• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spirits of the Divine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin shivered. "That's it. Now I am confused." she blinked with a realization. "Uhhh.... Guys? You don't think those things have flying ocusins or something, do you?" she asked nervously. She glanced at Rick. Oh joy. So much for our fearless leader.....

GeneralChaos

Ryan lay sprawled out across two chairs, chocolate bar in one hand and a beer in the other. This was the first and would most likely be the only time he would ever be in 1st class. He was gonna enjoy it.
That stuff tastes disgusting... is this what you people usually drink these days? Ryan rolled his eyes almost into the back of his head. After his second bottle of beer, he began to feel relaxed. This helped him to ignore most of what Apollo said, but sometimes the nagging went on for just too long...
"What did you lot drink back in the day, then?" The words came out slowly and with effort. Three beers... was he drinking Rum or something? It took at least five beers before he even began to feel relaxed. This God in his head was beginning to cramp his style...
Wine was good enough for me. Ryan practically spat the beer back out of his mouth again. Wine!? "Wine is a bloody girl’s drink! Hey, no offence..." Ryan eyed Fay/Nyx warily. Ever since she whispered into his ear, these words had stayed with him. Even now, in this state, those words were enough to make him treat her with more respect he had ever shown another woman.

Then what would a man of your 'calibre' drink? "Ah, shaddup ya smart-mouthed son of a... never mind. What else can ye do besides track down ex-girlfriends?" Ouch. Straight kick in the teeth there. However, the God seemed pleased at the change in conversation and ignored the insult behind the question.
Well, like all God's, I am immortal. I can rapidly heal any would I suffer in battle and have superhuman strength. I can also see into the future with a... degree of accuracy. I can also- Ryan liked the sounds of the last one. He liked it very much. "So... I can see the future?" No. I can, but you cannot. "Grah, dammit..." Ryan took another slug of his beer and settled it down on a cup holster built into his seat. Now that was luxury.

"I can't be bothered to press you any further, Apolly. I'm gonna go te sleep... and don’t you be interrupting my dreams!" Ryan got himself into a much more comfortable position and shut his eyes. Whether he wanted to or not, Apollo would haunt his dreams from start to finish.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin's eye twictched. "Beer. Disgusting habit." she muttered menancingly, as she sat next to Zeke. "Why do you even stock the stuff? Lord knows with the cash between us we could buy more expensive, better tasting wines...."

Last edited:

Malum Incantum

He shrugged. "I think it may have something to do with the fact that this jet is reserved for mainly adult passengers. I do have wine and stuff too I think. " He went over to a mini fridge and smiled. "Plum wine and Sake, direct from Japan... the good stuff too, this shit apparently cost about 100 bucks apiece here in America. " He examined the price on the bottle's label before he took the plum wine and went and sat down, laying back the seat.

The plane took off without hardly a bump. It was a luxury jet after all, couldn't be ruining the luxury, right?

Zeke sat away from everyone else, laying back in his seat, turning a couple of the overhead lights above him off so that it was nice and dark. He flipped a control on a remote, and suddenly a plasma tv popped into life in front of them.

It was a Disney Movie. Little Nemo to be precise (not Finding Nemo, stole the idea from ole Kegan's rp >.>).

"Yay..a fave."

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin grabbed the sake and smiled widely. "Sweet!" she said, pouring a glass and tasting it. Her eyes went wide and she looked at the label. "I'll say this is high-class, this is from my area." she said. She glanced at the screen. "And... What is this? I though you said mostly adult passengers....."

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Fay rolled her eyes in response to Ryan's remark.

"Wine may be a women's drink, but I've noticed that it's potent enough to throw even the best of men," she said, highlighting the word to mimic the way he had said women, "into various states of weakness. Remember that." smirking, she winked at him and went over to join Meilin and Zeke.

"I've never cared for wine, but now I have this weird craving for it!" she exclaimed, laughing. "I think it's the Greek god's faults- they lived far too well and had too good wine." she stole a glance at the bottles offered before turning resolutely around. "But I don't want to give in. Stop me if I show any signs from forsaking my abstinence," she joked.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Strife's eyes opened in temptation as he moved forward from his seat, his seat belt repelling him backwards as he stared at the delicious alchohol. He shook his head and slapped himself to get away from the dazing trance. A few seconds later, trying to look away from the wine and bear, Strife turned his eyes towards the screen where "Little Nemo" was playing. A glance back at the wine wouldn't hurt. Strife rotated his eyes from the screen, slowly towards the alchohol. He started to shake as a wide grin came upon his face. His eyes looked lost, yet determined. Shaking his head again, he slapped himself twice this time to once again get him away from his hypnotized state. Sighing, Strife looked back at the screen with a dull look on his face.

"I will NOT drink."

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Static danced across the plasma screen blotting out Little Nemo for several minutes. Energy seemed to course through the cabin setting everyone's hair on end and dimming the lights for several seconds. And as suddenly as it began the dimming lights, the t.v screen, and the tingle of energy in the cabin ended.

"Uuggh...What the hell happened?" Rick said weakly. Sitting up suddenly caused the lights in the cabin to dim for a split second. Rick became more alert when this happened his head spinning around in an attempt to find the source. Realization dawned on him when the lights flowed in a strange pattern with his movements. "Oh shit..." Rick's eyes widened when he looked at his hands. Electricty danced over his finger tips like tiny lightning bolts.

I've got to stop doing this before I damage Zeke's plane and kill us. How the hell do I stop it? The more effort put he put into it the worse it got. He could see the others staring at him. If I panic it's only going to get worse, but this is getting dangerous. Rick started to think about all the ways his newly developed power could endanger his friends, the feeling in his stomach started to return soon after. Crap, I'm going to get an ulcer if this keeps up.

But for a few seconds the electrical energy coming from Rick's disappeared. When he realized this he smiled, but the lights began to dim again. "What the hell!" he looked around and blushed slightly when he saw the looks the girls were giving him. It only starts when I think about it, when I don't think about it nothing happens. Damn, it's harder than I would have thought not to think about it. Who wouldn't think about having the power to make lightning?

"I'm sorry if I scared you guys," he said trying to take his mind off of everything. "And thank you Fay, I know it must have taken some strenght to heal me." Rick walked over to her and hugged her tightly. It was the first time he'd ever hugged any of his friends, and he'd really done it without thinking. "Zeke, how long till we get to Greece?" he said releasing Fay and walking over to the fridge.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin smiled at Rick. "We don't balme you man." she glanced at Fay. "And you might wanna watch out, I think Horus is eyeing your wine." she said, sipping sake. "Not that any of you could HANDLE good Sake, but that's the west for ya...."

Malum Incantum

He shrugged. "Approximately about an hour and thirty. " He scratched his chin and thought about that. "Yes, that should be about it. This is a private Concord liner after all, a little bit smaller than your average concords, but hey. "

GeneralChaos

Ryan was just about to dose off when Meilin finished her sentance. If he could handle a Moonshine/Tequila mix, he could handle this... 'Sake'. Proping himself up on his seat, he eyed Meilin darkly.
"You happen te be includin' me, Meilin?" Even though it was truly nothing to be proud of, Ryan enjoyed boasting of his drinking ability. What the hell was Sake, anyway? He had heard of it, sure, but he never bothered to drink it. Now was as good a chance to as any.
"Us Irish are known for our ability te handle drink, y'know. The bloody English couldn't handle a feckin' pint... you see them at the last World Cup? Bloody nutters... anyways, wheres this Sake stuff?" Ryan didn't have a clue what it looked like, so he exchanged the dark look he had given Meilin before with a questioning one.
Most of the bottles seemed to be wine, so it was difficult enough to find good, hard beer in there. He didn't even know what Sake was stored in... wait, there was one in Meilin's hand. "Mind if a have a taster, Meilin?"

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin smirked. "Sure, if you htink you can handle a drink with more alcohol that the entire bottle of that disgusting TRASH you just drank." she said, sipping lihgtly and smirking as she filled his glass half an inch.

((For hte record, there's a lot more alchohol in sake than any other drink.. it's rice wine, and a sip of it has been known to give alcohol poinsoning to westerners.....))))

Last edited:

GeneralChaos

"That 'trash' your talkin' about just happens to be Guinness: best drink te ever come out of Ireland... I'd appreciate it if ye didn't diss it..." Ryan eyed Meilin even more darkly than before as he lifted his glass to his lips. Pouring it all in in one go, Ryan rolled it around in his mouth for a moment. Only when you actually swallowed your drink did you find out how strong it was... and this stuff wasn't too bad.
"Mmm..." His bloody throat was on fire, but that was the part he enjoyed the most. It was like a test of manhood for him. He appreciated every drop of the drink from beginning to end. "Mind if I have a bit more?" Ryan shook his glass under the nose of Meilin. His expression had changed again, only now to one of glee. This stuff was pretty damn good! Pity old Apolly was missing the action... where was he, anyway?
"What'd you think of it, Apolly?" Ryan tapped thee side of his head, hoping to get a reaction. He got one, just not the kind of one he had been expecting.
Python is alive. I can feel it. But... it should be dead. I killed it.Has it been ressurected?
Ryan's first reaction was to think that the booze had affected the mind of the God in his head, but it sounded too serious for his liking.
"Hey, you guys know what the Python is?" Ryan asked while still holding his cup up, waiting to be filled. Probably something big and scary, like those deranged dogs back at the cabin.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin shrugged. "Some kinda Basilisk?" she wondered, refilling her own glass and sipping. "Honestly, you wanna kill yourself, Ryan? Guiness can't hold a candle to Mt. Kurama sake....." she said, refilling his glass another half inch.

GeneralChaos

"A Bazziek? What the hells a Bazziek?" Ryan drained the next glass and offered it out again for another. He felt on the verge of collapsing... even though it had a strong taste, a half-inch shouldn't be enough to put him down. "As for the Guinness... they make it better in Dublin, or so I hear. I'll have te find that out for meself some day..."
Python... it's feels close... "Shaddup about the damn Bazziek already..." Ryan shaked the glass in his hand up into Meilin's face again. "Hit me!"

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin sighed and filled it anohter quarter inch. "Don't get mad at me when he dies of alcohol poisoning, Apollo. And Ryan? A basilisk is a beast part snake, part weasel, and it's gaze kills. You really don't wanna fight one. It'd be like fighting Medusa."

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Fay, who had been in the middle of sipping some water, immediately choked on her drink. Between coughing and gasping for breath, she shot looks of stunned disbelief at Ryan.

"Python?! The Python! Are you serious?! Please tell me you've just gotten drunk enough to ramble," Fay exclaimed, setting down her glass with a loud clunk. Without waiting for them to reply, she continued on, "The Python was a huge, snake-like dragon that guarded the Oracle at Delphi. Apollo had to kill it before taking the priestess and temple for himself. It was all black, and fire and venom dripped from its jaws." with a groan, she sat heavily down into a seat. "We really need a lucky break right now."

Malum Incantum

He blinked. "Sorry, a basilisk is not part weasel. That is just a myth conceived over time. I have read mythology for quite some time now. Especially the part on mythical creatures. " he smiled a bit as he drunk deeply from the Plum wine, enjoying its delicious flavor as he watched them all talk and bicker and such.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin, the only one left both concious and sober as a judge, shrugged. "I specialized in Eastern myths. Basilisks and gargoyles only held my attentions so long."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back