• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

spirit project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
character/post deleted for good.

Last edited:

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
name: X

weapon: Dark Buster

artifacts: Alchemy Token(Allows him to preform Alchemy)

appearance: Black pants, Black cloak, Red hair with Black streaks

spirit: Dark Fire

personality/bio: He was living at his house when Nebula busted in, Elian-Style*. They took him away, and they started experimenting with him. He escaped, and became enfused with the Dark spirit of Fire. He also picked up an Alchemist Token, which granted him Alchemy powers. He now looks for others like him. He likes to keep to himself, and he's just really quiet.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
i'm in!!!

name: Meilin

weapon: Soul Eater & Keyblade

artifacts: Various Keychains

appearance: see sig/avatar

spirit: chosen by the gods: alchemist ((If lost soul took that, i'll make it shaman, okay??)))

personality/bio: Meilin really doesn't care about who does what, so long as they keep far away from her friends. When nebula began experimenting with some of said friends, she vowed to see them beaten to a bloody pulp. Meilin is often airheaded and naive to the point of insanity, but she also has her times when she's likely to skin you alive and spit on the corpse.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Elektra
Weapon: Nightrayne
Artifacts: Telepathy necklace (lets her do alot of telepathy if she needs to eg. lifting a a dead body or a grave)
Appearence: http://www.manganet.net/gallerie/chobits/cb_chobits19.jpg
Spirit: psychic
Bio: She is hiding from the Nebula when they ran into her house. She is now walking around town with a black cloak on. She knows about being a psychic spirit and uses it to her advantage. She is trying to find the others spirits. She likes to keep herself to herself and she can be very stubborn if needs be.

Last edited:

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
name: Rick

weapon: Light Arm

artifacts: Amulet of Thine Lion, allows the user to focus his or her will into strenght of body and mind.

appearance: Using his powers

spirit: The elemental spirit light

personality/bio: Born to a middle class family, he had very few friends and spent his free time reading books, or drawing/painting. The two friends he did have would hang out with him at night and they would explore the city. On one of these nights Nebula captured the three friends. Sonny his best friend attempted escape, a nebula guard shot him as Rick and Nadia watched. From then his memories fade and all he remembers is his time with Nadia, because of their connection Nebula believed keeping them together would guarantee their survival. Training each other to use their powers, they fell in love and together they escaped. Now they fight Nebula together.

OOC: Chad I'll get my girlfriend to join later today. She'll take darkness or lightning if thats alright.

chad

Bronze Member
((wow i didn't think so many people would join quickly okay here are the current people in placements and placements free

people infused with elemental spirits:

spirit of fire: prodigy keyblade
wind: me
water:
earth:
thunder:
light: morpheaus
darkness:

people infused with dark spirits:

dark fire: lost souls_7_7
dark wind:
dark water:
dark earth:
dark thunder: GeneralChaos
pure darkness:

spirits chosen by the gods:

psychic: Lara
alchemist: MeilinII
super powers:
shaman:

people can still join of course, but we can start now, who wants to start it off))

Last edited:

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
(((Yay!! I got alchemist!!! ^_^ I'll start if you want chad-san.)))

Meilin stood on the cliff's edge, looking at the island reasearch facility of nebula. "Time to show you what happens if you mess with my friends!!" she clapped her hands, transmuting hte water into a thin ice bridge, and began to calmly walk twoards the facility.

GeneralChaos

I'd like to join, if it's okay...

Name: Pheane Sevesta

Weapon: Thor's Hammer

Artifacts: The Greiver Ring (Squalls ring in FFXII. Allows the owner to use Shockwave Pulsar)

Appearance: Yellow eyes and white hair that reaches down to his lower back and is arranged into multiple pony tails. Wears a long white and yellow robe and no shoes.

Spirit: Dark Thunder

Personality/bio: Does not enjoy killing or maiming but will do what needs to be done. However, this is not to be confused with goodness on his behalf. If someone annoys him for even a second he will kill them without hesitation unless they have some use to him. It is believed that he was homeless before he was infused with the dark powers, but sometimes the way that he talks or reacts to news suggest he had a completely different childhood...

chad

Bronze Member
((and we're off))

chad ran through the city of den-tech city, he quickly skidded to a halt as two flying robots came in front of him, he looked behind him and saw two mech like robots "this is it, this is an insult, why won't nebula send stronger stuff" smiled chad "typhoon boom" yelled chad as he stretched his arms out in front of him palsm facing the two mech robots a massive gust of wind struck them knocking them over he then jumped voer them and ran into an alleyway

chad

Bronze Member
((sorry for double post, but sure you can join GC, i'll go and edit my alst placement post to show you've joined))

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Elektra looked around the corner to see if anyone was there. She saw no-one so she ran. She had been on the run for 2 weeks now. She had seen no-one since she had been on the run. She tripped.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Name: Harutai Kenue
Weapon: Dragonheart blade
Artifacts: Morph-Gun (From Jak2 and 3, it has all the gun mods)
Appearance: Has a long black cloak and dark crimson red hair(looks like BHK in ASAS but red hair) Has translucent silver eyes that pierce the soul and wears boots that are pointed at the end. He's about 6'7'.
Spirit: Pure Darkness
BIO: as a child he wandered the streets, feeding off of scraps, and loathing the world and everything in it. He despised every living creature and was known for blowing up tires on cars in parking lots. He occupied a vacant lot until he was 15 when a family moved in and built a house on his lot. He was kicked out and that really pissed him off. In his anger, the purely dark spirit inside of him awakened and he went into a fit of evil and darkness. An evil weapon appeared before, called the dragonheart blade. this blade allowed him to partially balance his evil so that he may control it. He brutally murdered the family and destroyed the house. Nabula corporation located their lost experiment and now Harutai is on the run from them.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Flying robots, armed with lasers, were chasing after Harutai, he whipped out his morph gun and attached the needle laser mod. The gun started shooting out little needle point laser at the robots with a machine gun rate of fire.
"You bastards!!"
Three large robots rolled up. They were shaped into a large ball, but stood up and to be about Harutai's height. Harutai's face flashed a look of horrific anger and his dragonheart blade appeared. He ripped it through the torso one of the robots and blasted a beam of pure darkness at another one. He and the other robot squared off. the robot fired, but Harutai was too quick, he lifted his blade to repel the shot, flipped over the robot's back and cut straight through the weak spot in his armor.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
X was in the Facility, killing as many scientists as he could. One tried to be sneaky and snuck up on X. He injected him with a tranq, but X being the Dark Flame spirit that he is, the chemical dissolved in his blood. they were useless. X spunn around and slashed him in the neck. He died almost immidiatly. He turned to see someone at the door."And you are...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back