• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spirits of the Divine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Strife was too busy to speak, his full consciousness was focused on the delicious wine. His mouth was half open as his eyes were completely lost. A few seconds later, Strife turned away, facing at the airplane windows.

"Man..it's just alchohol coool down.."

He sighed and turned his mind to the IMPORTANT part of the trip.

"A basilisk.."

Surfing through his mind, flashing memories of books that he used to read about mythology.

"A basilisk is some sort of great big serpent or dragon yeah. It has some sort of leathel breathe and glance, which can kill its victims quite easily. Haven't you seen Harry Potter..yeah..i think there are different kinds of basilisks from different parts of the world or something..so probably you two are talking about different kinds..i remeber reading a book that the basilisk kinda looked like a lizard, on its fours and stuff..in another book, the basilisk acted as a snake, no feet, yeah.. anyways..Python i believe is.."

He raised an eye brow as he looked up at the ceiling, trying to surf through his memories.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
The plane rocked in the air abruptly. Rick got to his feet quickly turning to look out a a window. A great red flash nearly blinded him before he brought his arms up. The plane leaned to one side sending everyone head over heels. Rick grunted as he slammed into the bulked head, rolling onto his stomach Rick crawled to the window. Nothing could be seen in the pitch black of night. Rick wondered if it was just severe turbulence, but he knew they weren't that lucky.

The plane finally broke through the clouds into open air revealing the full moon sitting in the sky like a great silver eye. "Oh my god..." Rick said in awe. The moon was covered by a great bat like shadow that stretch across the sky dark fires pouring from it's mouth.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Strife's constand thinking was utterly interrupted by the plane's turbulence. He quickly sat back into his seat, buckling his seat belt quickly as he stared at the ceiling, watching the glasses of wine and lamps tremble recklessly. He peeked at the window. There were only swooshes of cloud. As they came to a claering, Strife sighed in relief. There's more..He peeked out the window once more. The moon was almost entirely concealed by a large bat like creature, fluttering towards them. His jaw was flinged open at the sight of this dark creature.

call_me_canada

Name: Rosette Langstrum *Rose*

appearance: Rose has blonde hair that reaches down to around her shoulders with bangs that outline her face, growing longer as they move down the side of her face. Her bangs usually rest at the side of her head though they tend to move down in front of her icey blue eyes. She has fair skin that is covered with freckles, much of which rest on her face.
Her body is that of any normal teen of around her age, a good height and a well shaped body. Rose is very rarely ever found wearing pants and prefers more free clothing. She came most often be found wearing her bright blue skirt that reaches down to about her knees with slits up the sides. A light pink tank top covers most of her upper body during the warmest of days.

personality: Though Rose can appear to be a carefree ditz at times she has strong moral values which she will stop at nothing to make sure they are fulfilled. Friends and people of any close relationship have been scare throughout her life which is why she tends to hold people dear to her heart. She tries her best to protect and do all that she can in order to keep her friends happy and away from harm. Rose has always been determined to reach any goal that she sets for herself and is always wanting to prove others wrong about herself. This leads to her slight outgoing and carefree way which can sometimes lead her into trouble. She knows that you only live once though, and she plans to live her life to the greatest potential.

background: She lived with her family including mother, father, and a brother before the first time she saw a vision. Being so young, she thought nothing wrong with sharing the image that had played in her mind for so long: the murder of one of the most influencial citizens within the town she lived in. When her vision came true her parents were horrified and chose ot see it as only a coincidence. But as time went on more of her visions came to life and her terrified family sent her to an insane asylum.
Arrivng at the age of nine she was treated terribly upon the discovery of her talent. Painful tests were a part of her daily life as scientists tried to discover the orgins of her powers. After only three months of living there Rose could take it no longer and escaped with only a bit of damage.
Wandering around for close to two years she decided to settle in a city in Greece. There she was able to find a job at a small book shop and was able to attend school alongwith all the other kids. However close she grew with people she never dared to tell them her abilities for she was not too fond of them. They only seemed to hurt her throughout her life, rarely showing any good but only the corrupt acts that existed in life. She tries not to let her visions effect her overall life though and always tries to see the positive side of things.

God Spirit: artemis
Theme song: Golden Slumbers

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
(((hey CMC. welcome)))

Meilin looked out the window and sighed. "How did I know those things had flying cousins? And while half of us are drunk as hell, too. Joy." she said, looking at Rick. "Well? What do we do? Jump Plane? Fight? Try to aviod it?"

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Strife put his fists to his waists and smiled with pride.

"I'm not drunk at all!!"

His vision was focused still at the window at the huge black beast flying towards them. His eyes burned as once again, they closed up on the bat. Blinking twice, Strife snapped out of his god like eyes and turned back to Meilin.

"No..i'm tired of running..we should just fight this 'thing' right here..right now.."

Malum Incantum

Zeke slowly looked at the creature outside as he thought about what it was. He slowly looked over to Rick and the rest of them before he went to the small door. "If I collapse, leave me there, I need the sleep." He slowly opened the door, but stood his ground. He brought up his hands as he reached deep within his mind.

~Just for a few minutes, let the sun come out... please... I don't care if I do another good thing for these people! Let me protect them now!~

He sighed as he opened his eyes and saw nothign was happening. Then, it did. Slowly, the moon started to glow bright, and was soon overshadowed by... the sun. It shone brightly behind the bat like creature as it let out a scream of pain. "I don't know if that is going to piss it off or hurt it...what- what..." With that, he collapsed there, as the door was slammed shut from the wind outside.

The sun stayed there for a few minutes before it faded away again.

call_me_canada

Slipping her bag over her shoulder Rose waved good bye to her boss as she pushed open the door to leave. Stepping out into the warm air of the night she couldn't help but smile as she walked down the deserted street. Some festivities were going on down in the more popular areas of the city and the music could be heard from where she stood. A cliffe overlooking most of the city stood off to her right and she made her way towards it, a favorite spot of hers since she was younger. Sitting on top of the railing Rose gazed down upon the city and the many lights that decorated the small area where the festivities were being held. She couldn't help but smile as she watched the small figures of people dancing to the live music.

Rose sat there until they festivity had come to and end and couldn't bring herself to go home. "Sometimes its nice to just stay out for most of the night." She wispered to herself as her feet reached down to the ground and she staightened her skirt out. Looking at her watch she noticed that sunrise would not be far off. "Sunrise in paradise. . . maybe James will be down at the docks. I suppose I haven't seen him for awhile, been busy with work."

Arriving at the docks she could catch no sign of James' boat being docked and walked along the docks until she reached the edge. It was stil relatively early for anyone to be up and about, but the sounds of the water were soothing and longed for Rose to stay longer. A new day would be arriving and with a new day would hopefully come new adventures.

call_me_canada

Slipping her bag over her shoulder Rose waved good bye to her boss as she pushed open the door to leave. Stepping out into the warm air of the night she couldn't help but smile as she walked down the deserted street. Some festivities were going on down in the more popular areas of the city and the music could be heard from where she stood. A cliffe overlooking most of the city stood off to her right and she made her way towards it, a favorite spot of hers since she was younger. Sitting on top of the railing Rose gazed down upon the city and the many lights that decorated the small area where the festivities were being held. She couldn't help but smile as she watched the small figures of people dancing to the live music.

Rose sat there until they festivity had come to and end and couldn't bring herself to go home. "Sometimes its nice to just stay out for most of the night." She wispered to herself as her feet reached down to the ground and she staightened her skirt out. Looking at her watch she noticed that sunrise would not be far off. "Sunrise in paradise. . . maybe James will be down at the docks. I suppose I haven't seen him for awhile, been busy with work."

Arriving at the docks she could catch no sign of James' boat being docked and walked along the docks until she reached the edge. It was stil relatively early for anyone to be up and about, but the sounds of the water were soothing and longed for Rose to stay longer. A new day would be arriving and with a new day would hopefully come new adventures.

call_me_canada

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
It was almost thirty minutes later when the jet came to a gentle landing. Rick got up from his seat with a deep sigh; none of them had rested after the encounter with the dragon Python. Not that you could blame them really, the damn thing was bigger than any of them could have imagined. Rick guessed at least 300 feet from wing tip to wing tip, but from that distance he could be off by a few hundred feet.

How the hell does it hide in the day? More importantly how are we going to take something like that down? If his powers were developed enough there was a chance he could hit it with enough lightning to fry it, but he didn't even know if he could summon a single bolt of lightning. At least they could be sure that the Oracle was here. If Python was guarding this place, that meant it knew she was here too, and planned on keeping everyone away from her.

The pilot announced their position outside of Athens and informed Zeke that a vehicle could be provided for them at a moments notice. "Let's take it, Zeke," Rick said calmly. "Can you drive aound here? It's a different side of the road I think."

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Strife stood quiet as they roamed around the city of Athens. His hand was placed under his chin as he rubbed it with his thumb. He kept thinking about the Python..When it turns dark and that thing appears again..how are we suppose to fight it..and and..He decided to stop worrying. Strife sighed twice as he started to notice the remarkable city. He nodded his head in satisfactory and turned towards Rick and Zeke.

"Y-you can actually like..RENT CARS..and go anywhere you like with them..just if it's returned by a certain amount of time..I LOVE THIS PLACE!!"

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Rick pulled Strife and Meilin down behind the front seats of the car without warning. A Sotech shipping vehicle has just driven past them towards the city center. He hoped Ryan and Fay would know to get down. Zeke himself was behind the steering wheel and couldn't afford to take his eyes off the road.

Long minutes passed before Zeke turned down a side road. Rick sat up pulling Strife and Meilin back into their seats. "Well at least we know we're not alone here," Rick said in a sarcastic tone. A glance at Meilin revealed dishevled hair and Strife seemed a bit indignant. "Sorry, you two, I had to think fast before someone spotted us. Damn it, I didn't even know Sotech had branches in the Mediterranean. We've got to find that oracle fast."

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
"They're looking for us," Fay hissed, sitting back up. "This can't be good. We're definitely going to have to keep our heads down- no pun intended." she shook her head as though trying to sort out her thoughts, voluminous black hair rippling. "Id on't see how we're going to get to the Oracle without being spotted."

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Strife sat up and folded his arms, he smirked as he cocked his head up. He looked out the window, his eyes switched as his vision slipped through dozens of buildings to the Sotech vehicle , which was heading towards their direction.

"Uhm.."

He started to poke Rick relentlessly as he pointed at a hard concrete wall.

"Yeah..i really think we should get out of here now.."

he shivered his head as his eyes turned back to normal. He pushed open the car door as he stepped out onto the aligned stoned ground. He shifted his head, looking back and forth, then at Rick.

"So WHERE is this oracle place??"

Malum Incantum

He shuddered. He was still weak from that little crazy tactic, one he would not have to use again in the near future hopefully. He drove around, accustomed to the way they drove over here, it wasn't that hard to adapt. He was even able to keep track of the kilometers and such; he had just came to Europe not too long ago anyhow. He spoke finally after awhile.

"Thirty minute to arrival. Then we have to take a small boat out to the island."

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin shivered. "Hey... what if they're not looking for us.... What if they're after the oracle?"

Her nose twitched. "Ugh.... You guys smell that?" she asked, covering her nose. Times like this I hate having good senses.....

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Rick shook his head and motioned for the others to follow him. Meilin was right, he noted, the city did have a smell. He wondered if it had anything to do with them or if it was just the usual. Weird thinking that word right now reminded him of how unusual the past two days had been. Living through this was beginning to feel like a twisted dream, but the slowly healing wounds in his back reminded him of just how real all of it was. The smell of water mingled with the air and Rick broke into a jog realizing the warf was nearby. "We'll get a small boat, something no one will notice. It's not very far for us to row," he said consolingly to everyone. "Move fast though, I know it's still early, but I want to get there, find this oracle, and get back before night falls and Python wakes up."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back