• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

spirit project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
"Fine." He said, opening a door on the right. He walked in, and ignited a flame in his hand. "Oh... My... God." X said, staring at what he say. He happened to be looking at a severed head, witht the skull cracked open, and the eyeballs pryed out. He also saw a mutilated body. Headless.
"Meilin.... Please come in here."

Wallflower

Website
"Yeah. I think that Nebula is trying a different tactic...." X said. He was sure that this was the case.... Not taking his eyes off of the body, he said, "They might be killing failed experiments.... Allow me to rephrase that. They've been brutally murdering failed experiments." He then saw the body twitch. "Holy hell, these aren't dead."

Awards
ooc- Sorry I'm late...

IC-

Bane ran the other way as about 4 robots encircled him in an alleyway. He ran one direction while two followed him, and two headed him off. He rounded a corner to see two waiting for him. Then he turned back but saw the other two waiting for him. They slowly closed in on him.

Bane smiled. "Well... If it's what you want." He looked at them still getting closer every second. Each bot was about five feet from him. Now four feet. Three feet... two feet... one.

"LET'S HEAT IT UP!" Bane yelled as they got ready to fire. But as they did, bane turned into a giant fire that shot up about 50 meters into the sky. The fire exempt from Bane's being only had two ways to go. Up and out.

The bots were fried and burned to oblivion immediately. Yet, Bane had payed a price for that much energy. Now, his power was on low. He needed to fuel himself. He knew what to do. He found a car and lit inside the fuel take once he ripped it off. It car blew up immediately. It actually knocked him back.

The fire was like a large bonfire. Bane grinned. He drew the fire the large fire back into him before it spread and caused further damage. "Now to meet chad and the others.."

Wallflower

Website
"Not dead. Well, undead. They've zombified all of the failed experiments. And proof is standing right in front of us." X said. Indeed, the beheaded body was standing up. X Didn't have time for an elabotate battle... He set fire to the inside of the Zombie((We'll call 'em walkers, 'kay?)) and it promptly collapsed."The trick to killing a walker is to make their heart stop. Zombies are basically dead people with their hearts reactivated... So no heart, no life."

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin sighed. "Great. Now i'm fighting an army of zombie monsters to save him. You are so gonna owe me when I find you, Rick...." she said, clapping her hands and transmuting a lance. "Forget teh boneheads, they're not worth the time!"

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
A walker rushed at Meilin reaching for her throat, just as it came within reach of her and pillar or pure white light burst from the floor smashing half the room up and through the ceiling. Rick rose from the floor below angel wings made of light were on his back and he wore a broad smile on his face.

"Meilin what are you doing here?"

A zombie leapt at him only to be eradicated by a wave of light from Rick's left hand. Brushing himself off his wings disappeared and he dropped into a crouch next to Meilin. Coming to his feet he stood a foot or so over her, offering her a big smile he picked her up in a hug.

"I was wondering what all the racket was outside. Did you come for me?"

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin grinned and hugged Rick. "You're OK!!!! Thanks the gods, I was so worried about you, you big jerk!!" she laughed. "BUt X is right. Now might be a good time to get hte heck outta here."

Wallflower

Website
X was outside. He waited about 2 minutes, then saw Meilin and Rick get out."Bye, bye, Nebula..."X said. He lifted his hand, and the antenna set fire. It went down to the building, and in a couple of seconds, the entire lab was burning."1 down, 10 to go.... The next one is in Dentech city... What say we go there?"

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Rick narrowed his eyes at X realizing who he was, he hadn
t noticed ealier but he was a dark spirit. He seemed friendly enough but all darks were evil.

"Meilin he's a dark he could betray us. I don't trust him, what if he torched the building with us inside?"

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
"He could've tho... But he didn't. He warned me like 3 times he was gonna torch hte place, but I ignored him, and he came after me and even tried to help me find you..."

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Nodding his head gently to acknowledge his acceptance of Meilin's judgement. He looked back at the lab, they'd tried to erase his memories in an effort to get him under control again. The plan had backfired in multiple ways first his powers were greater than they anticipated allowing him to easily overwhelm them, with Meilin there Nebula had no chance at all. He gave Meilin a light hug and smiled at her.

"I haven't seen another spirit wielder in so long, I'm glad it was you who came. I don't trust X but if you say he's alright then I'lll accept that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back