in the blade. Watching some videos easily tells you this.

Kentsu13

i doubt it can be destroyed also (can a keyblade be actualyl destroyed?) and 1 question where did it go after aqua ven battle? srry the answer was posted aready

King_of_Hearts

∞;4763060 said:
Aside from the generally fucked-up state of the weapon, the artwork is also inaccurate. The larger blade is much more brown, one of the edges of the KK's handles is missing, and there's supposed to be a chip in the blade. Watching some videos easily tells you this.

Why dont you watch the videos. That is when the blade is damaged.

The blade is clearly whole and has a green tint to it in many of the screen shots.
xblade.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back